The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

newgirl1 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-06, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newgirl1 Click to send private message to newgirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
I am sorry if this is a repeat post. I don't remember anyone asking this. I am so curious because she is constantly talking about how successful she has been, I just wondered at what.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... Juliejo 04-12-06 1
   RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... GoodnightLittleBear 04-12-06 2
 RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... eire_heart74 04-12-06 3
 RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... standinmytruth 04-12-06 4
   RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... SeasonedRefinement 04-12-06 5
   RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... poetic1 04-12-06 6
 RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... tvfun 04-12-06 7
 RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... ChristinaJB 04-12-06 8
   RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... tac_2 04-12-06 9
       RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... standinmytruth 04-13-06 10
           RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... BetterVersionOfMe 04-13-06 11
               RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... sharnina 04-13-06 14
               RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... sweet cheeks 04-13-06 17
                   RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... sharnina 04-13-06 18
                       RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... sweet cheeks 04-13-06 20
 RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... sowatcher333 04-13-06 12
   RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... sharnina 04-13-06 13
       RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... staceeturner 04-13-06 15
           RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... 2KOOL 04-13-06 16
               RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... sweet cheeks 04-13-06 19
 RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... dasboot 04-13-06 21
   RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... Twinkles 04-14-06 22
       RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... olivertwist22 04-15-06 23
           RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... mhb0125 04-15-06 24
               RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... sm2 04-15-06 25
           RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... TruGoodness 04-15-06 26
           RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... DedeV 04-23-06 27
               RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... standinmytruth 04-23-06 28
               RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... sharnina 04-23-06 29
 RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... sunflower12 09-04-07 30
   RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... JessicaRN 09-05-07 31
       RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... YankeeDixieDoodle 09-06-07 32
 RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... KATkkm 09-09-07 33
   RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... maryellennaco 09-09-07 34
       RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... YankeeDixieDoodle 09-14-07 35
 RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does... Agman2 01-25-16 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-12-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
She is in some kind of sales. No one has said what yet but I assume she sells Real Estate or is a used car sales-person. She seems suited.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
Hopefully not in the same kind of sales that a previous Season 3 HG was involved in.

YUCK!

I don't know why but I get the impression that she sells insurance of some sort.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
She manages to convince others that she's really a size 5. Nope Just kidding Oh lighting is going to strike me down for that one!

I thought maybe a drug rep.

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-12-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
She's the king of the world.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
I thought she sold cars, but I've changed my mind after watching a documentary the other night. It was about women in the...ahem...."adult entertainment" industry.

I saw several women who were in high level positions behind the scenes of these production companies. Some do very well financially. Jodi's in your face attitude, and her touchy-feely, sweet-talking approach with the HG's is very similar to the way I saw one female exec relating to the...ahem..."performers".

Oh, forgive me. She's probably not involved in that industry in any way, shape or form....but she could be!

poetic1 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail poetic1 Click to send private message to poetic1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
>She's the king of the world.
>

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Oh, now that's a good one!

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
I know what she did do for many years, but can I say it on here?
I also know what she is doing now. I will post in the spoiler section under the latest previews.

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
I think she is a professional mask maker...hehe.
Wink

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
>I think she is a professional
>mask maker...hehe.
>Wink

rofl

yes, she could put those nifty new woodworking tools to good use making masks. But the Jodi I get is a woman who'd probably love chipping away more at someone else's mask other than her own.

04-13-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
she's a hug therapist and also makes furniture.

BetterVersionOfMe 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BetterVersionOfMe Click to send private message to BetterVersionOfMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
She had her own self help show.

Daily Affirmations With Jodi
I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
Haaaahhaaaahaaaaa -- that is soooo funny. Another good laugh!!!!!!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"

It is funny. Like I said yall say some real funny stuff.
hahahahahahahahahaha

04-13-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
Please, sweet cheeks, where are you from? I love it when you say "ya'll." It reminds of home. (Texas)

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

04-13-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"

Well honey I'm from the great state of GA.
Bred,born and raised here.

sowatcher333 81 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcher333 Click to send private message to sowatcher333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
TVFUN! Do spill, please, on what you know Jodi used to do and does now...and anything else you'd like to share

It's not a spoiler to say a HG's profession, is it, guys?

04-13-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

I asked and I guess it would be because it might lead to speculation about how she came to be doing what she is doing now - what on the show led her to this. But TVfun did post as she said in the spoiler section.

If you just want to view her post you can go to the spoiler forum and click on RE:SO previews April 24-April 28. If you just click on the topic and not on view all you will only see the thread outline. Click on post #30. She doesn't give any other spoiler info so you will be safe if you don't like to know what's coming.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
Well I know what SHE is not and that would be a spokesperson for weight watchers or jenny craig, I really do wonder what her business is and why she is in the SO house for a very long time now. peace

short&sassy

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
I think she sold baskets of fruit on the side fo the road and she hugged her female customers in her *bossom* to say thank you for buying her delicious fruit.

04-13-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
YALL DO KEEP ME LAUGHING!!!

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
With all that sausage and bacon being cooked up in the SOH, I recommend she invest in pork bellies!

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-06, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
She's talked about closing deals and being 5 steps ahead. It made me think of car sales and I agreed with the real estate, too, but then I thought of all those glamour photos that real estate agents use. I was trying to think of sales-y jobs where looks don't play a role.

I thought of computer spam and maybe brokers that work mostly on the phone. I'm not that familiar with how insurance and real estate brokers work -- I'm not sure how much face-to-face work they do, but I'm guessing it's less in the public eye than the agents. I was surprised to see her wardrobe of skirts. I guess somebody has to see her. Oh I feel awful. It's just that when you're a professional you find yourself at least sometimes surrounded by peers and you see what everybody else is like. There isn't necessarily a uniform but you can tell that people take care of themselves. I just don't see how she's such a successful business person if she lets her image go by the wayside.

Regarding the sex trade, I also considered she might be a madame.

olivertwist22 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 04:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail olivertwist22 Click to send private message to olivertwist22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
A while back, I wrote an email to Jodi at myspace. In that message I told Jodi I have been in advertising sales for 20 plus years. (My username there is adsales22). In her response to me, she acknowledged she had been in "ad sales" for about 10 years and worked for a publishing company or a publisher, not sure which.
With that, I can say with confidence, advertising sales is one of her niches. I'm not sure what kind of advertising she has sold (print, cable, broadcast, etc.), but anything involving advertising is a challening yet rewarding career. I love it and probably will sell ad space (billboards) until I retire, another 15 or 20 years!
I hope this tidbit of info about Jodi solves part of the mystery!

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 04:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
I wrote to her on myspace (screen name helenahl) and she never replied--I guess because you all share the same profession. But Jill did reply and thanked me for the kind words and support. She was also glad everyone loves her Jill-isms!

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
Shaking fry pans of sausage and being angry all the time.

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
I think it makes alot of sense that she is in sales. I am sure she is good at it. She has a tenaciousness about her and an agressiveness (that is not as off-putting as Kelly's) that will probably work wonderfully.

TruGoodness
http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
I found this on an Atlanta Website...I assume it is our Jodi

Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Magazine
Jodi Isaacs
1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE Center Twr Ste. 595
Atlanta, GA 30342
Phone: 404-965-4480
A monthly magazine featuring information concerning home improvement,
home furnishing and home sales. Our readership is mainly located in the Metro Atlanta area, but we do serve areas throughout Georgia.

04-23-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
she couldn't be in publishing. her grammar sucketh so.

04-23-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
I have good friends that live in Marietta, GA and minister at Johnson's Ferry Baptist Church! What a small world!

sunflower12 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-07, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunflower12 Click to send private message to sunflower12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
She used to sell advertising space. I worked with her at a weekly newspaper in atlanta.

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-07, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
Wow! Here is a blast from the past. I hadn't thought about her and this show for a while. What is she doing now? She was going to make tacky jewelery after she left the show. I think I heard that Jill stayed with her for a while but it didn't work out. I always kind of thought Jodi had the hots for Christi.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
They appeared to have the hots for each other!

KATkkm 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-07, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KATkkm Click to send private message to KATkkm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
If memory serves me: Jodi was a lawyer. That's right - a legal eagle! That makes her smart but maybe not as successful as she'e like to be. Now that the show is over and she's probably back in her law field tho, she may be more successful than anticipated.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-07, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
Jodi-lawyer.....Lawyer-Jodi.....

NO WAY! Welcome to the boards! I think your memory is wrong however....

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-07, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
I don't recall any references, on the show, about Jodi ever being a lawyer. Could be because two weeks of episodes were pre-empted by moving Ellen Degenerate into SO's time slot during the Olympics.

Agman2 1612 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-25-16, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Does anyone know what Jodi does for a living that she is "So Successful" at"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-16 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

Oh, I'm sure there are a few things. I just can't think of any right now. I've been pondering that question for nearly 10 years!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •