The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More LISA....what a mess!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kap35 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kap35 Click to send private message to kap35 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"More LISA....what a mess!"
I know a lot of you have seen this group of women when it first aired, but I'm continually astonished at what a royal b**** she is! My God, if I hear her whine about one more person or excersise or her parents or her alledged "sexual abuse"...I'm gonna hurl!! Please, someone get me the fruit bowl!

And speaking of the sexual abuse thing, is it just me, or does that not ring true? There's just something there that doesn't seem right to me...why is this JUST now, two months into the process, coming out? If this really did go on, for as long as she claims,isn't that something you might mention, oh, I don't know, immediately!?

I can't imagine this woman really does have a job anywhere, anyhow.
My guess is Daddy is still writing the checks!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: More LISA....what a mess! GreatWhiteNorth 07-28-06 1
   RE: More LISA....what a mess! sm2 07-28-06 2
       RE: More LISA....what a mess! ltlfighter 07-28-06 3
           RE: More LISA....what a mess! MichaelB 07-28-06 4
               RE: More LISA....what a mess! Incognito 07-28-06 5
                   RE: More LISA....what a mess! slickeronstate 07-28-06 6
                       RE: More LISA....what a mess! MichaelB 07-29-06 7
                           RE: More LISA....what a mess! slickeronstate 07-29-06 8
                               RE: More LISA....what a mess! sm2 07-29-06 9
                               RE: More LISA....what a mess! EMTBGRL 07-29-06 10
                           RE: More LISA....what a mess! EMTBGRL 07-29-06 11
                       RE: More LISA....what a mess! petmama 07-31-06 14
                       RE: More LISA....what a mess! staceeturner 08-12-06 36
                   RE: More LISA....what a mess! FOXmePUHLEEZ 08-14-06 38
 RE: More LISA....what a mess! JustBNMe 07-29-06 12
   RE: More LISA....what a mess! EMTBGRL 07-29-06 13
       RE: More LISA....what a mess! petmama 07-31-06 15
           RE: More LISA....what a mess! EMTBGRL 07-31-06 16
 RE: More LISA....what a mess! eire_heart74 08-01-06 17
   RE: More LISA....what a mess! petmama 08-01-06 18
       RE: More LISA....what a mess! techstyle 08-02-06 19
           RE: More LISA....what a mess! EMTBGRL 08-02-06 20
               RE: More LISA....what a mess! techstyle 08-02-06 21
                   RE: More LISA....what a mess! EMTBGRL 08-03-06 22
                       RE: More LISA....what a mess! sharnina 08-04-06 23
                           RE: More LISA....what a mess! sm2 08-05-06 24
                               RE: More LISA....what a mess! petmama 08-05-06 25
                                   RE: More LISA....what a mess! slickeronstate 08-05-06 26
                                       RE: More LISA....what a mess! petmama 08-11-06 31
                           RE: More LISA....what a mess! EMTBGRL 08-06-06 28
 RE: More LISA....what a mess! loribee13 08-06-06 27
 Lisa Spotting at Logan! Carracho 08-07-06 29
   RE: Lisa Spotting at Logan! slickeronstate 08-11-06 30
       RE: Lisa Spotting at Logan! petmama 08-11-06 32
           RE: Lisa Spotting at Logan! GreatWhiteNorth 08-11-06 33
       RE: Lisa Spotting at Logan! Madigan 08-30-06 44
   Also a big fan of hers. Rock on Lis... FOXmePUHLEEZ 08-14-06 39
 RE: More LISA....what a mess! Anne18 08-11-06 34
   RE: More LISA....what a mess! sm2 08-12-06 35
       RE: More LISA....what a mess! slickeronstate 08-12-06 37
 RE: More LISA....what a mess! techstyle 08-14-06 40
   RE: More LISA....what a mess! sm2 08-14-06 41
   RE: More LISA....what a mess! petmama 08-15-06 43
 RE: More LISA....what a mess! loribee13 08-14-06 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GreatWhiteNorth 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GreatWhiteNorth Click to send private message to GreatWhiteNorth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
Lisa may be a giant bag with few redeeming qualities to some but she did mention her abuse to Rhonda during an exercise involving Lisa writing down all her regrets on a wall. I don't like Lisa and agree with what you say until the telling part. Women don't tell for fear of being disbelieved. Which does happen and is very painful to someone who's had it happen to them.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-28-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
GreatWhiteNorth, I understand and agree with you, but I have to agree with the first poster about something not ringing true with this. I picked this up the first time. She has had too many ages and in too many grades in school, for when this happened. I am very sorry if this indeed happened to her, but I have to say I didn't believe her the first time around.

ltlfighter 173 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ltlfighter Click to send private message to ltlfighter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
My perception is, it's hard to believe anything she says because she continually contradicts herself. Like small children when they want attention, they will say outrageous things, just to see the response they can illicit from the adults. I know of this behavior well from my own experience from time to time with my 3 young children. The only difference between them and Lisa is about 35 years...

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
I agree. I think she cooked that whole molestation thing up. A blabbermouth of her caliber could never keep a secret that long. I think the show didn't know what to do with her because she was beyond redemption and just didn't give a hoot so they made a buffoon out of her.

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

07-28-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
MichaelB writes:
>I agree. I think she
>cooked that whole molestation
>thing up. A blabbermouth of
>her caliber could never keep
>a secret that long. I think the
>show didn't know what to do with
>her because she was beyond
>redemption and just didn't give
>a hoot so they made a buffoon out
>of her.

The second part of your post is a for sure. The show did, indeed, make a fool out of her. I'm seeing a lot more... now...

Remember, a year has passed since what we are seeing, now, during summer repeats. :::ten hail mary's for every epi I rewatch::: She did go on the show to get help and last I heard, she is, INDEED, working. She finished her training with Jet Blue, IIRC, the end of April. Remember her intro? She worked for Continental? And, all through her trials (and tribulations), mention was made of her people skills?

It's been months now, but I've spoken to a male "friend" of hers from New York as well as a woman who knows her from South Florida. (WHY DIDN'T STARTING OVER AIR IN SO FLORIDA LAST SEASON? SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE UPCOMING iVILLAGE CONTRACT?)

According to these two people who know her in real life, she has moved on and is doing well. Isn't that what the hokey-pokey is all about?

Parents can be toxic...
Incognito

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-28-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
The molestation seemed pulled out of a hat. Just as Allison's drive through the tunnel in NYC when the planes hit the WTC and killed her bestest buddies for life (Boo Boo inclusive). Odd how she never mentioned this "Boo Boo" before????

Why didn't Lisa discuss the molestation with her folks when they came to visit? Part of her recovery should have been exposing her childhood pain and fear for their life from the molester to her folks.

"I just forgot........." wha wha wha (self-induced vomit sounds).....

"I want to live...." wha wha wha I am fat..

Guess which is Lisa and which is Allison.

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
Well good for Lisa. I don't envy her entering the working environment of today. I would say she might meet a nice pilot but I'm sure his pension and benefits will be greatly reduced sooner than later. She needs to meet the CEO. Not much chance of his benefits getting nicked.

07-29-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
...better yet - "The Donald"....

with money comes selection - I am sure a wrinkled bitty like her is in high demand!

hahahhahahahhahahah

07-29-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
I liked when they had TJ with the drill instructor this week washing the car and of course, good old, Mature 35 year old Lisa wanted to go into the bathroom and watch it. Even Christina who did not get along with TJ at all didn't want to do it. The look on poor widdle Lisa's face when they said they didn't want to do it. And then so defensive when someone don't want to do what SHE wants to do. I'm going to have to cry and fake vomit like a 3 year old. Oh, wait, my 3 year old niece acts better than that.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-29-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
>...better yet - "The Donald"....
>
>with money comes selection - I
>am sure a wrinkled bitty
>like her is in high
>demand!
>
>hahahhahahahhahahah

Yeah. Isn't "The Donald" partial to 36-39 year olds? I know he recently had a baby with his new wife. I wonder if that will last--I hope so, for her and the child.

But, as you say with money comes selection.

And, well, Lisa is as much 29 as I am now, at 37.

She's got no money, no looks, and no manners. Good luck with all THAT!

07-29-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
>Well good for Lisa. I don't
>envy her entering the working
>environment of today.

I don't envy the working environment having to work with LISA!

Can you imagine having to work with HER?!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 06:23 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

Didn't Allison say it was this ex "Boo Boo" who told her about the two "best friends" perishing on 9/11? That's my recollection of the rerun. How cunning of Allison not only to invent these two "best friends" but a bearer of the sad tale, as well.
As for Lisa's "molestation" accounts, I can't understand why, if it they were true, this wasn't dealt with more in depth from the first week. When Lisa first mentioned it. Right in the middle of telling Rhonda about running with a girl gang, shoplifting and damaging mailboxes, Lisa claims a friend's brother molested her for a year, threatening to kill her parents if she didn't comply. Accompanied by her trademark tearless whinefest. An evasion tactic, perhaps, to deflect Rhonda's attention from a childhood spent breaking the law.
If Lisa had truly been molested, this could've accounted for her behavior toward men. And, being fixated at such an immature stage in her social and emotional development. Dealing with the molestation and its fallout, IMO, would've served far more useful in getting Lisa to "grow up" than all of Rhonda's silly exercizes.
It seems obvious, from further episodes concerning Lisa's "molestation", that she must have discussed it further with Rhonda than the initial account we saw early in the season. IMO, she'd probably bring it up anytime Rhonda actually required real work out of her.
And, it seemed obvious, from the next time I saw Lisa and Rhonda disussing the "molestation", that the account had been embellished since Lisa first brought it up on camera. Since Rhonda opened the discussion with a statement that Lisa had been molested over a "two year" period. And, later concluded this conversation a different statement. Stretching the period over which Lisa had been "molested" to "at least three" years.
I can't understand why Rhonda's account changed within the same discussion. Unless Lisa, in a segment of the conversation that was edited out, continued embellishing the story. And, Rhonda "went along" with it.
I took note, too, of the wildly varying accounts Lisa gave of her "molestation" to those two different sexual abuse therapists. The account's incredulity seemed to increase with each retelling.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
>The molestation seemed pulled out of
>a hat. Just as
>Allison's drive through the tunnel
>in NYC when the planes
>hit the WTC and killed
>her bestest buddies for life
>(Boo Boo inclusive). Odd
>how she never mentioned this
>"Boo Boo" before????
>
>Why didn't Lisa discuss the molestation
>with her folks when they
>came to visit? Part
>of her recovery should have
>been exposing her childhood pain
>and fear for their life
>from the molester to her
>folks.
>
>"I just forgot........." wha wha
>wha (self-induced vomit sounds).....
>
>"I want to live...." wha wha
>wha I am fat..
>
>Guess which is Lisa and which
>is Allison.

Wow very well said, that is exactly what I thought as I watched these episodes, they just sounded to conveinent and made up for sympathy reasons and as far as Alli goes remeber when she once said "don't steal my thunder"? well that is what it felt like when they was talking about 9-11.

Sig by Sharnina

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
I very TOTALLLLLLLLLLY understood Lisa1 last year when it aired. Thanks for the update. I wished her well and I'm sooo glad she's pulling it together.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-29-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
Lisa wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in her butt. She made up so much about the whole molestation ordeal that she couldn't keep her facts straight which accounts for the major contradictions as she told it at different times and in various settings with various people. I also wondered why it wasn't addressed with her parents and my feeling is Rhonda and Dr. Stan knew she was lying and thus didn't pursue it. Her lethargic way of acting is probably from the stress and energy needed to keep the charade going and remember all the lies she tells.

07-29-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
If I were in the SOH with Lisa? I'd be spouting "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we dare deceive" at her. She wasn't even a GOOD liar, just a serial one.

That poem would be followed closely by the monologue: "Boil. boil. toil and trouble, cauldron burn and cauldron bubble." (Pssst, that's YOU Lisa, DEFINITELY a "weird sister!")

One of my "Steps" would end up being "Stop b!tch slapping Lisa." because--well, because---Lisa's like the Texan defense of "He needed killin' " except in Lisa's case? It's "Lisa NEEDED b!tch slapping to wake her bony a$$ UP to know WHAT's UP"

Like the song, "We ain't gonna TAKE it! NO! We ain't gonna take it! We ain't gonna take it, anymore!" which is what the ENTIRE table should have sang to her during BOR, right before they gave her an F and told her to go back to Florida and where mommy and daddy would wipe away her fake tears, and hold her hair back while she puked into her OWN Pier 1 ceramic pears!

She sickens me.

07-31-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
Pier One? You think that's where SO got those pears? You'd think they'd list Pier One as a sponsor. And, run some of their goofy commercials.

07-31-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
16. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
>Pier One? You think that's where
>SO got those pears? You'd
>think they'd list Pier One
>as a sponsor. And, run
>some of their goofy commercials.
>
I'm not much of a shopper. The things I've seen in Pier 1 catalogues, in their window, and as bridal gifts? I think it's a good bet.

I don't have any idea where Lisa shops. The only reason I'd want to know? So I didn't GO there! (I thought her "finished apartment" was hideous, and was appropriate for someone in high school MAX.)

But, that's just me.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-06, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"

>And speaking of the sexual abuse
>thing, is it just me,
>or does that not ring
>true? There's just something
>there that doesn't seem right
>to me...

I have thought this myself and feel bad for even thinking that way. But here's my two cents. I feel she knew that guy (older brother's friend) and thought he was cute. Maybe she had a big crush on him as that often happens. I think he knew that and took advantage of that fact. I think Lisa may of done more with that guy then she felt like doing. Kind of getting in over her head but because she liked him and he was a friend's brother, said nothing. It doesn't make it right but I don't think this guy hunted her down and forced her either. She lied so easily on the show time and time again. Even when they showed her lying on film she couldn't fess up.

I feel bad not believing her but when she couldn't even tell the truth about not making necklaces on time, how can you believe the serious stuff?

08-01-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
18. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

If this friend's brother took advantage of anything, it was Lisa's sexual curiosity. The closest account I ever came to believing, was the one she gave to the second therapist. Without the fake puke she "hacked" up for the other one. She told this therapist that, being an only child with no brothers, she knew nothing about boys and wondered what they looked like naked. And, when a friend's older brother willingly provided this information, Lisa's sexual curiosity was aroused. Strongly suggesting that, the first time they had sex, it was consentual. What remains unclear, however, is whether a sexual relationship developed. Why. And, for how long.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
I think Lisa never called it molestation, she may have thought about it in her mind as something else. She seemed to paint a picture of trouble finding her. She did say she was curious, which leads me to believe she put up no fight. Later in life she put the whole thing in a different file: The molestation file. She was a child, and could not stop it if she wanted to because the guy was older and threatened her parents life. Curiosity killed the cat. Lisa represented herself in an odd way: I get it, but I can't do it. There was a lot of trouble under her hood. I felt she was shocked to find herself as the misfit in that house. I was not. She really should have paid more attention to who really was headed for the hot seat.

08-02-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
20. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
She did say she was curious,
>which leads me to believe
>she put up no fight.

Someone can put up no fight and still be molested. That's why we have statutory rape laws. The problem is not whether or not Lisa was or wasn't molested. We can't know. The problem is that Lisa has so many frequent-LIAR miles that it makes it impossible to decipher any shred of fact OR fiction out of that girl's mouth. *Yes, "girl." She never convinced ME she "grew up!"

> Later in life she
>put the whole thing in
>a different file: The
> molestation file.

All bow to the queen of "Revisionist History."-- Lisa.

She was a child, and could not
>stop it if she wanted
>to because the guy was
>older and threatened her parents
>life.

If, in fact, this happened? That's physical assault.

Curiosity killed the cat.

Again, if this happened? the person to blame is the older boy, and not Lisa. That's also not "curiosity."

I am no fan o' Lisa. Fair is fair, though.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Lisa represented herself in
>an odd way: I
>get it, but I can't
>do it. There
>was a lot of trouble
>under her hood. I
>felt she was shocked to
>find herself as the misfit
>in that house. I
>was not. She really
>should have paid more attention
>to who really was headed
>for the hot seat.

08-02-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-06 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

>Someone can put up no fight
>and still be molested. That's
>why we have statutory rape
>laws.

--- Yes, I know this very well. I was in fact defending her. My comment was about the way Lisa may have filed this.
>> Later in life she
>>put the whole thing in
>>a different file: The
>> molestation file.

>She was a child, and could
>not
>>stop it if she wanted
>>to because the guy was
>>older and threatened her parents
>>life.
>
>If, in fact, this happened? That's
>physical assault.
>
>Curiosity killed the cat.
-----Again, I was commenting on what Lisa may have been thinking as a child.
> the person
>to blame is the older
>boy, and not Lisa. That's
>also not "curiosity."
>
>I am no fan o' Lisa.
>Fair is fair, though

I thought the Preview button was my friend. I missed,in my preview, how what I wrote could have been misunderstood. Yes, If this truly happened the person to blame would be the older boy. Let me clarify and forgive my writing skills as I only meant to try to figure out why Lisa seemed to pull this info. out of a hat. Curiosity was the word Lisa herself used. Molestation prob. was not a word used by a child almost 30 years ago. I was trying to be fair about Lisa and how she processed this information at different stages in her life. Sorry for the confussion.

08-03-06, 01:49 AM (EST)
22. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
> Let me clarify and
>forgive my writing skills as
>I only meant to try
>to figure out why Lisa
>seemed to pull this info.
>out of a hat.
>Curiosity was the word Lisa
>herself used. Molestation prob.
>was not a word used
>by a child almost 30
>years ago. I was
>trying to be fair about
>Lisa and how she processed
>this information at different stages
>in her life. Sorry
>for the confussion.

No need. I got that the first time around...I was more commenting on the real problem---Lisa's inability to tell the truth, which makes discredits *ANY* story she tells at *ANY* age. And, I was trying to play devil's advocate in light of Lisa's constant manipulation, games and lying. That's more a reflection of *MY* not posting this to be understood after you, and not a reflection of what you wrote. There's nothing wrong with either your writing skills, or your clarity. K?

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-04-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
*waves at EMTBGRL*

pssst... I thought you were done with SO??? I'm having a hunch that you are watching reruns, my friend.
But that's okay, I won't tell anyone.

A Tribe Original
God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

08-05-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
24. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
I think that Lisa figured out that after how many failed assignments, that she needed to come up with something, anything, or else she would (and IMHO, should) get kicked out, so she came up with the molestation story. So, that does not pan out like she wanted because she could not keep her story straingt. So, now it on to Mr.Internet man. I would not believe a thing she (or Allison for that matter) said, if I saw them do it.

08-05-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
25. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
Yepper, Lisa did have trouble keeping her story straight. Told three different versions to three different people, Rhonda, sexual abuse therapist #1, and sexual abuse therapist #2.

08-05-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
26. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
I am guessing she NEVER met "Mr. Internet" other than from the opposite end of a computer screen. He is a fabrication of her imagination. Probably one of those child molesters that you see appear on "Dateline" - that could be her real molestation story!

Why would any gainfully employed person - let alone a person with a yacht and millions in savings want her? She's not a spring chicken - (egads remember that catastrophe of a pathetic dinner she prepared in her run down "condo" in Florida)?

She also was married earlier - to enable the guy to obtain a green card. I am guessing he was not in the top income bracket but a new immigrant trying to establish himself in a new country and acquire a green card in order to work at a drycleaner or restaurant.

The only secondary reference she ever makes it to the computer screen fantasy man and her parents - "Mommy" and "Daddy". Given her work ethic I am surprised to read on this board that she is now working for an airline - I thought she was assistant clothing folder at a store?

08-11-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
31. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
I figured, because she printed off a picture of him, that she'd actually met Mr internet. But, he had to have emailed it to her. So, it's possible they never met in person.

08-06-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
28. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
>*waves at EMTBGRL*
>
>pssst... I thought you were done
>with SO??? I'm having a
>hunch that you are watching
>reruns, my friend.
>But that's okay, I won't tell
>anyone.

Honestly? I used to watch SO daily. Now? No. It came on one day after my bf left for work, and left the TV on. I was washing dishes, and didn't notice. THEN, I heard their voices---so unmistakably WHINY! and I peeked. It was the one with the chocolate fountain and Jill sitting nearby, while Lisa1 asked her to be the Emcee because "they were eating" and, I'd seen that episode before...I had. It bothered me then. NOW? I felt NAUSEOUS by watching their behavior.

Reading these threads is interesting. It brings back ALL the episodes, and all the feelings and memories that I had about them. I am, honestly, finding the few times I end up glancing at it almost completely unwatchable. It hasn't been on my television set in reruns for more than 5-10 minutes at a time, before *click* it's off, and I'm doing something else. (Maybe that's a sign that *I* have gotten better? Perhaps. LOL!)

I guess I am more back here finding ways to unpack all that BAGGAGE! and the memories in my head! OH THE HUMANITY!

Besides, y'all are pretty cool, and these boards are probably the reason I kept watching the show in the first place.

I saw the Wild Horses thing over on OT. You got me. That's OK, though. Much love!

Since this thread is about LISA. She is the #1 reason that the re-runs are so completely unwatchable. I've gone from thinking "spoiled child" to "complete and utter mental case." It's like peeking into the window of a psych ward for fun. Ugh!

loribee13 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail loribee13 Click to send private message to loribee13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
I’ve struggled with Lisa since the beginning of the show – there is something about almost everything she says (and does) that does not ring true. Now, could that be because of sexual abuse as a child? Yes, it could. And I certainly am not in a position to say it is or isn’t, but she is just too plastic to tell.

And I’m not sure why everyone in the SO house that has an overeating issue is challenged by their LC to deal with it, but Lisa’s apparent anorexia is ignored. I mean, if you ever notice her in a small tee (which she always wears!) from the back, you can see her shoulder blades and spine! This does not APPEAR to be someone just naturally thin.

The problem with all this is…if she did, in fact, get abused as a child, all these self-defeating (and truly, Truly, TRULY annoying) behaviors would be a by-product of that abuse. The lying, the dependence, the immaturity, the eating disorder, etc. So we all have to be careful (including me) to not dismiss the abuse out of hand.

I truly believe she had no business “graduating” – she did none of the work. Oh…wait…my bad…she DID paint her bedroom!

Carracho 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-06, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carracho Click to send private message to Carracho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Lisa Spotting at Logan!"
Lisa is by FAR my favorite SO housemate, so I almost fell when I saw her this afternoon at Logan Airport. I didn't believe it was really her, until I saw that her Jet Blue nametag read Lisa! Our girl.

She looked great.

Looks like the Jet Blue job is working out for her!

08-11-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Lisa Spotting at Logan!"
Maybe Mr. Internet owns the airline?

Odd, yesterday she commented on Mr. I. She said he called her a tart and "wanted it". I always found it strange that she was fixated on the definition of prostitute and really was insensitive to Christina. Yet, Lisa then tossed in her "molestation". Would she now call her sexual encounter with Mr. I also an example of molestation. Or was she a tart back at age 10 and age 40 plus.

She equated herself with Christina - because both are "cute" and "funny". Lisa? Christina is half your age - cute might become her but it makes you only look older. I couldn't help but stare a the wrinkled necklines you have when you said this. In your fantasy island existence, where a billionaire wants to marry you - are you a never aging 20 year old?

08-11-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Lisa Spotting at Logan!"
I think she's been a "tart" since the sixth grade, when her "sexual curiosity" got the better of her.

GreatWhiteNorth 75 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GreatWhiteNorth Click to send private message to GreatWhiteNorth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Lisa Spotting at Logan!"
Tagging on,

I think she was molested. I don't think she was lying. I don't like what I saw of lisa, she would drive me insane if I were around her but that doesn't have anything to do with my feelings wether or not she really had been sexually abused. Kids can be sexually curious, yes, but she described being threatened into "doing it" by the OLDER dude. If this guy was a teenager having sex with a ten or elven year old...that's sexual abuse, not sexual exploration. Her story is confusing and contradicting but she seemed very much in denail about the effects of abuse...like most abuse survivors are until it whacks them over the head out of the blue and they are forced to really take a close look at it.

Wouldn't it be easier for a survivor to say "well...maybe it was just exploration..."? Hell, I would like to be able to say that about my expieriences...I just can't. Then I delt with it.

Madigan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-06, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Madigan Click to send private message to Madigan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Lisa Spotting at Logan!"
"I always found it strange that she was fixated on the definition of prostitute and really was insensitive to Christina."

I ALWAYS thought Lisa was in some way threatened by Christina. She was not only insensitive to her, but competetive and mean. Not to mention OBSSESSED. She was always up in Christina's business; reading her letters, wondering what the definition of "prostitute" was, then laughing, etc...

I have to say, Lisa was probably my least favorite HG. Her weird, wandering eye, her fake heart attacks ("my chest hurts!") and fake vomiting...she was just too much. I don't think she ever wanted the help, she just wanted the attention. The only exercise she ever succeeded in was playing with a bunch of 3 year-olds. The only thing she learned was to keep her mouth shut from time to time - which ended up earning her a graduation.

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Also a big fan of hers. Rock on Lisa1 !!!!!!! end of message"

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
Hi!

I had no idea that Lisa had a graduation just like everyone else in the SO House - except Niambi. They showed it in the previews today. Did anyone know that Lisa had an actual graduation??

Anne18

08-12-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
35. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
Yup, they let her graduate. Never finished an assignment, almost got kicked out, did get get kicked out for a month, and they let her graduate. I still can't believe that they did that. She is one of the main reasons, I don't watch the show anymore. Any more fake vomit, crying, (if you could call it that) I would do the real, vomit. As for working for Jet Blue, must be one of the longest jobs she's had in her life.

08-12-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
37. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
Just this week didn't she say she would get herself out of some mess by LYING.

Good points made earlier about Lisa's running around with the neighbourhood gang being a juvenile delinquent.

Why did she not discuss the molestation with her parents? Why was Rhonda remiss to have Lisa do this - over preparing some easy bake oven chicken to graduate?

This woman reminds me of some gal I knew in elementary school. On Saturday afternoons she would buy the various Hollywood magazines and state she was going to be a famous movie star. Umm that girl was maybe 10 - Lisa is over 40 to have these fantasies of billionaires wanting to marry her...

08-14-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
40. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
Too bad at her graduation she didn't refer to her housemates as "mealy-mouthed wenches" again. That was classic Lisa!

08-14-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
41. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
I had forgotten those wonderful, insightful words from Lisa. Or tell this about all the "tools" they had used.....

08-15-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
43. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
>Too bad at her graduation she
>didn't refer to her housemates
>as "mealy-mouthed wenches" again.
>That was classic Lisa!

She was wishing those "mealy-mouthed wenches" would say what they really felt? She wouldn't be having that problem with me. She'd be begging me to be mealy-mouthed.

loribee13 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loribee13 Click to send private message to loribee13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: More LISA....what a mess!"
I felt like all they did was push Lisa’s out – if she was ever going to be ready (which I seriously doubt), she certainly wasn’t at that point. I truly believe if she was on Season 1 (or even Season 2) she would have been kicked out early on.

I think they just had to wrap up production so everyone got shuffled through, ready or not.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •