The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Weight Issue"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

virtuallinda 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-12-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail virtuallinda Click to send private message to virtuallinda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Weight Issue"
Is it just me, or did Donato's exit really piss you off? Why did he have to go there and blame his exit on the weight issue? He probably goes around blaming everything on his weight. Larissa really looked upset when she had to cut him (that is the POINT of this show), I'm sure she wasn't crying over his extra pounds.

I was equally repulsed by the hunk showing off his waxed tanned chest, thinking that alone would win him the girl.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Weight Issue Wacko Jacko 01-13-04 1
   RE: The Weight Issue plimtuna 01-13-04 2
 RE: The Weight Issue Silvergirl1 01-13-04 3
 RE: The Weight Issue Carybobski 01-13-04 4
   RE: The Weight Issue MizLiz 01-14-04 5
       RE: The Weight Issue Carybobski 01-14-04 6
           RE: The Weight Issue MizLiz 01-14-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-13-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Weight Issue"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-04 AT 09:14 AM (EST)

I agree with you about Donato.

The guy was too much a wuss to even go swimming in the waterfall. Geez, he wasn't asked to go bunge jumping. He was being asked to go swim in some 4 foot water. That was why him and the two other wuss's were eliminated.

He should face it. Weight is an issue. The girl is thin she is looking for men that are similar to her. Even IF his weight is heredity she will be looking for a guy that participates in similar activities.

Donato says 'women' can't get past his weight problem. Then I ask Donato what makes this girl so attractive to him? The way this world works is women look for men that have a similar way of life and vise versa. It is obvisious that Donato and this girl (can't remember her name) are too different people. Again I use the swimming as an example.

I add that Sean - another overweight guy made it because he tried to have fun and participated in the activity.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

plimtuna 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-13-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Weight Issue"
I guess I have to disagree. I think she was booting him for his weight. The pain she seemed to be showing was because she liked him, but realized she could never picture herself being physically attracted to him

I beleive that he revealed a possibly great personality to her, but she could nto get past the weight. I would almost go as far as to say that her sadness was in her disapoointment of herself. As if she could say , "I am sad that here is this nice guy that I am going to let go because he is too large for me to ever get physically attracted to."

Being larger than normal myself, I hope that is what happened.

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Weight Issue"

Hi, Linda, welcome to the boards!

I was mad because I think if Larissa was a heavy woman, Donato would not want to be with her. I just wish the producers would introduce these guys to the girl wearing a fat suit, first. Then see if they still want to compete for her affections.

I had a friend once who told me she wished a certain guy we both knew would lose like 15 pounds, and then she would find him attractive. Here she was, a plus sized girl and she was expecting weight loss from a guy who wasn't even looking in her direction in the first place. I told her that she was not skinny herself. I could say that, because we were about the same size.

~Silvergirl~

Carybobski 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carybobski Click to send private message to Carybobski Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Weight Issue"
His comments reminded me of the typical high school boy who claims that a girl must be lesbian if he asks her out and she says "no".

Defense mechanism. She's shallow so that's why she's not interested in his lard ass. If she wasn't so superficial, she would be on that like stank on poo!

All jokes aside, Donato had the nicest face. That sounds so banal, but honestly, he had a handsome face under all that fat. He also seemed to have a good personality until he whined when he got eliminated.

MizLiz 30 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizLiz Click to send private message to MizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Weight Issue"
Where do they find these fat guys?? The most pathetic thing I saw was the really gross guys drooling and slobbering over her and actually thinking they had a snowball's chance in hell. If I looked like that (and I did at one time) you would never EVER get me in a swimsuit and trotted out to get rejected on national tv. What possible reason could they have for doing this in the first place?

Donato may have had a nice face, but he had an ugly personality. He was surly and defensive...when he said she was making a big mistake because he could make her happy (or something like that) I couldn't believe it. Obviously, this isn't the first time he's gotten rejected, but he's still blaming it on someone else instead of himself.

I suspect if he went on a diet, got some exercise and looked reasonably healthy, his outlook and personality would improve 1000%. Then maybe he'd get the girl. It isn't necessary to look like a movie star, but you shouldn't look like you're ready to keel over with a stroke or heart attack or diabetes, etc. etc.

Carybobski 49 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carybobski Click to send private message to Carybobski Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Weight Issue"
Plus, she'd always have to be on top!

MizLiz 30 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizLiz Click to send private message to MizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Weight Issue"
Oh Lordy, amen to THAT. Can you imagine having a super-heavyweight like that roll on top of you? Can you say broken ribs? I thought you could.

Besides all that, even if she was on top, he'd have to be...um...rather large just to get past that mountain of fat belly. He can just join the 24-year-old virgin in the pity party.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •