The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

macg1006 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-24-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macg1006 Click to send private message to macg1006 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
I saw a preview today for Thursday's (10/26/06) show of Dr. Keith Ablow. The subject is guests who finally tell the truth. I would swear Christina is one of the guests. She makes a statement something to the affect of " ....I was actually soliciting men...". I'm going to check it out just out of curiosity.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... JessicaRN 10-25-06 1
   RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... Incognito 10-25-06 2
       RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... Blueskies 10-26-06 4
 RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... AmazonBlue 10-26-06 3
   RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... Blueskies 10-26-06 5
       HO ON DR. KEITH ABLOW !! Shazbot 10-26-06 6
 RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... MizJazmine 10-27-06 7
 RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... maryellennaco 10-28-06 8
   RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... eire_heart74 10-29-06 9
       RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... Blueskies 10-30-06 10
           RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... YankeeDixieDoodle 11-01-06 12
               RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... eire_heart74 11-01-06 13
   RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ??... JessicaRN 10-31-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-25-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
I also saw that and rewound it to make sure. It is definitely Christina. I guess her 15 minutes of fame can be extended if she is not picky about how she does it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

10-25-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
YuP. It's her all right. They also showed pics from her myspace and a clip of her with that Superhead thang.
Incognito

Blueskies 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueskies Click to send private message to Blueskies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
She is on right now and she is with her Mom. Her story seems all over the place. She did not seem so ashamed while on SO. Now she is playing the victim. Her Mom won't stop talking.

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 01:12 PM (EST)

I have the Dr. Keith show on in the background. It has replaced the Starting Over time slot. Hasn't Christina become an "honorable woman" Hasn't she spent weeks on this topic?
This show has totally lost its credibility. Obviously, Dr. Keith doesnt have guests with "real" problems. Get over it already, your moment in the spotlight is OVER! I feel sorry for her kid, how embarrassing.....

10-26-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueskies Click to send private message to Blueskies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
I was starting to like Dr. Keith. I wonder what background check he did on her. Not much! Now she seems to just want to be on any TV show she can get on.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-26-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "HO ON DR. KEITH ABLOW !!"
Bah hah!

Didn't the audience look so impressed with Cristina as her soft little voice tried to explain that being a ho is just one big woe? Many were listening to her with their arms crossed, heads tilted and looks of disgust on their faces.

WHO IS DR. KEITH ABLOW TO HAVE THIS HO ON HIS SHOW?

When Dr. Ablow was asking her mother how did she come to know that her daughter was a ho... they left out the part that she found out on a show called SO.

Oh no.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
OMG! At first I thought I was seeing things, but sure enough it was Christina! I was floored for real 'cuz I'm like what is she doing? Why is she on this show after having been on SO where all this was supposidly exposed? It was her and her mom on the show. To me it was just really weird seeing her on this talk show in this context AFTER having watched her on SO...it was just really weird....

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
I saw her skankiness on the show, too. Was it just me or did she not even MENTION that the reason why she finally 'fessed up to Momma was because she was on SO & Iguana wanted her to do that??? CRAZY!!
And I noticed that those shark teeth looked capped, the teeth looked a LOT better than they did on SO... JMHO...
Plus, I believe she said she was going to school to be a something -itian... Couldn't quite hear what. Dietician?? Cosmetician?? something. ANYHOO, guess this means that crap she was selling on e-bay must have outlived her "celebrity status".GGA, let's hope one day we aren't watching Allithon or SpitUpLisa on TV somewhere!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
Well going to school is a good start period. A much smarter plan than knitting hats that she wanted people to buy to wear in the summer!!! Let's not forget the leg warmers!

10-30-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
I distinctly remember her saying on SO that when she and the others were fired from the strip club one of her friends taught her the "Chip Hustle". On the show she says "how smart am I? I came up with this all on my own. I got real cocky about it".
Dr. Keith actully asked almost 10 time "so what made her sit down and tell you?" No mention of SO house!
They were giddy on that show. SICK!
I might just write him and ask what was up with that?

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
Christina and her mother were giddy? Probably with excitement over getting some more "face time" on a national TV show. No one twisted Christina's arm to be on SO. Or, her mother's to come to a house full of cameres. I didn't see them on Dr Ablow's show. But, I saw them on SO. And, watched Christina tell her mother about the stripping and prostitution. Her mother's lack of disgust and dismay suggests that Christina's just a "chip off the old block".

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"

>mother's lack of disgust and
>dismay suggests that Christina's just
>a "chip off the old
>block".

The thing that blew me away the most was her answer to letting her get married that young was something like "well she would just do it anyway" or something to that affect. Of oh well nothing I could of done. Yeah you're her mom how about acting like one!!!!!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christina on Dr. Keith Ablow ????"
I think she said she was going to school to be an aestetitian (sp?), which is a person who does skin care. I guess being an assistant to Skanky Karinna, an artist or a real estate mogul didn't quite pan out. At least in her new profession, she will be wearing a coat and won't have to worry about the proper way to dress, although being on time will be an issue. Remember all of the things that she learned on the way to being a woman of honor.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •