The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Michael Klein is a turd"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Michael Klein is a turd"
If Michael Klein doesn't get kicked off tonight, I will be seriously pissed. He is an egotistical freaking jerk. Tony has every right to be mad. End of story.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Michael Klein is a turd virtuallinda 02-09-04 1
   RE: Michael Klein is a turd DreamingAwake 02-09-04 2
       RE: Michael Klein is a turd mookiemeister 02-09-04 3
 RE: Michael Klein is a turd Howard Dean 02-10-04 4
 RE: Michael Klein is a turd DoodleBug 02-10-04 5
 RE: Michael Klein is a turd warp_core breach 02-10-04 6
   RE: Michael Klein is a turd Howard Dean 02-10-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

virtuallinda 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail virtuallinda Click to send private message to virtuallinda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Michael Klein is a turd"
HAAA!! He's gone. Turd is too nice of a word to use for him. I can't get over how much of a jerk he is. I actually was looking at the TV with my jaw open. Let's just hope he winds up with a woman that's his complete equal. Larissa, and every woman I know, are all too good for him. Maybe we will find out he was one of the actors, but I know there really are guys that full of sh!t.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DreamingAwake 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-09-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DreamingAwake Click to send private message to DreamingAwake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Michael Klein is a turd"
what did you mean by an actor. Do they implant actors in the show, if so I think I will quit watching because thats BS.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-09-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Michael Klein is a turd"
>what did you mean by an
>actor. Do they implant
>actors in the show, if
>so I think I will
>quit watching because thats BS.
>
Well, I doubt there are 'actors' in the show. But at the end of at least one episode of Average Joe, you can hear the announcer saying that some of the guys ask the producers what to do or say.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-10-04, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Michael Klein is a turd"
Your wish has been granted! He's gone!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Michael Klein is a turd"
Agreed. What a jerk. See ya! Please let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-10-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Michael Klein is a turd"
I couldn't believe that @$$hole! I always thought that he was a jerk from the very beginning. He was the one who told Brian G. that he was better than him. He was the one who, when the hunks lost the brain portion of the school challenge, asked if it was fixed. He was the one who arrogantly said that the hunks were going to basically wipe the floor with the AJs in the life guard competition. He was one of the ones who pushed the detonator (and he was the first one there). He was the one(and this is the worst) that couldn't figure out why Tony and Larissa would be pissed off because their date got ruined. "... can't stand it anymore. It's like living with a bunch of females." Then he says that he wouldn't be upset because it would be a really memorable date. What the f@#$??? Yeah it would be memorable but are you telling me that you wouldn't be the least bit pissed off if that happened on your date? I don't think so you deluded putz!! Get a life! He was so obviously trying to get himself out of that big hole he dug himself. What a loser! Na na na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye loser!!

Oh yeah, I'm glad that Todd is gone too. He was trying to take on the Michael Klein position as well. He was always a jerk. Now if Michael C. would go, I would be happy. That guy is just too slippery. He has a knack for always getting himself out of the huge messes that he creates.

Okay, I think I've exercised by AJ demons...

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-10-04, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Michael Klein is a turd"

LOL warp .... tell us how you REALLY feel ....

he he

Seriously, I think you summed it up pretty well! Good job!

>I couldn't believe that @$$hole!
>I always thought that he
>was a jerk from the
>very beginning. He was
>the one who told Brian
>G. that he was better
>than him. He was
>the one who, when the
>hunks lost the brain portion
>of the school challenge, asked
>if it was fixed.
>He was the one who
>arrogantly said that the hunks
>were going to basically wipe
>the floor with the AJs
>in the life guard competition.
> He was one of
>the ones who pushed the
>detonator (and he was the
>first one there). He
>was the one(and this is
>the worst) that couldn't figure
>out why Tony and Larissa
>would be pissed off because
>their date got ruined.
>"... can't stand it anymore.
> It's like living with
>a bunch of females."
>Then he says that he
>wouldn't be upset because it
>would be a really memorable
>date. What the f@#$???
> Yeah it would be
>memorable but are you telling
>me that you wouldn't be
>the least bit pissed off
>if that happened on your
>date? I don't think
>so you deluded putz!!
>Get a life! He
>was so obviously trying to
>get himself out of that
>big hole he dug himself.
> What a loser!
>Na na na na na
>na, hey hey hey, good
>bye loser!!
>
>Oh yeah, I'm glad that Todd
>is gone too. He
>was trying to take on
>the Michael Klein position as
>well. He was always
>a jerk. Now if
>Michael C. would go, I
>would be happy. That
>guy is just too slippery.
> He has a knack
>for always getting himself out
>of the huge messes that
>he creates.
>
>Okay, I think I've exercised by
>AJ demons...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •