The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I, me, mine - Christy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I, me, mine - Christy"
Is this (no way jose she is 29 try 40) woman capable of uttering an entire "coherent" sentence without the words "I", "me" "my" - such a narcissist.

Someone tell her the word is vulnerable not wulnable - egads.

She is a true survivor and human for having to wear (how many zillions of times did we have to hear it repeated) a "bikini" top and shorts to get body painted. Screw curing cancer - Christy had some painted flowers put on her!!

Her flabby surgery arm from the GPS i swear makes her arm appear 4 feet long on top. You go girl can't wait for the 5 km run and the return of beach ball Allison.

Jill get over your folks and get a job - get some more hair too.
Try to look at the person/camera you are talking to, instead of off to the ceiling or wall. Really only makes you out to be an overweight, overaged valley girl.

Antonia what exactly did you get out of the house? You are the most stubborn person they have had. Why did you hold your head so defensively with your nose stuck in the air during your grad ceremony except for when you knew you would be praised? Your behaviour with Jenn over dealing with your dad and your sudden dental crisis, and the temper tantrum (ala Cassie and going less bottle blonde) when it came to your makeover was pathetic. Go visit a vocal coach and learn how to speak proper english.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I, me, mine - Christy Teri 08-24-06 1
   RE: I, me, mine - Christy slickeronstate 08-24-06 2
       RE: I, me, mine - Christy slickeronstate 08-24-06 3
           RE: I, me, mine - Christy jaimbo2310 08-26-06 13
               WARNING: jaimbo2310 mysticwolf 08-26-06 17
 RE: I, me, mine - Christy petmama 08-24-06 4
   RE: I, me, mine - Christy sm2 08-24-06 5
       RE: I, me, mine - Christy Hooters 08-24-06 6
           RE: I, me, mine - Christy slickeronstate 08-25-06 7
               RE: I, me, mine - Christy GreatWhiteNorth 08-25-06 8
               RE: I, me, mine - Christy eire_heart74 08-25-06 9
 RE: I, me, mine - Christy maryellennaco 08-25-06 10
   RE: I, me, mine - Christy sm2 08-25-06 11
       RE: I, me, mine - Christy jaimbo2310 08-26-06 12
           WARNING - jaimbo2310 Bebo 08-26-06 16
       RE: I, me, mine - Christy eire_heart74 08-27-06 22
 RE: I, me, mine - Christy JustBNMe 08-26-06 14
   RE: I, me, mine - Christy Santaklaws 08-26-06 15
       RE: I, me, mine - Christy slickeronstate 08-26-06 18
           RE: I, me, mine - Christy maryellennaco 08-26-06 19
               RE:I'm gonna miss you crazy people. carriem 08-26-06 20
                   RE:I'm gonna miss you crazy people. mysticwolf 08-26-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Teri 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teri Click to send private message to Teri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
>Is this (no way jose she
>is 29 try 40) woman
>capable of uttering an entire
>"coherent" sentence without the words
>"I", "me" "my" - such
>a narcissist.

I thought exactly the same thing during Jodi's graduation. Christie's whole speech was about everything Jodi did for CHRISTIE - not about what Jodi did for herself. The wobbly cracking voice, ugh.

>You go
>girl can't wait for the
>5 km run and the
>return of beach ball Allison.

::teeheehee:: I feel bad that I'm looking forward to it for all the wrong reasons. Kind of bad.

>Antonia what exactly did you get
>out of the house?
>You are the most stubborn
>person they have had.
>Why did you hold your
>head so defensively with your
>nose stuck in the air
>during your grad ceremony except
>for when you knew you
>would be praised? Your
>behaviour with Jenn over dealing
>with your dad and your
>sudden dental crisis, and the
>temper tantrum (ala Cassie and
>going less bottle blonde) when
>it came to your makeover
>was pathetic. Go visit
>a vocal coach and learn
>how to speak proper english.

And you've got Antonia down. I lived in Boston for 20 years, and her accent is SO exaggerated. I'm not saying it isn't real, but it's really extreme. I can hardly understand her sometimes. I wonder what people think who haven't lived there. But if she wants to get her Hollywood career going, you're right, she had better lose the accent.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-24-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
Christy is certifiably superficial. She wants to know what a few inches off her teenage crap dye job hair will "look like"?

Christy go get some more GBS - there is no cure for you - you are too self-consumed.

08-24-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
Grrr I hope they show the 5km run race. People have been awaiting the return of beach ball Allison.

Christy? Could you sound more condescending? Niambi is given some patronizing mention by you - so you can really claw her eyes out.

Christy you are a vile racist.

Spend some of your dollar store ebay candle money earnings on buying your heroin addict mother a set of teeth.

You are utterly pathetic. Go kill yourself.

jaimbo2310 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-06, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jaimbo2310 Click to send private message to jaimbo2310 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
SERIOUSLY. I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR NEED TO SAY STUFF LIKE THAT. THATS RIDICULOUS!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WARNING: jaimbo2310"
SERIOUSLY! I do not understand why you will not read the guidelines!

Attacking other posters is not permitted. The show and show participants are fair game.

Pack Alpha Status Accorded by Tribe blogging's scary

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-24-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 07:06 PM (EST)

What really bugs me about Piss T, other than the constantly making everything about her and the creaky, old woman cry voice? That bogus "raising Caine" fund. Especially after Jodie promised, at Christie's graduation, her financial support.
"I've made many promises to you, but the biggest one, is to help you with Caine, because I will. Financially. With love and support. And, just being an aunt. TaTa Jodie"
Yet, a member of another MB has, through her MySpace account, been soliciting donations for the "raising Caine" fund Christie has set up.
It reminds me of Allison and "friends", soliciting funds through her old website for bogus medical "expenses."

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
Yes, and we all saw where the money for the raising Caine fund went for, pedicures for Caine. Of course, every teen boy needs one of those????????????

Hooters 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-06, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hooters Click to send private message to Hooters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
Christy is a #####~~~I thought she was on the show, and know, this just proves it. She had an extremely high opinion of herself, like she was so much better that the other ladies, when in reality, she is totally WHITE TRASH!! Why else would she solicit money for her brother a pedicure???? Who does that?? Conning peoples hard earned money so she doesn't have to work. She was only on the show to get attention. She was f'd up when she got there and she's even more f'd up now. Please Please, someone take that young man from her before she totally corrupts him.

08-25-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
Exactly!

That squeaky whiney voice - is almost worse than Allison's lisp.

Which state's child protective services would grant a psychotic screw up like Christy (saving Caine) custody of a child?

I wonder if she is back on drugs? If I was Caine I would run back to that backseat of the car his mother resides and get away from the Christy - "life is all about me" parade.

GreatWhiteNorth 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-25-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GreatWhiteNorth Click to send private message to GreatWhiteNorth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
Maybe the same state's child protective services that left him with a drug addict mother who has no intention on stopping for anyone.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-25-06, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"

>
>Which state's child protective services would
>grant a psychotic screw up
>like Christy (saving Caine) custody
>of a child?

I often wondered that myself. As she described a very violent fight with a boyfriend. Between the mumbles it was something about a hammer, fight and jail. So there is some police record of this. And she seemed to think she would just get full custody of him. And I am sorry but she is barely sober and clean herself. Raising a kid is role for life. Not just a passing fancy to try. SO did her no favors by encouraging this as some new lifestyle choice.

I guess as a mother I just take this to personal. She's just like Allison though. Oh I'm going to forget about my issues and cure and take care of everyone else.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
If anything, Piss-T is even MORE annoying the second time around. I can't even watch. She really takes the cake for the MOST self-absorbed idiot ever to be on reality tv. Hands down. The "raising cain" fund is a prime example. You'd think that after Allisham's scam, she'd have figured out she needed something a little more formal than some statement on her website (which is vomitous, btw)"10% of the proceeds go to raising cain fund". Yeah, right.... The kid probably has about $10 or so to be "raised" with. What and incredible dunderhead Piss-T is. BLECH!

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
She admitted that she came on the show, because she thought they would pay for more plastic surgery for her. NO doube to get rid of that caboose that follows behind her.

jaimbo2310 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-06, 04:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jaimbo2310 Click to send private message to jaimbo2310 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
I honestly did not think that people could be this insensitive. Im embarrassed for all of you.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "WARNING - jaimbo2310 "
Please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

We allow posters to make positive and negative comments about the show and its participants. However, we do not permit posters bashing or criticizing other posters for expressing their opinions.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
>She admitted that she came on
>the show, because she thought
>they would pay for more
>plastic surgery for her.
>NO doube to get rid
>of that caboose that follows
>behind her.

I really still find that funny that she thought that. I mean in the two other seasons, they NEVER gave a gift that big. Let's face it if they weren't willign to pay for Jill's tumor to be removed, did she honestly think they would pay for her elective plastic surgery. I don't care if it was a botched job she wanted fixed either. She made the choice to get it done, now she has to deal with it.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-26-06, 05:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
Christy looks, acts, walks and talks like an old witch. She does refer to herself most the time in what she says. About the only time she isn't talking about herself is when she is accusing others of things. (hmm reminds me of Allison and Tess too) I also believe she is considerably older than she says. As a matter of fact I htink most of them are older than they say.

Santaklaws 59 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Santaklaws Click to send private message to Santaklaws Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
I have to tell you...I just watched the episode where Niambi and Christie had the fierce conversation with Iylana. I was cheering for Niambi the whole time! She pretty much nailed Christie's behavior and how everyone had to bend over backwards to support Christie. Unfortunately Ilyana didn't run with it, but it was a beautiful conversation!!

08-26-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
18. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
Everyone get the chance to see beachball Allison yesterday? Or her "yayyyyyyyyyy" when Iyanla said I see a "boo boo" over there?

If Niambi is clinically depressed - her stint on the show is not going to do anything to help her. Just having to listen to Christy's narcissistic and racist tirades alone would make someone CD.

I didn't even know she had a sister. Note well her mom was concerned about how to expand her wardrobe 2-fold and obtain her race t-shirt. Glad she found shoes.

It was often times difficult to discern if the race was about Christy or for the charitable cause? I imagine if Christy had the cheque endorsed to her she would have spent those young females in distress charity's earnings.

What gave with Lisa's new hairstyle? Howcome Niambi, the olympic athlete didn't come in first - Andy Page did?

Oh well another summer - while only reruns - has been fun on this board! Take care people!! "Live large" "Take off the mask and fill the empty cup" - and............."Live a life of honour"!!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I, me, mine - Christy"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-06 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

Yep, even the reuns are over!! It HAS been a HOOT, people, and don't forget to "yell to the universe" and "LIVE LARGE" "STAND IN YOUR TRUTH and USE YOUR TOOLS" and last but not least, "DON'T STEAL MY THUNDER!!"

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE:I'm gonna miss you crazy people."
SO is just a memory now.I'm bummed....this is the funniest message board I've ever been on and it is on the way out.Behave yourselves!Bye!
Carrie M.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE:I'm gonna miss you crazy people."
The show may be on the way out, but the board is not. We cover all of the reality shows, and some that are not reality shows. And, the same sense of fun you've enjoyed on this forum exists on others - and the same guidelines apply.

You're welcome to stay, even if just to lurk on some of the other fora, contributing when you feel you have something worth saying. (Try reading some of the recraps on the other fora. We have some very talented peeps. And, even if you don't follow the show regularly, they can be pretty funny.)

Pack Alpha Status Accorded by Tribe blogging's scary

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •