The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"is Tony ill???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

peacenlove2u 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-17-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peacenlove2u Click to send private message to peacenlove2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"is Tony ill???"
I just went into Tony's website (linked off Larissa's) and in his bio he says something to the effect of having a tough childhood with his health. He does seem a little "off" (he doesnt have any eyebrows for one...). Does anyone know anything about this? I still love him - he's my favourite - he scored #1 in the IQ portion of the joe vs. jock school day - AND he remembered they saw Larissa "leave" after the big switch-a-rooni yesterday. I'm 34 - do you think I'm too old for him?????? (I know - I won't be insulted if you post back I have no life --- it's true). Someone PLEASE give me any info about his health - I'm worried about my Tony - I don't want our kids to have any genetic abnormalities!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: is Tony ill??? AJ_for_life 02-18-04 1
 RE: is Tony ill??? TeamJoisey 02-18-04 2
 RE: is Tony ill??? Smartycat2 02-18-04 3
 RE: is Tony ill??? hunterjax 02-18-04 4
 RE: is Tony ill??? realitycoholic 02-21-04 5
 RE: is Tony ill??? peacenlove2u 02-22-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AJ_for_life 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-04, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AJ_for_life Click to send private message to AJ_for_life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: is Tony ill???"
Email him, websites usually have one. Try NBC's website, they might have contact info as well. The way the advertise at the end of the show they might have somethin. 34 aint to old, older women know more tricks than young girls....like I would know.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-18-04, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: is Tony ill???"
You are aware he has no sweat glands?

Don't know if that is genetic, but it certainly is an abnormality, and would make for a tough childhood.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Smartycat2 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-18-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smartycat2 Click to send private message to Smartycat2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: is Tony ill???"
Though Tony has never directly said it, it has been speculated that he has a condition called Ectodermal Dysplasia. It is a myriad of problems inculding lack of sweatglands, thin hair (both of which he admitted to) and no eyebrows. You can learn more about it by going to the web site for the National Foundation for Ectodermal dysplasia's website (www.nfed.com)
I am not sure if the condition is hereditary or if it would afflict any of your love children.

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-18-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: is Tony ill???"
I looked at the childhood photos on his website too. He looks very different from his brother. I don't think Tony's illness is terminal. I'd call it more of a birth defect than an illness. Of course, I have absolutely no scientific data to back it up.

I think Tony seems very mature for his age. Having a tough childhood seems to have made his a more sensitive person which is always a good trait in a mate.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-21-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: is Tony ill???"
I've commented before about the fact that it looks as though Tony has also had a gastrostomy tube (feeding tube). In the boxing episode there were several times when you could see the stoma (site where the g-tube used to be) in the correct area of the abdomen. I think your man Tony has been through a lot--which usually makes for an exceptional person!

peacenlove2u 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-22-04, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peacenlove2u Click to send private message to peacenlove2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: is Tony ill???"
Oh no! My poor Tony! Thanks everyone for your replies ... and for encouraging my imaginary (bordering on neurotic - I know) relationship with Tony. I still think we would have very cute kids - even if they didn't have eyebrows or sweat glands - my Tony is still the hottest joe - and hotter than all the jocks for that matter). I bet he's having no problem meetng women now (why am I feeling jealous???)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •