The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jim's bed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chiquita 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chiquita Click to send private message to Chiquita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jim's bed"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

What was up with Jim's bed??? Maybe this is just me...but if I knew that my apartment was going to be shown on national TV, I would at least have put some blankets on the bed. It was shown breifly before the dog and the kennel, but it appeared the bed was just the box spring and mattress with no sheets OR blankets....am I incorrect? LOL

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jim's bed SilverStar 02-24-04 1
   RE: Jim's bed libgirl2 02-24-04 2
   RE: Jim's bed lyrker 02-24-04 3
 RE: Jim's bed mookiemeister 02-24-04 4
   He's out RollDdice 02-24-04 5
 RE: Jim's bed geg6 02-24-04 6
 RE: Jim's bed SurvivorBlows 02-24-04 7
 RE: Jim's bed ladro 02-24-04 8
   RE: Jim's bed AJ_for_life 02-25-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jim's bed"
I thought the same thing! Even if he didn't own any sheets, go out and buy some, cheapskate!! Not only are you on TV, but you're supposed to be trying to impress Larissa! I can understand maybe not having a blanket or comforter- he lives in Arizona, maybe he doesn't have A/C? But I thought that was just gross.
SilverStar
Proud Member RBBRTFHLA
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jim's bed"
Jim's whole apartment creeped me out. What a turn off! The uncovered bed, the blow up doll, the picture of him on the wall (was that taken at Chili's), then he doesn't read and hasn't read???!!!! Yikes I knew she would reject him. Larissa might like and want looks, but I think the girl wants a guy with a brain! He was like a pretty vase, nice to look at but empty inside.

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jim's bed"
Even without an A/C you still use fitted sheets in the desert. He didn't have sheets on his bed because he was a lazy bum. He admittedly has roommates so he probably couldn't get them to keep the place cleaned up but that's really no excuse for his bedroom. It was obvious someone was around to pick up as the dog was kenneled in his room.

As an aside... I've seen the inside of that kind of apartment and it's NOT big enough to hold a dog that size. It's no wonder the dog was always pulling at the leash! He may not bark so the neighbors don't complain about him but a dog that size needs a yard to run in and a house. Not a two-bedroom economy apartment.

Anyway. Yeah. Even if he routinely doesn't sleep with sheets on his bed, it wouldn't have hurt him to put one on, knowing she was coming over. Maybe on his Chili's salary he can't afford a blanket that doesn't look like he got it at the 99 cent store? My bet's that he realized at the last minute that his sheets were still dirty from the last date he brought home and just ripped 'em off and stuffed them in the hamper, in case he 'got lucky' with Larissa.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jim's bed"
Well, Jim is not the smartest guy around so maybe he didn't think it through and make his apartment more presentable for Larissa to visit.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "He's out"
Why should she bounce him? Let me count the ways:

1. An apartment with no personality at all
2. The stripped "serial killer" bed motif
3. Crating a dog that size in your bedroom
4. "What's a book?"

And let's not forget the charming blow-up doll.

Coffee - The 9th Wonder of the World

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jim's bed"
Not just the bed!!! The whole place was a dump. You could at least do the minimum and put the blowup doll away, for heaven's sake. What really appalled me was the dog. He claimed to love his dog so much, but it was kenneled in such a small space and obviously not bathed or brushed regularly since Larissa said the dog smelled and was shedding badly. That's just stupid, lazy, cruel, or all three.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jim's bed"
I agree... really, what was up with the lack of sheets -- on second thought, I don't wanna know...

-SB

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-24-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jim's bed"
I seem to recall that it was Jim that took off his shirt in the himbo previews and proclaimed "now they are going to have to compete with this". Or some such thing.

I have to award Jim my "BIGGEST LOSER" award for AJ2.

AJ_for_life 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AJ_for_life Click to send private message to AJ_for_life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jim's bed"
Duh he's a retard what do you expect

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •