The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who are the actors this time?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sabre977 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-07-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sabre977 Click to send private message to Sabre977 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who are the actors this time?"
Besides from David D. (see http://www.lacasting.com/TalentShowcase.asp?TALENTID=182971)
who are the other actors this time? Any ideas?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who are the actors this time? Howard Dean 01-07-04 1
   RE: Who are the actors this time? Sabre977 01-07-04 2
   RE: Who are the actors this time? kryp 01-07-04 3
 RE: Who are the actors this time? Loree 01-07-04 4
   RE: Who are the actors this time? Wacko Jacko 01-09-04 11
       RE: Who are the actors this time? Howard Dean 01-09-04 12
 RE: Who are the actors this time? SurvivorBlows 01-07-04 5
   RE: Who are the actors this time? escapedude 01-07-04 6
       RE: Who are the actors this time? Howard Dean 01-07-04 7
           RE: Who are the actors this time? LeftPinky 01-07-04 8
               RE: Who are the actors this time? Howard Dean 01-09-04 13
           RE: Who are the actors this time? olTexMs 01-08-04 9
               RE: Who are the actors this time? Howard Dean 01-09-04 10
                   RE: Who are the actors this time? escapedude 01-11-04 14
                       RE: Who are the actors this time? Howard Dean 01-12-04 15
                           RE: Who are the actors this time? escapedude 01-12-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-07-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
Hah! That guy is an actor? LOL That explains a lot!! Hilarious!!!

>Besides from David D. (see http://www.lacasting.com/TalentShowcase.asp?TALENTID=182971)
>
>who are the other actors this
>time? Any ideas?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sabre977 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-07-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sabre977 Click to send private message to Sabre977 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
Yup, he's even going to have a small part in the upcoming movie "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton." But the part that is even more hilarious is the little bit at the end of that page about his special skill of " Eating Plastic Straws" - ???

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-07-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
All he needs now is the next "Revenge of the Nerds" sequel.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-07-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
Well that explains him making it thru the first elimination. Dennis did too last time. But he didn't last long. So hopefully neither will David.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-09-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
You are wrong he will be around for a while. Previews for upcoming episodes show him making further. If you looked at the previews for upcoming episodes you will see David makes it pretty far along with that guy that said "How are yah (in his boston accent)".

01-09-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
>along with that guy
>that said "How are yah
>(in his boston accent)".

Maybe he's an actor too!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-07-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
I thought he was supposed to be a third shift mail room clerk?

...I guess that'd leave his days free to run around LA trying to get bit parts -- have any of the roles that he lists been speaking roles?

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
I figured this guy was an actor..Im sure there are others on the show..David seems to be to much of wackjob to be real..

01-07-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
>..David seems to
>be to much of wackjob
>to be real..

Like so much of what we see on "Reality TV," it kind of lets all of the air out of the word, "real," doesn't it?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-07-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
Isn't that the truth.

created by the amazing JSlice!

01-09-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
>Isn't that the truth.
>

Indubidably my good sir! lol

olTexMs 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-08-04, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olTexMs Click to send private message to olTexMs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-04 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

<Like so much of what we see on "Reality TV," it kind of lets <all of the air out of the word, "real," doesn't it?

There is a disclaimer on the credits that says contestants may be coached in their actions. Bet they said to keep the crazy guy, he's interesting. No woman would be remotely attracted to such an idiot.

01-09-04, 03:33 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"

> Bet they said to
>keep the crazy guy, he's
>interesting. No woman would
>be remotely attracted to such
>an idiot.

Yep, that's for sure.

You know, I'm beginning to think that this whole show is just being played for laughs.

With the first Average Joe, the joke was on us. But this time around -- now that we know what kind of schmazzle this show is -- I think we're just supposed to sit back and laugh at the freak show.

At least Larissa is there for eye candy. I think even she had a problem keeping a straight face with David D's antics. lol

01-11-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
<<You know, I'm beginning to think that this whole show is just being played for laughs>>>>>

Do ya think so??!

Just a little ribbing since you are a HD supporter!

01-12-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"

>Just a little ribbing since you
>are a HD supporter!

Don't tell me! Let me guess! You're a Bush supporter!

After what I saw last night on 60 Minutes, I think the Bush adminstration is the real comedy!

01-12-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Who are the actors this time?"
<<<<<Don't tell me! Let me guess! You're a Bush supporter!<<<<<<<<<

I never said that.But i do enjoy watching HD for comedic effect as well..!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •