The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What makes an Average Joe?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

AJ_for_life 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-15-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AJ_for_life Click to send private message to AJ_for_life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What makes an Average Joe?"
Personality? Appearance? Both? It seemed this season has about 8 average guys and 4+ fat guys and 4+ geeks. Now we know Larissa would never give a fat guy a chance, even on this show, and we know she would never date a nerd. So we have guys like Wicked Bian, Freido, and Tony. REAL average guys cause average in not ugly or attractive but in the middle. I bet if they do an AJ #3 that the girl would pick a guy like the last AJ to make to the finals and Tony, Feido, and Bian...I mean Brian.

So why do they even add Fat guys and Nerds...oh I forgot, Humiliation...and I been watching Real World since they did L.A. how could I miss that.

This show is predictable; we all know she would only date the least ugly guy in the end. They should ONLY allow Fat Guys and Nerds on the show. By bringing in guys who are not ugly or attractive they give the girl a way out! Why not load up on David Daskel's and Phuc's! Or really shock America and have nothing but Thugged out Black guys, now there’s a Show! Imagine Larissa on a date with Mike Tyson? Or Old Dirty Bastard, or Rick James (cocaine is a hell of a drug). To bad I'm not an a Producer cause Larissa Would have to choose between Phuc and Daskel. Then again im an AJ who asked quite a few Larissa caliber girls out.

I think Average Joe lets the girl off Easy in the end also by giving her so many himbo's. Why not just add to 1 or 2 really attractive guys early on who are jerks and really put her to the test.

So my question is what makes an Average Joe?

And what have we learned from Average Joe? Were your stereotypes of Hot Chick, Fat guys, nerds, Himbo's and guys like the virgin (w/ braces) on Episode #1 confirmed or refuted?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What makes an Average Joe? ladro 02-16-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-16-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What makes an Average Joe?"
I watched the Shapeel (sic) show with Ricky James too (lol). "COME HERE &ITCH, SHOW CHARLIE MURPHY YOUR T|Ts".

<<<Why not just add to 1 or 2 really attractive guys early on who are jerks and really put her to the test.>>>

Because the producers wanted to maximize the conflict between the AJs and the BJs. More bodies, more conflict.

<<<And what have we learned from Average Joe? What is an Average Joe?>>>

Huh? You are missing the point, which is of course that there is no point other than ratings. It's just a manipulative TV show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •