The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOTellItLikeItIsFan 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 05:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to send private message to SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
Towanda went on Starting Over to basically become a solo artist. She recorded a great song "Here I Am" that should of become a Hit. She should of released that. What Happened? Why no music recorded or talk of Towanda? Whatever happened to her?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... JustBNMe 09-08-06 1
   RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... SOTellItLikeItIsFan 09-08-06 2
       RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... eire_heart74 09-08-06 3
       RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... brownshugah 09-08-06 4
           RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... SOTellItLikeItIsFan 09-08-06 5
               RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... petmama 09-08-06 6
                   RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... brownshugah 09-08-06 7
                       RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... SOTellItLikeItIsFan 09-09-06 8
                           RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... staceeturner 09-11-06 9
                           RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... petmama 09-15-06 10
                               RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... JustBNMe 09-16-06 11
                                   RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... SOTellItLikeItIsFan 09-17-06 12
                       RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... gottobmocareful 11-20-06 16
                           WARNING - gottobmocareful Bebo 11-21-06 17
                           RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... WeShallSee 05-29-07 19
 Get it back on topic mysticwolf 09-17-06 13
 RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... gottobmocareful 11-20-06 15
   RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-21-06 18
   RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... WeShallSee 05-29-07 20
       RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... AshLanie 05-30-07 22
           RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... WeShallSee 05-30-07 23
               RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... AshLanie 05-30-07 24
 RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ... AshLanie 05-30-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-06, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
There was talk of her but not the kind she dreamed of her in head. She got into a lot of legal trouble over checks and stuff once her stint on SO was finished. She had a baby late last year too. IMO she didn't and doesn't have the talent to make it on her own as a singer. She doesn't have the voice or the personality. She had an overinflated ego and thought she had alot more talent than she did. I also heard that the HG are not able to sell anything that was done on the show like any music they wrote or recorded since it was all funneled through SO. If that is true or not I have no idea.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-08-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to send private message to SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

I thought Towanda had a wonderful singing voice, kind of like Toni's but not as deep. Why couldn't she make it on her own compared to other young singers out here she's better then most who just sing talk, sound like others, and just shake their behind, show their body, and basically dance like their having sex. So I'm thinking why couldn't Towanda make it on her own, she's no worse then most out here; she's a little bit better in the singing department then most. Towanda's sister Toni isn't doing much. She's not selling records like she use to or talked about. I guess there's a reason why Toni was picked to become a star over her other sisters since Toni is more attractive and her voice is different and original, no one could ever resemble that voice, the other sisters voices aren't anything extraordinary but they can sing. Didn't Towanda write the song "Here I Am" so why couldn't she release it? Starting Over is in demise so she should be able to release the song. I often wonder did Starting Over write the song and make it look like Towanda wrote it because Here I Am is so symbolic of what Starting Over is all about.

I have to admit while watching Towanda I sense some fakeness within her. She put together this image like she was the poor, little rich girl, the forgotten child. She was always playing up to the camera and always wanting to look refined and only crying a little here and there to get sympathy. When Iyanla would get serious and private with Towanda you could tell Towanda didn't want to go that route but didn't say anything because she didn't want to be accussed of being there for "the wrong reasons" (fame) but she was but that was one of her goals. On TVOne the episode where Sommer is going to be kicked out for talking with production is airing I always thought too much camera time was spent on Towanda. How did the family feel about Towanda going on the show? Was she involved with fraud? Some blame her husband.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-08-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
She's singing back up to her sister Toni in Toni's Las Vegas show now.

I would imagine that once she had a kid, she was just looking for steady work. Home all day with baby, then mommy goes out and sings while the baby is sleeping.

brownshugah 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brownshugah Click to send private message to brownshugah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
I also thought Towanda had a great singing voice but I didn't feel she had something extraordinary. She did really great on her debut but unless she gets picked up by a great label she will probably be on the long list of people waiting to be signed. For singers and musicians, it's really timing and being in the right place.

As far as Towanda and the SO process goes - I don't honestly believe she was committed to the process. She was there for another reason (she was a little fake at times too). Iyanla could see that too because it's just hard to get anything over on that lady. She's been through it herself so it's pretty hard to shake her. Towanda was always getting upset with her and I don't understand that. When you've made the conscious decision to go on a show (supposedly to get help) it seems you would go through with the process without all that static. She was way too defensive about her husband when Iyanla was only trying to help her get to the bottom of all her issues. I have a hard time believing most of these women really want help.

What really got me was that Towanda slammed Iyanla publically after her stint with SO when she was the one who made the choice to be on the show. Even if you don't like the way they did things you still made that choice.

09-08-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

How dare Towanda put down Iyanla. I think Iyanla cut Towanda slack many times and bent over backwards. Towanda just wanted to go on there for pity and for exposure and Iyanla flip the script on her and let her know she wasn't there for a pity party. I saw a lot of fakeness in Towanda. When Rachael call Towanda out calling her a hypocrite, that was the truest statement I ever heard. Towanda couldn't take that. She tried to go off on Rachael until Rachael said you told us not to gossip but you gossip, right? Towanda only could shake her head yes and be silent and reserved again because she was caught. Towanda was gossiping about others after she told others not to unless she's involved with the gossiping and if it's not about her. Towanda in group tried to make the incident look like Rachael was insecure and as if it was Rachael's problem and Towanda in a manipulative way turned the attention off of her onto Rachael making Rachael look bad and Towanda made herself look like the nice, innocent one again because Towanda gave a hug and kiss to Rachael. Nice manipulation move Towanda to make yourself look good again! After her and Rachael made up, Towanda and Rachael was making fun of Cassie's roots but I'm sure there were other hypocritical moments we didn't see. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to sense fakeness from her. Some women who go on there want to be helped in their own way. I guess all felt the help wouldn't get as serious as it did. You could tell Towanda didn't want to open up about certain things. You can tell by the way she looked in or at the camera or at Iyanla who would make go deeper into Towanda's life and secrets. I think she lied about some things because why did she get so offensive and defensive when Iyanla questioned her about her husband. Towanda had everyone thinking her husband was running her since she claimed zhe lets people walk all over her which I think is bull. I think Towanda told her husband secretly to go along with whatever happens because his demeanor changed from irritated to cooperative. T and her husband Andre were looking at each other like it wasn't real like it was rehearsed. Remember that part when Towanda's father said he wanted nothing to do with her? Why no follow up to that or why he didn't want anything to do with her? I think that would have revealed a lot about Towanda. I know she did something evil. Remember that episode where Towanda beat out her anger with a stick? That seem so fake. I guess she wanted to show she could act and be dramatic too. I hated the time when Towanda got mad at Deborah for singing the National Anthem. I guess Deborah was singing it better and getting camera time and Towanda got MAD. She wanted to be the only singer. Deborah said she told Towanda off but we didn't see it. Starting Over should release never before seen footage. Okay, enough of my Towanda's fake moments. Any of you know anymore?

By the way, is there any links online where Towanda put down Iyanla?

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-08-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
When I've got more time, I'll look for the link, and if I can find it, I'll post it. Also the links about Towanda's arrest. What bugged me most about Towanda was her playing the race card on Sommer and sucking Iyanla into it. "Racism" in the SOH just because Sommer, who had actually dated several black men, no longer wanted to. Sheeesh, what a crock. Why should Sommer consult with Towanda? Her dating preferences are none of Towanda's business. She talked to Jennifer, because, I suspect, she expected Towanda to play the race card.

brownshugah 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brownshugah Click to send private message to brownshugah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
I found the links by Googling her name "Towanda Braxton Carter". She did a live interview with someone and that's when she talked about Iyanla. I couldn't believe her! It just showed me she was really full of it the whole time. It also goes to show you when your heart isn't right that good things won't happen for you. She went to them for help and she had a different motive and it blew up in her face. Season two was aired in 2005 and she was working for an insurance company after that - how sad! When you google her name you should get the article where she was arrested and the details regarding it. Ironically she lives on the other side of town from me here in Atlanta, GA.

09-09-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-06 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

I do think Towanda took Sommer not wanting to date black men too seriously. I feel it's Sommer's preference if she doesn't want to date black men. I can understand why Towanda got mad at Sommer for making racial attacks and slurs and throwing out stereotypes about why she doesn't date black men anymore. There was no need for all that. Sommer was hypocritical in a way because she said she didn't date black men anymore but she had a huge crush on her black trainer Marcus. I guess Sommer knew she would never date him or ask him out so there was no harm there but having a black guy choosen and going out on a date with one on national TV may have made her very uncomfortable. I think the producers played up the issue though more then it was. They were trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
From the very beggining I questioned Towanda's reason for being on the show she did not seem to have any REAL deep issues, unless you count the one where she does not talk to Father, could be deeper issues there but was never spoken about? and the real reason she was there was to try her hand at solo fame, well I thought the house was for unresolved issues not fame we all know how other women took advantage of that too like, Christie, anyway my point is and I do have one is Towanda was nothing but a phony skinny twit who had serious issues with everyone else and really got nothing resolved for herself cause she was worried about everyone else. JMHO!

Sig by Sharnina

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-06 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Sommer never made any racial attacks, slurs, or stereotypes. She only spoke about the Black men she actually had dated. Who "needed Mother," a role they probably expected her to play and used greasy hair products. I've worked in the Health and Beauty Aids department at Wal-Mart, stocking the shelves. And, noticed that many "ethnic" hair products are quite greasy. I think Iyanla's comment about "racism in the Starting Over House" could be construed as a racial attack. Stereotyping White HG's as racist. At any rate, she pushed this "issue" way too far.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-16-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
I never heard any racial slurs either. Towanda and Iyanla seem to be people who look for ways to say they are being persecuted and judge due to their ethnic race. Sommer has a right to say she doesn't want to date people of a certain race based on past experiences. It''s like me saying I don't want to date a drug addict. It's a preference. Back to the topic of Towanda and her singing-if she really thought she was that great why didn't she go on American Idol or something? She has to know she doesn't have what it takes to make it as a singer

09-17-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-06 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

Sommer had bad relationships with men of both the black and white race but she won't stop dating white men. I feel if you don't want to date outside your race or in your race, cool but don't say things like Sommer said like "Black guys hair is greasy," "Black guys need a momma" and stereotypes like that. Aren't their white guys with greasy hair and who treat women like momma's? I know some but she just put down black men, don't the bad white men she dated. I feel say the black guys you dated aren't any good but don't say the whole race of black men are no good. She wouldn't say the things she said about black men about white men. People tend to date outside their race and have bad experiences then end up feeling the whole black race is bad. When it could have been your fault in choosing a no good man. There's good and bad in every race. I guess Sommer has always been hypocritical in everything.

gottobmocareful 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gottobmocareful Click to send private message to gottobmocareful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
So, i guess this means you know her personally huh? Don't believe everything you read. The facts are, Iyanla wrote a nasty letter to her husband and handed to her after graduation. It was distastful and contradicted everything that was shown on T.V. about Iyanla. Yeah it is sad what happen as far as the check situation but i am sure you already know the case was dismissed too huh? SHE didn't steal the checks. But, as you know everything, you know how the media can dipict a person with a little bit of a name. You heard NOTHING of the individual who actually stole the checks, just that she was a part of it. That is sad. And since you know her so well, being in atlanta, i am sure you already knew this huh?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WARNING - gottobmocareful "
On the subject of believing what you read...please check out our guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Our guidelines allow for bashing of shows and their participants, but bashing other posters is not permitted. If you wish to continue posting here, you will read and follow the community guidelines.

WeShallSee 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-29-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WeShallSee Click to send private message to WeShallSee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
>So, i guess this means you
>know her personally huh? Don't
>believe everything you read. The
>facts are, Iyanla wrote a
>nasty letter to her husband
>and handed to her after
>graduation. It was distastful and
>contradicted everything that was shown
>on T.V. about Iyanla. Yeah
>it is sad what happen
>as far as the check
>situation but i am sure
>you already know the case
>was dismissed too huh? SHE
>didn't steal the checks. But,
>as you know everything, you
>know how the media can
>dipict a person with a
>little bit of a name.
>You heard NOTHING of the
>individual who actually stole the
>checks, just that she was
>a part of it. That
>is sad. And since you
>know her so well, being
>in atlanta, i am sure
>you already knew this huh?
>

Ummm actually the case was not dismissed. She plead guilty and was sentenced to repay the money. However, she failed to make payments and her parole officer filed paper with the courts saying she was in violation of her parole agreement. I looked this up on the Gwinnett Court website that has a list of all documents filed in the case.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Get it back on topic"
This is about her music & what happened to her, NOT about her dating preferences.

I'm not about to let this move into a race bashing thread, so get it back on topic NOW, or have it locked.

Autumn by Tribe blogging's scary

gottobmocareful 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gottobmocareful Click to send private message to gottobmocareful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
well, Towanda has had a son who is now one and is expecting hre second child, a daughter. She is working on her material and to let you know, she was not able to use the song that she recorded from the song. They would NOT release it to her. I believe that they wanted to have a legal hold on her. Also an update about her case, it was dismissed. I am pretty sure the news media isn't all over it because it is positive.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
I've been wondering what became of Towanda's case. Do you know why it was dismissed? As for the song she recorded on SO, it probably became B/M's property because they paid her expenses and it was part of an assignment. Anyway, while I liked her voice, I didn't care for the "angry" lyrics.

05-29-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WeShallSee Click to send private message to WeShallSee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
>well, Towanda has had a son
>who is now one and
>is expecting hre second child,
>a daughter. She is working
>on her material and to
>let you know, she was
>not able to use the
>song that she recorded from
>the song. They would NOT
>release it to her. I
>believe that they wanted to
>have a legal hold on
>her. Also an update about
>her case, it was dismissed.
>I am pretty sure the
>news media isn't all over
>it because it is positive.
>

The case was not dismissed. She plead guilty and was sentenced. Her sentence was probation and restitution. She is now in default for payment and her probation officer filed papers with the court saying that she was in default of payment. I learned this by going to the Gwinnett County Court website.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-30-07, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-07 AT 08:55 AM (EST)

I went there and did a search on her name as: Towanda Braxton

Came up with a page of above eight items for her......seems all cases were dismissed BUT she does indeed have a warrant out for her...not sure for what....last three is the state vs her...and that is where the warrants come in.

05-30-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-07 AT 09:25 AM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 05-30-07
>AT 08:55 AM (EST)

>
>I went there and did a
>search on her name as:
>Towanda Braxton
>
>
>Came up with a page of
>above eight items for her......seems
>all cases were dismissed BUT
>she does indeed have a
>warrant out for her...not sure
>for what....last three is the
>state vs her...and that is
>where the warrants come in.
>

You need to look a little deeper. If you go into the one listed as General Criminal you will she that she was sentenced. If you click on the tab that says filed with court you will see that there was a plea agreement and that her parole officer filed papers for non-payment.

This is the court file no. 06-B-02072-7

05-30-07, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
>LAST EDITED ON 05-30-07
>AT 09:25 AM (EST)

>
>>LAST EDITED ON 05-30-07
>>AT 08:55 AM (EST)

>>
>>I went there and did a
>>search on her name as:
>>Towanda Braxton
>>
>>
>>Came up with a page of
>>above eight items for her......seems
>>all cases were dismissed BUT
>>she does indeed have a
>>warrant out for her...not sure
>>for what....last three is the
>>state vs her...and that is
>>where the warrants come in.
>>
>
>
>You need to look a little
>deeper. If you go
>into the one listed as
>General Criminal you will she
>that she was sentenced.
>If you click on the
>tab that says filed with
>court you will see that
>there was a plea agreement
>and that her parole officer
>filed papers for non-payment.
>
>This is the court file no.
> 06-B-02072-7

Nods, I didn't go deep enough for sure..

Either way she is a wanted woman but not sure why she hasn't been arrested...not like she is in hiding...she does seem to get away with a lot.....look at what she gor away with while on the show.....she is one sad person.

05-30-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "Where You At?" to "Whatever Happened To!""
>Towanda went on Starting Over to
>basically become a solo artist.
>She recorded a great song
>"Here I Am" that should
>of become a Hit. She
>should of released that. What
>Happened? Why no music recorded
>or talk of Towanda? Whatever
>happened to her?

She couldn't release the song with out permission of IV, her coach.

Towanda and IV collaberated on the song hence both would benefit from it.

Towanda didn't want IV benefitting so the song was never relased.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •