The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"There's Something About Fredo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Leadoff 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-10-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Leadoff Click to send private message to Leadoff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"There's Something About Fredo"
I predicted tonight that Fredo would be one of the remaining 3 AJs (along with Brian W. and, of course, Tony). Why, I don't know. I don't think he and Larissa have had a private date yet...the only thing he did to impress was jump first and flip over a couple of times on the cliff dive. But I sense a basic honesty and integrity there, and I think Larissa does, too. Opinions?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: There's Something About Fredo Howard Dean 02-10-04 1
 RE: There's Something About Fredo ladro 02-10-04 2
 RE: There's Something About Fredo DoodleBug 02-10-04 3
 RE: There's Something About Fredo Lisapooh 02-10-04 4
   RE: There's Something About Fredo Howard Dean 02-10-04 5
 RE: There's Something About Fredo terry68 02-17-04 6
   RE: There's Something About Fredo SilverStar 02-17-04 7
   RE: There's Something About Fredo libgirl2 02-17-04 8
       RE: There's Something About Fredo Loree 02-17-04 9
       RE: There's Something About Fredo Chrissy gal 02-17-04 10
 RE: There's Something About Fredo lyrker 02-17-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-10-04, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"

Larissa seems to have a thing for Italians. She also allowed Michael "Corleone" to stick around, even after he had been revealed as one of the two who blew up the boat. Go figure....

>I predicted tonight that Fredo would
>be one of the remaining
>3 AJs (along with Brian
>W. and, of course, Tony).
>Why, I don't know. I
>don't think he and Larissa
>have had a private date
>yet...the only thing he did
>to impress was jump first
>and flip over a couple
>of times on the cliff
>dive. But I sense a
>basic honesty and integrity there,
>and I think Larissa does,
>too. Opinions?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-10-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"
<<<opinions?>>>

Fredo is ponytail wearing, body piercing, tattoed DAW freak.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"
He's more physically fit than the two AJs she let go. I think that is why he's still around.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"
how cool would it have been if Fredo had been in the boat that blew up? It would have been a perfect Godfather II moment!

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-10-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"

lol That's True! Even as it was, with Cardemon pushing down the plunger, it was still a true Godfather moment! lol

>how cool would it have been
>if Fredo had been in
>the boat that blew up?
>It would have been a
>perfect Godfather II moment!

terry68 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail terry68 Click to send private message to terry68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"
I as well like Fredo and felt sad about Tony. I think Fredo is kida sexy in a way. Does anyone remember his last name? I know it starts with La. I think that she will pick a Joe but now that Tony is gone, I am unsure. I hope Fredo but it just might be Brian. I hope it is not the hunks. Neither one of them have had much air time, so how approproiate can it be if Larissa chooses one of them. Hell she is all over Jim next episode. How shallow.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"
I believe it's LaPonza. I'm pretty sure it's something like that.
SilverStar

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"
I like him in an odd way. He kind of grew on me. He seems funny, tough and fairly attractive. That said she is going to pick a hunk! Next week she is way, way too much into kissing Jim. And I just love Fredo's reaction. Maybe his image of HER is changing. Wouldn't it be kind of neat if one of the guys walked out saying they DIDN'T like her?

>I as well like Fredo and
>felt sad about Tony. I
>think Fredo is kida sexy
>in a way. Does anyone
>remember his last name? I
>know it starts with La.
>I think that she will
>pick a Joe but now
>that Tony is gone, I
>am unsure. I hope Fredo
>but it just might be
>Brian. I hope it is
>not the hunks. Neither one
>of them have had much
>air time, so how approproiate
>can it be if Larissa
>chooses one of them. Hell
>she is all over Jim
>next episode. How shallow.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"
Yes I would love to see the look on her face if before she could send any men home, they stepped forward and said they wanted to leave.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-17-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"
Next week she is way, way too much into kissing Jim. And I just love Fredo's reaction. Maybe his image of HER is changing. Wouldn't it be kind of neat if one of the guys walked out saying they DIDN'T like her?

That would be so perfect!! And I think Fredo is just the man to do it! He said once before that he wasn't happy about having to "compete" for a woman because she should like him for who he is. If he walks out on her, I will jump up and cheer!

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: There's Something About Fredo"
Fredo's honest and genuine and the person that he is, is an easy-going, down-to-earth protector/breadwinner type. Chicks like to feel safe when they're with a guy and Fredo has the physique and 'tude to get that job done. But he's not a brash jerk either and knows how to treat a lady. He has strong family connections without being in a race to have one of his own. He's not bad looking; in fact, the construction-worker look suits him -- he looked good in the spelunking helmet, which is a feat for anyone.

I'm pulling for Fredo now that Tony's gone. I like Brian but he's not a 1 for Larissa. Fredo could be. I just hope she doesn't choose Jim. Oy.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •