The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How will the post show publicity be handled?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-24-04, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How will the post show publicity be handled?"
After Average Joe 1 ("The Deification of Adam"), Mellonhead and Jason Storm made the usual talk show apperances. The apperances were something of a debacle, since most people had grown to hate Meltorme and Stormy. Assuming the Himbo wins, how will they handle the post show apperances differently this time? My guess is that there will be few if any post show apperances, since there is no planned AJ3.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How will the post show publicit... SurvivorBlows 02-24-04 1
   RE: How will the post show publicit... ladro 02-24-04 2
       RE: How will the post show publicit... SurvivorBlows 02-24-04 3
           RE: How will the post show publicit... MTW1961 02-25-04 4
               RE: How will the post show publicit... ladro 02-26-04 6
 RE: How will the post show publicit... Wacko Jacko 02-26-04 5
   RE: How will the post show publicit... Howard Dean 02-28-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How will the post show publicity be handled?"
I'd agrue that there's actually always post-show appearances for any hit reality show star regardless if there's a sequel coming... but regardless, there *IS* an AJ3 coming -- it's called "Adam's Return" and it starts in a few weeks.

I heard a report that there's even a FLOM3 coming this summer, so I'm also fully expecting NBC to try another "real" Average Joe series -- the show's done a hell of a lot better than what NBC was previously doing in the 10PM timeslot versus CSI Miami -- and it's cheap.

-SB

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-24-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How will the post show publicity be handled?"
gawd, they actually followed though with their threat to film "Adam's Return'. I hope they make Stubble shave this time.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-04, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How will the post show publicity be handled?"
Yep, it starts March 15:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2156

How could you have missed the funny "you... have... three... million... messages..." skit they've been running while promoting the series during the last few weeks of AJ2???

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-25-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How will the post show publicity be handled?"
>>How could you have missed the
>funny "you... have... three... million...
>messages..." skit they've been running
>while promoting the series during
>the last few weeks of
>AJ2???

One word: TiVo

RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division/Gummi Candy Section - Marketing VP

02-26-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: How will the post show publicity be handled?"
I don't have TIVO. The truth is, I have only seen 75 minutes of AJ2. And even when I am 'watching" I am usually online, so I kind of zone out the commercials.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-26-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How will the post show publicity be handled?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

As for after show Pub. I think they will not have 'the couple' together. They might have Larissa and might have Brian but they filmed this thing way too long ago. I think they broke up long ago, whether it be Brian or Gil.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How will the post show publicity be handled?"

Maybe not .... Then again, Melana and Stormie has already broken up, but that didn't keep them from appearing on Jay Leno the next night. We'll see

>As for after show Pub.
>I think they will not
>have 'the couple' together.
>They might have Larissa and
>might have Brian but they
>filmed this thing way too
>long ago. I think
>they broke up long ago,
>whether it be Brian or
>Gil.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •