The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-04 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

There is a link to Tony's website on Larissa's website, as well as a link to Mike Spitaletto's website.

There are also several paintings, sketches and prints displayed. Some appear to be by Larissa. But for others, the artist is not clearly identified. A couple of them appear to be portraits of Larissa, and they *very* much resemble the style that Tony used in the portrait of Larissa that we saw on the show. Although we are told that we can receive a free autographed picture of Larissa with the portrait, the actual artist is not identified.

It also says that the artwork is available March 12, which would be just a little after the finale of Average Joe 2.

Draw whatever conclusions you want to from all of this. It's very interesting, to say the least.

http://www.larissameek.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... TeamJoisey 02-14-04 1
   RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... Howard Dean 02-14-04 2
       RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... teejax22 02-16-04 3
           RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... Howard Dean 02-16-04 4
 RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... jellobiafra 02-16-04 5
   RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... Howard Dean 02-16-04 6
       RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... Reeflex7 02-17-04 7
           RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... Leadoff 02-17-04 8
               Link to Tony's Site Howard Dean 02-17-04 10
           RE: Theo Howard Dean 02-17-04 9
       RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... jellobiafra 02-17-04 13
           RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... Howard Dean 02-17-04 14
           RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... realitycoholic 02-17-04 15
               RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... jellobiafra 02-17-04 16
 RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... realitycoholic 02-17-04 11
   RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's W... Howard Dean 02-17-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-14-04, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"

Elsewhere on the site it shows one of those paintings, and says Larissa is the artist. So I think we can assume she did all the others.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-14-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"

To the contrary, the style and brushstrokes are very different on some of the paintings. They are as different as the handwriting of two very different people. I think we can assume that they are *not* all her paintings.

>Elsewhere on the site it shows
>one of those paintings, and
>says Larissa is the artist.
>So I think we can
>assume she did all the
>others.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
For some reason I didnt see Tony's painting when I was on Larissa's site. Am I missing something? Then again I'm also not very good navigating on the internet.

02-16-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-04 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

As far as I can tell, we don't see the painting that Tony did on the show. We do see a couple of paintings of a girl. Both of them look very much like Larissa. These are the two "limited edition prints" that are featured most prominently on the site.

http://www.larissameek.com/store/products.php?id=8

There are also many other paintings, drawings and sketches on the site. They do not all appear to be by the same artist, given the style and brushstrokes.

Often the artist is not identified. My theory is that the artist will be identified after the finale of Average Joe 2. The site says the paintings will be available for shipping around March 12. That's about a week after the finale of Average Joe 2.

>For some reason I didnt see
>Tony's painting when I was
>on Larissa's site. Am I
>missing something? Then again I'm
>also not very good navigating
>on the internet.

jellobiafra 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jellobiafra Click to send private message to jellobiafra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
FWIW, I think those are all her paintings.

Side note - Tony's work is friggin' awesome. That guy is really talented.

02-16-04, 09:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"

Could be .... but again it is not clearly identified.

By the way, where did you see paintings by Tony? Are you referring to what is on his website? His painting of Larissa on the show? Somewhere else?

>FWIW, I think those are all
>her paintings.
>
>Side note - Tony's work
>is friggin' awesome. That
>guy is really talented.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-04, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
What? No links to Theo's artwork?

Leadoff 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-04, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Leadoff Click to send private message to Leadoff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
Well, she'd have quite a pair on her if she's selling Tony's painting after booting him off! Can anyone confirm this?

02-17-04, 02:56 AM (EST)
10. "Link to Tony's Site"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-04 AT 02:59 AM (EST)

It may very well be that none of the paintings on Larissa's web site are Tony's, but she does have a link to Tony's web site there.

http://www.larissameek.com/store/links.php

There's also a link to Mike Spitaletto's site.

Obviously, if she can have a link to Mike Spitaletto's site -- whom she kicked off the show much earlier -- she can certainly have a link to Tony's site.

Nice to see that these people are still friends, if nothing else.

I was certainly shocked that Tony got the boot this evening, but that's the way it goes.

>Well, she'd have quite a pair
>on her if she's selling
>Tony's painting after booting him
>off! Can anyone confirm this?
>

02-17-04, 02:47 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Theo"

ROFL!!!!! Good one!

>What? No links to Theo's
>artwork?

02-17-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jellobiafra Click to send private message to jellobiafra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
Yeah...they are on his website. You have to navigate through...can't directly link. If you click through the first page and then hang your mouse down at the bottom of the picture on the next page there are links to sketches, watercolors, photoshop, tattoos, etc. His paintings are really good. Some very intricate, detailed stuff. He's got talent.

02-17-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"

Thanks. I'll check them out.

I could tell that he has talent just from the painting he did of Larissa. A modern style, perhaps, but talented nonetheless.

> His paintings are really
>good. Some very intricate,
>detailed stuff. He's got
>talent.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
I'm not thrilled with his sketches, but his paitings and watercolors are great! I love the collages...

02-17-04, 09:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
Agreed. Not very taken with his sketches... but they are just sketches after all. The watercolors are what caught my eye. Some of his tattoo work is pretty awesome too.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"
Did anyone else notice that on Tony's website, there's a picture of a hunk guy, shirtless, with a shirt draped over his shoulders on the wall by the stairs? It looks odd to me...or is it a personal preference of Tony's? I would have thought if anything he'd have had Larissa's picture or another picture that he has done...

02-17-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Tony's Paintings on Larissa's Website?"

Well my guess is, if anything, Tony might not be too crazy about Larissa any more. lol

>I would have thought if
>anything he'd have had Larissa's
>picture or another picture that
>he has done...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •