The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alex on MTV's The Real World Las Vegas"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-04-04, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alex on MTV's The Real World Las Vegas"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-04 AT 01:00 AM (EST)

I don't know if this has been discussed on here before or not but i was just watching The Real World Las Vegas, which was about 2 seasons ago and one of the girls met Alex (the ugly darker skinned "hunk"on AJ) at a club, she said they talked for 4 hours and then when she went back to the house to tell her roomates about him. She was telling the other girls that he was perfect and that he didn't drink, didn't smoke, wasn't married and didn't have any KIDS!!! (hummm.. didn't he say on interviews after AJ that he was crying about his daughter??) it hasn't been that long since the show aired!! Anyways the girl on the real world (Arissa) went out on another date with him and seems to think he's perfect!! Did any one else see this!?!

Edited to add- He made a date with her and then never showed
up!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alex on MTV's The Real World La... leogirl_21 01-05-04 1
   RE: Alex on MTV's The Real World La... bell83 01-05-04 2
       RE: Alex on MTV's The Real World La... peacenlove2u 01-06-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-05-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alex on MTV's The Real World Las Vegas"
I was about to post a message about the very same thing. I too was watching the Real World: Las Vegas marathon and they showed Alex from Average Joe. I recognized him right away and I was so surprised when I saw that he never showed up for his date with Arissa, poor girl was waiting for him for almost an hour and he never showed but left a message.

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-04, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alex on MTV's The Real World Las Vegas"
It seems like a lot of people I've seen on reality tv shows have been on other shows also. Like, I also saw Robert from Cupid on "Blind Date" and Gwen from the 2nd Bachelor on TLC's "A Dating Story"!! I wonder if some kind of television experience is required to get on these shows.

peacenlove2u 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-06-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peacenlove2u Click to send private message to peacenlove2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alex on MTV's The Real World Las Vegas"
Robert from Cupid was also on the 5th Wheel (maybe I should be posting this on the Cupid forum??) It's my first posting - I'm not really up on the etiquette (I actually don't even know how to spell etiquette!!) Sorry!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •