The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 4 summary?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

strange_encounter 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-27-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strange_encounter Click to send private message to strange_encounter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 4 summary?"
OK gang, I regret that I had to leave during the show and did not get home until it was over. Can someone give me a quick update of who got booted?

Thx.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 4 summary? Howard Dean 01-27-04 1
   RE: Episode 4 summary? ladro 01-27-04 2
       RE: Episode 4 summary? geg6 01-27-04 3
           RE: Episode 4 summary? mookiemeister 01-27-04 4
               RE: Episode 4 summary? pmspml5 01-27-04 5
                   RE: Episode 4 summary? Chrissy gal 01-27-04 6
                       RE: Episode 4 summary? Mowliemowliemowlie 01-27-04 7
                           RE: Episode 4 summary? legomom1 01-27-04 8
                           RE: Episode 4 summary? pmspml5 01-27-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-27-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 4 summary?"
There were no boots again this week, but the previews said there would be boots next week.

There will be an official summary of the episode soon, by whoever is scheduled to write it. In the meantime, check out my summary of Episode 3, if you missed that episode.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-27-04, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 4 summary?"
No boots? Larrissa must have to carry around a notebook to keep everyone's name and personal information straight. I didn't see the episode, but I tend to think that is a bad idea to keep so may potential suitors around for so long. I would think that the lack of focus would cause the core audience (romantic women) to lose interest.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-04, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 4 summary?"
If you had seen the episode, you would have seen so much drama that you'd have been on the edge of your seat. I sure was. A couple of the Joes are on the verge of a breakdown and the jerks are turning out to be as jerky as they were portrayed on the boat. At least the Joes have a sense of loyalty and caring for each other. The jerks definitely have it in for the Joes, but they aren't even coming together as a group. They're so competitive that they've started dissing each other right from the get go. Poor Larissa, she's been blinded by looks at this point but I have some faith that she's a better person than Malena and will soon see the inner jerks.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-27-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 4 summary?"
It looks like there are some back-stabbers and schemers in the good looking group this time. Also, one of those guys has a foul mouth. He called Larissa (not in front of her) a word that started with B and ends with R.

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 4 summary?"
Poor Larissa??? give me a break - The concept of this show is good - however they should get someone who truely does want the person on the inside. If given the chance she would have eliminated the Joes and kept the good looking guys. I have no respect for her or this show anymore. Its just a grown up way to keep picking on the kids you used to in school

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 4 summary?"
I'm with you pmspml5. I am so disgusted with the way Larissa is getting so familiar with the 'hunks'. She said that her date with Mr. Self-Centered was the best date yet. To me the 'hunks' are so shallow and conceited that I don't find them even slightly attractive.

I think that some of the 'Joes' should say, "Larissa if you are interested in that (point at Mr. Self-Centered), you are not who I thought you were, and I am not interested in you!"

Mowliemowliemowlie 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-27-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mowliemowliemowlie Click to send private message to Mowliemowliemowlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 4 summary?"
You've gotta give her some credit though. She has had 3 shows to get to know the Joes. She needs to spend time with the jocks to see who she will boot. I will guarantee you this chick picks a Joe over a Jock in the end. I imagine it will be down to star beard guy and Mr. Self-Centered in the end.

legomom1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail legomom1 Click to send private message to legomom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 4 summary?"
HELP - did anyone tape last night's episode? My cable went out and I didn't get to see it. PLEASE - my 1 guilty pleasure - I need to see the episode. If you taped it and would be willing to part with it or make some other arrangements, please contact me ASAP!!!
Thanks
Laura

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 4 summary?"
I dont know about that - I think she "got to know" the studs better in one day then she did any of the Joes. Also - if it is true that she was forced to pick 1 of each at the end then I dont think she ends up with a Joe at all. From my understanding she wanted to pick 2 studs and they would not let her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •