The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Michael C in the final 2? NO NOOOOO!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

mojoutd 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-10-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mojoutd Click to send private message to mojoutd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Michael C in the final 2? NO NOOOOO!"
LEADOFF! Woah man.. Say it aint so?

>>I wouldn't be surprised to see Michael C"orleone" in the Final 2 (with Tony). He has a silver tongue (I mean his way of talking himself out of trouble, don't get nasty!) and women go for that in a big way. Plus, he seems a decent sort at heart, genuinely remorseful for any mistakes he may have made. He's shown more depth as a human being than any of the other himbos and I think Larissa looks at him as a puzzle to be solved. Again, the right way to "position" yourself with ANY woman! <<

I hope BeaverBoy doesn't make it to the final Two. If Larissa is that kind hearted, or he that smooth, each of us might be looking at a serious debacle.

What i'm really worried about is that, he does seem like the kind of Jerk to pull it off. He's one of those @$$holes, who gets the girl and you and everyone knows he's just WRONG for her, but she can't see through it, and So far, Larissa has like missed every cue..

Kudos for getting rid of Michael Klein, he was an @$$! The minute he paused to think about her question or that he was pointing fingers, i was like, you're GONE! Dude! You don't even know it.

The Sad thing about the episode was the placement of the bomb.
What keeps the producers from Adding a button to the next Average Joe? That gives each of them the chance to ruin the date. I think it's just wrong, but you know the direct thing, i think it was poetically apped. None of the Joes pressed it, and i heard Fredo directly say., "Iwouldn't touch it.. i don't think we should." which was so funny when they were pointin fingers afterwards. He shoulda just say. "Are you dead Paison, i know exactly what i said." I gotta say, Tony's a good sport, and i'm pullin for all three of the Joes.

Michael C is a sleeze. I'm prayin he don't get to the final two. God no, not to the final two.. I'm hopin they allow her to bounce more Jerks (jocks) so it comes down to 2 Joes.

I think the last three got a shot.. Seriously. I'm thinkin Michael C will open his mouth and blow it for himself next week when Larissa is dressed up as the mother. Michael C don't mess up when he's before Larissa. Cause he's slick Mickey... Yep, he'sa smooth talker. Half the time, i just want to scream! Larissa, listen to what he's sayin! IT's no sincere, it's fluff! He'd make a great politician...

Michael C:

"What i meant when i said that things would be better with Segregation, um is that most Blacks like havin their own groups, you know? Like Italians and spicks, and Japs and Limeys, you know? They like havin their own room and sittin on the back of the bus? You know? I think people like not causin trouble and being in their place? A lot of Black kids were suddnely confused, being made equal and all and being able to use the bathroom any time they wanted. You know? That's all i mean." Sorry i wasn't clearer. Women like being called symbolic animals that represent innuendos ..."

Larissa:

"I can see what you mean. Yeah, well i accept your apoligy. I'm goin with my gut here. I' m cuttin Fredo, and Tony. (Tear).

I know she's not that bad, but that's how i feel about Michael C.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Michael C in the final 2? NO ... buckeyefan 02-10-04 1
 RE: Michael C in the final 2? NO ... tig_ger 02-10-04 2
 RE: Michael C in the final 2? NO ... mookiemeister 02-17-04 3
   RE: Michael C in the final 2? NO ... Loree 02-17-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyefan 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyefan Click to send private message to buckeyefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Michael C in the final 2? NO NOOOOO!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-04 AT 07:21 PM (EST)

I know what you mean about Michael C. being able to talk his way out of any situation. He was on the radio again here and he said next week he does another "boneheaded thing" (his words) and Fredo asks him are you trying to hang yourself with that rope. I think both Michael and Fredo might be gone next week. I think she likes Tony and Brian much better. They asked Michael to be present on the radio next Tuesday and he said he couldn't. Do they do interviews around the talk shows after they get booted?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-10-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Michael C in the final 2? NO NOOOOO!"
Welcome to the boards, mojoutd! Glad you are here.

Just a bit of friendly advice...you already nicely articluated your response to leadoff...there was really no need to post it twice and make it it's own post. Duplicate posting is kinda frowned on here. Here's a link to our guidelines. Article IV talks about duplicate posting. Thanks for helping us keep the board clean.

And FWIW, I agree that Michael C. is a complete a$$.

A Kyngsladye Original

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Michael C in the final 2? NO NOOOOO!"
Don't worry about Michael C in the final 2. Or Tony for that matter. Both of them were eliminated tonight. I could see Michael C elimination a mile away. But Tony's elimination took me by surprise. I thought Fredo was going to be eliminated tonight.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Michael C in the final 2? NO NOOOOO!"
I think Tony was in shock.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •