The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

ZoesMom 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZoesMom Click to send private message to ZoesMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
Did anyone catch how Fredo knew Michael C. from Cleveland? Michael said that Fredo looked like he had "seen a ghost". That sounded like there was a story there!

Also, which one of the studs (jerks) was it that Theo was ratting out for calling Larrissa the nasty name?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... Chrissy gal 01-27-04 1
 RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... Traces 01-27-04 2
   RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... schwa 01-28-04 3
       RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... MJM3MJM3 01-28-04 4
           RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... Howard Dean 01-28-04 5
               RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... MJM3MJM3 01-28-04 7
           RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... ladro 01-28-04 6
               RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... geg6 01-28-04 8
 RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... Jewel 01-28-04 9
 RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... buckeyefan 01-31-04 10
   RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cle... Chrissy gal 01-31-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
I got the impression they knew each other from school, but I can't remember exactly what they said.

Michael C. was the one who used the word 'beaver' when referring to Larissa. Such a linguist! I'll bet his mother is so proud!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
I think it was Michael C. that Theo ratted out. I don't know how Michael C. and Fredo know each other though. Hopefully it will be explained.

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

schwa 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schwa Click to send private message to schwa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
No, no no! It was the OTHER Michael, Michael Klein, the one she picked for the date, the one she thought was the good kisser, who made the beaver comment and who Theo ratted out. And he is different from Michael C from Cleveland who is the Fredo rival.

MJM3MJM3 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJM3MJM3 Click to send private message to MJM3MJM3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
No it was Michael C. that made the bad comment about her. Fredo and Michael C. know each other because they live in the smallest big city Cleveland. I am friends with both of them.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-28-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"

Are you a paisano too?

>No it was Michael C. that
>made the bad comment about
>her. Fredo and Michael C.
>know each other because they
>live in the smallest big
>city Cleveland. I am friends
>with both of them.

MJM3MJM3 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJM3MJM3 Click to send private message to MJM3MJM3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
Half paisano but i forget which half sometimes

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-28-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
IMHO, Albequerque is the smallest big city. Same population as Cleveland, but virtually no name recognition. Maybe Cleveland is the oldest small big city, or the smallest old big city, or perhaps the biggest small old city. I think reno is the biggest small city.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
Maybe it's a thing that's more common east of the Mississippi. No wide open spaces in Cleveland. In fact, my city (Pittsburgh--hey, there Traces, back me up) is much the same way. Everybody knows everybody and if they don't know you, they know someone who does or is related to someone who does or used to work with your second cousin or...it goes on and on. In these old rust belt towns, you see, the cities' neighborhoods were (and sometimes still are) divided up into ethnic immigrant enclaves with their own social structures. For instance, the Italian section would have its own church, the Sons of Italy Club, its own festivals based on Italian holidays, a Knights of Columbus, a Christian Mothers. The North Side of Pittsburgh is the Irish enclave: the Rooneys (Steelers owners) are the First Family. There's an Irish Catholic church, many Irish themed bars, the Sons of Hibernia, etc. But they all came together at some point because almost everyone worked in or for the big steel companies. That has changed some with the demise of big steel, but these cities have been this way since the Civil War and haven't and don't particularly want to change this part of their character. Hope that explains why this didn't surprise me a bit.

Jewel 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jewel Click to send private message to Jewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
It was difinitly Michael C. I live in the Cleveland area and I heard him talking about it on the radio this morning. He might appear to be a jerk on the show, but he was hilarious this morning. Make me want to cheer for the studs instead of the average joes! Guess something is wrong with me.

buckeyefan 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-31-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyefan Click to send private message to buckeyefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
I heard Michael on the radio here in Cleveland. He said he met Fredo at the auditions for the show. He said it was nice to have a friendly face in the house. He said all the guys mostly got along and they were told to act it up if they disagreed. Michael seemed like a nice guy and not the "stuck up" stud they show on the show.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 4 - I need 2 things cleared up please?"
I learned something from Paradise Hotel - Even the craziest people can act normal long enough to complete a radio interview!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •