The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antonia on TV...AGAIN!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Beebop123 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-27-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Beebop123 Click to send private message to Beebop123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Antonia on TV...AGAIN!"
I am watching a new show, right now, on Style Network called Shopaholic 911. As it was coming on I thought the "shopaholic" looked familiar, and I realized it was Antonia and plus they keep saying her name, so it was confirmed to be her. Her best friend Danielle "turned her in" to a psychologist by writing into this show about Antonia's problem.

Well, I see Starting Over offered her no help at all. She lives in a one room apartment where she can't afford toilet paper, but she can afford to buy all these really expensive clothes. I think they said she makes about $375 per week and spends somewhere like double that per week on clothes.

I think it's pretty sad to have to go from one reality show to the next to get "help." She needs to try a real life therapist instead. Well, I thought I would share this in case anyone wants to catch Shopaholic 911 when it repeats.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN! mistyrose52 11-30-06 1
   RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN! JessicaRN 11-30-06 2
 RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN! susang 12-01-06 3
 RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN! eire_heart74 12-01-06 4
   RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN! mistyrose52 12-02-06 5
 RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN! YankeeDixieDoodle 12-11-06 6
   RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN! Dimples87 02-16-07 7
       RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN! YankeeDixieDoodle 02-21-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-30-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN!"
Thanks. I really couldn't see that girl getting any help at all. I think she was looking for a quick fix, like Allison-declaring bankruptcy, and moving on to the next giant credit card!

On the same note, I noticed that Summer tried out for not this season, but last season's episode of 'The Biggest Loser'. Seems these people really get hooked on having their mugs and bodies on tv, in hopes of getting their few moments of fame, I suppose. Some people will just never learn!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-30-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-06 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

Maybe they should all follow Christina to Dr. Keith's show. He is a legitimate psychiatrist, but seems to go in for the skanky side of life. I seriously thought I would miss SO, but I don't.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-01-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN!"
On SO, her accent drove me crazy

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN!"
Ugh!! People like her drive me crazy. Moaning and groaning about their situation and they put themselves there all on their own!!! Can't afford toilet paper but you have stuff up and out the #####?!!?!?!!

Maybe when she is thrown out on the streets and is really suffering will she ever realize what she had and what she could of been.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-02-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN!"
Nah-she'll just end up with some rich old man to take care of her. Never fails...

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN!"
SO offered Antonia all kinds of help. And, advice. She just didn't follow it.

Dimples87 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-16-07, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dimples87 Click to send private message to Dimples87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN!"
Antonia's on another reality show and she's falling back into old habits; I figured that would happen to her because I feel like they rushed her so-called Process.
I think Niambi should have graduated over Antonia because Iyanla knows she could have worked harder with Niambi than with Antonia. I think that Iyanla only chose Antonia to graduate because she gave into her wild demands and exercises. Niambi would have benefitted more from the Process than Antonia.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Antonia on TV...AGAIN!"
I think Niambi would've done far better had Antonia never entered the SOH. All Antonia's drama over getting the guestroom painted during Jodi's graduation festivities set Niambi back, IMO.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •