The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Both Finalists Blow!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jethro 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-24-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jethro Click to send private message to Jethro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Both Finalists Blow!"
Make that... the last 3 finalists blow!

None of these guys are A-list material. Everyone says how sweet and nice Brian is. Sure, BUT... he has too much baggage to be any prize. If he were in a relationship with Larissa, he would kiss her a$$ and she would never be able to respect him for that. He's also so serious most of the time, and keeps harping on how he's never been able to have a meaningful relationship. Maybe that's because he's too serious and thinks too much about everything instead of just enjoys the moment... Plus, if he ever left his beloved Boston for her, he'd be out of place about anywhere else. Finally, his voice is like fingernails on the chalkboard...

Now to Gil. He makes Brian look exciting. His military-style demeanor leaves him very emotionless. It's hard to tell if he's intelligent because he never seems to say anything. Even though he's one of the "hunks," I tend to think he might do some a$$-kissing, too. It's hard to imagine a contestant "flying under the radar" in a show like THIS, but he has. That's because Larissa had to get rid of some of the more irritating guys on his side first. She got rid of Jim because he is obviously as stupid as people say he is.

I was never much of a Fredo fan, but he won me over by leaving. He had the last word and left with his pride. Looking back, I realize he really stuck to his guns and never kissed a$$ like so many of the others have done. I don't think Larissa necessarily liked that, either.

No matter who Larissa chooses for the finale, she'll end up dumping him when it's all over.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Both Finalists Blow! Bebo 02-24-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Both Finalists Blow!"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the community guidelines.

Since there's already a discussion going on who folks would/wouldn't pick, I'm locking this as a duplicate and encouraging you to join in the existing discussion.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •