The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why was this show called average Joe?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

jls121762 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jls121762 Click to send private message to jls121762 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why was this show called average Joe?"
I watched both seasons and I think that both women obviously do not know the meaning of beauty. The beauty that Adam and Brian had was so real, they were geniune people who stayed true to themselves and this made them both great to me. Why did they have to bring in the "Suppossed good looking guys", this defeated the whole name of the show. Both ladies picked guys from the "new group" who had as much personality as a wall. Neither of the guys fit the descriptions of what the girls said they were looking for. Larissa should have let Brian go before he started getting so emotionally attached to her. It was so unfair to him. She took something from him that he will never get back. If she knew that she could never feel the same way about him than she owed it to him to let him go earlier. She would rather have an artificial relationship with some idiot who stated that he wanted to be an actor. He probably sees this as his opportunity to get into show biz. Shame on both women for picking the guys for their "looks" instead of their substance.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why was this show called averag... lyrker 03-02-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-02-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why was this show called average Joe?"
This last show kinda has me wondering the same. I mean, we all know already that an out-of-shape, socially awkward male doesn't have much of a chance of competing against ones who're built and confident. Dunno what they're trying to prove here.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •