The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-15-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
Did anyone notice that at Mr. Toadie's graduation, Christie was at the podium for less that 30 seconds yet she managed to use the words "I" "me" and "my" over 15 times? What a triumph for "her" "she" "it"! What's more mathematically intriguing is that she hung on to the word "me" (each of the 6 times) twice as long as any other word. Wow! Here's the kicker, Christie never actually said ANYTHING about the Toad's growth and progress in the house. Christie's speech was about Christie than Kim's speech--at Kelly's graduation--was about Kim. Somehow, I don't think Christie will get reprimanded by Rhonda.

BTW, sorry for not posting this on Friday. I turned off the tape after hearing Christie's racial analysis of her conflict with Niambi. It took me three days before I could watch the rest the rest of the show.

Funny. When I listen to Christie, all I can't think is, "I need a drink!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... Juliejo 05-15-06 1
 RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... snowflake2 05-15-06 2
   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... annie828 05-15-06 3
       RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... snowflake2 05-15-06 4
           RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... annie828 05-15-06 5
               RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... snowflake2 05-15-06 6
                   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... Cinnamongirl30 05-15-06 7
                   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... annie828 05-15-06 8
       RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... bentherdunthat 05-16-06 18
 RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... fairgame 05-15-06 9
   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... standinmytruth 05-15-06 10
   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... Cleverone 05-16-06 11
       RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... tvfun 05-16-06 12
 RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... sillybear 05-16-06 13
   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... Cleverone 05-19-06 21
 RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... MariJ 05-16-06 14
   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... eire_heart74 05-16-06 15
   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... snowflake2 05-16-06 17
 RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... AmazonBlue 05-16-06 16
 RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... ybarks 05-19-06 19
 RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... Cleverone 05-19-06 20
   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... standinmytruth 05-23-06 22
       RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... mirage3033 05-23-06 23
 RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... maryellennaco 05-23-06 24
   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... standinmytruth 05-23-06 25
       RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... young_black_sista06 05-23-06 26
   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... slickeronstate 05-23-06 27
       RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... Cinnamongirl30 05-23-06 28
 RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... standinmytruth 05-24-06 29
   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... annie828 05-24-06 30
       RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... standinmytruth 05-24-06 31
           RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... annie828 05-24-06 32
               RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... Shazbot 05-24-06 33
                   RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Recor... annie828 05-24-06 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
Christie is full of Christie that is for sure. I will take your word for it as to what she said at Toadie's granduation. Because I muted it. I cannot go this woman. She is so self-centered and pathetic that I cant' even feel sorry for her anymore. I will be glad when she is gone. I havent disliked anyone in the house as much as I do her. I am a Niambi fan so after her remarks I just mute whatever she has to say and it makes it nicer for me to watch my favorite show SO.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
standinmytruth, I noticed that too. In my opinion, that's because Christie is not only judgemental, but completely self-absorbed. Therefore, all her judgements of other people are based on how those people make Christie feel about herself. Jodi usually tries to pump up Christie, and she also helps her with the 5K, so Christie can look a little less stupid than she actually is. So Jodi can get a few nice words from Christie at the graduation...but only in how Jodi affects Christie herself. Also, Christie probably imagines that she looks soooo thin standing next to Jodi, so this is another reason Jodi is "acceptable" to Christie. ***However, Christie may want to re-evaluate this, because when Jodi's mom was taking the pic of the 2 of them, Christie didn't exactly look that skinny next to Jodi:

But when Jodi made Christie feel stupid and not the center of attention during the "DIY" exercise, Christie whined, "Her mask is coming back, her mask is coming back!" Kim? Christie knew Kim was prettier than she is; therefore Kim=a bad person. The people at "Passages"? They made Christie feel poor, and the women were better looking than Christie; therefore they were bad people with nothing to offer Christie. Christie's mom? Christie is p!ssed because her mom had her own issues, and couldn't get her act together enough to drag Christie's fat @ss to modeling agencies, where Christie would have *undoubtedly* been discovered as the World's Most Beautiful Woman. <<eyeroll>> Therefore, Christie's mom=a bad person. Niambi? Niambi is thinner than Christie, and has more of a model/athlete's body; therefore, Niambi=a bad person.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

Christie--Christie--Christie.....I've HAD it with this girl!

Christie has the fattest A$$ of anyone in the SO house ever!
Christie is the least intelligent of all HGS EVER!
Christie ain't have no book learnin' smarts!
Christie is NOT as beautiful as she thinks!
Christie's butt IS fatter than Jodie's

Christie you are just plain UGLY on the inside and out!
Christie Your personality SUCKS big time!
Christie you have the biggest IGO on the planet!
Christie you are the most SELFISH hg ever!
Christie you are the most SELF-CENTERED hg ever!
Christie you are the most PATHETIC hg ever!
Christie you think you are BETTER than everyone around you.
Christie I think you just might be the most HATED hg ever!
I think you got Lisa1, Ally beat by far!

Christie...I hope to God you read this, because you need someone
to knock you off that huge pedestal you have been riding on since you have been in that house...your head is about to ...

.... EXPLODE! ...it is getting toooooooo BIG!

CHRISTIE YOU ARE NOT A CELEBRITY BY ANY MEANS...GO HOME!

I'm soooooooooo sick of you! You are worse than Maggie from BB6

05-15-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
LOL, annie...can we assume you are not interested in buying one of Christie's Blessing Ring Candles, made with love?

05-15-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
>LOL, annie...can we assume you are
>not interested in buying one
>of Christie's Blessing Ring Candles,
>made with love?
>
>Okay, I confess, it was ME who paid $56 for that
lovely store bought candle in a painted paper bag

made with LOVE my @ss! maybe purchased with love

05-15-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
LOL, annie...I thought Christie used all her paper bags for other purposes:

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
I really don't like Christie all that much, but she seems to be learning alot and becoming aware. So what, Jodie's problems are miniscule compared to Christie. Jodi has been through sh*t. I'd probably put all the attention on myself if I was there as well. Jodie needs nothin but a life. Christie seems to be growing up big time...she really has no choice. If she doesn't take her little brother in I swear, she will remain the biggest f**k up of all time.

05-15-06, 07:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

>LOL, annie...I thought Christie used all
>her paper bags for other
>purposes:
>
>
>

Oh, darn, I knew their was something missing on my "short List" Christie is a in the closet pill popping drunk!

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-16-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
LOL! "CHRISTIE CHRISTIE CHRISTIE"

It reminds me of that episode of the Brady Bunch when Jan goes "Marcia Marcia Marcia!"

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
"Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!": I think Christie stole that title from right under Allison. Sorry Ally.

Congrats to you Christie, you won!

05-15-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
DON'T FORGET TO SIGN THE YEARBOOK THREAD IN THE GENERAL DICUSSION SECTION! Very relevant to this topic (hehehe)

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-16-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
>"Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!":
>I think Christie stole that
>title from right under Allison.
>Sorry Ally.
>
>Congrats to you Christie, you won!
>

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
annie wrote:

"CHRISTIE YOU ARE NOT A CELEBRITY BY ANY MEANS...GO HOME!"

I am just so sick of this self absorbed girl, I can't stand it any longer. I hope she trips and falls flat on her face in the 5K.

And you are right, she does have the biggest IGO ever!

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
I am so glad I am not the only one who is sick of Christie's self rightous attitude.I at one time really felt Christie should step up and take in her brother but the more I watch her the more I think he would be worse off.

05-19-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
>I am so glad I am
>not the only one who
>is sick of Christie's self
>rightous attitude.I at one time
>really felt Christie should step
>up and take in her
>brother but the more I
>watch her the more I
>think he would be worse
>off.

Totally agreed ....he might be better off with homeless mom than with self-righteous, judgenmental and jealous Christie...God forbid he accomplish something in his life and show up his good for nothing older sister who's wasting her life away complaining about everything and doing absolutely nothing to change it.

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
I noticed this, too, standinmytruth about Christie's comments.

I just viewed the tape today on Jodi's graduation. I noticed something that I haven't read here. I saw Dr. Stan in the background and he didn't looked at all pleased (and neither did Iylana) with Christie's comment. I paused the tape to doublecheck if I was seeing something that wasn't there. Dr. Stan had this displeased look on his face.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-16-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"

>Dr. Stan had this displeased
>look on his face.

I often see Stan the man look a little unhappy to be there for each ceremony. It makes me wonder if he really feels that any of these gals are "cured" and he's upset that the show is more about ratings and less about healing. Man give him a talk show. I would watch him anyday!

05-16-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
I also noticed the "disgusted" look on Dr. Stan's face while Christie was giving her ode to herself at Jodi's graduation. Wonder if he makes these faces to distance himself from the dysfunctionality of the show?

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
The sound of her voice is enough to make pour another glass of wine. It reallly bugggss (creeekkky) me.

ybarks 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ybarks Click to send private message to ybarks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
I was upset at the racisl comment that she made and thought nothing from it Niambi say though her and if i saw her i would tell her off shes babied

05-19-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
Even today when Antonia found out that she was graduating, Christie couldn't stomach it...she's soooo pathetic...she can find "compassion" for her HM's so she says...but, I find it ironic that she can never be really happy for them when they triumph...but, everyone must have understanding and sympathy for her...help poor Christie ....as I've said before, Christie is only concerned about Christie and can never express her joy (if she has any) without making it all about her...reminds me of Kim...except Kim's issues garnered more sympathy because of her plight....and the sad thing about it, is that it hasn't been addressed by Rhonda at all...she wore it out with Kim...so Rhonda please address this with Christie sometime in the future because her ego is adding weight in more ways than one...I really don't like Christie's judgement and jealousy which needs to be dealt with...she'll never make it if she doesn't face these issues. She was seething at the fact that Antonia was graduating ahead of her.... it ain't about you Christie...it's about Antonia!!!!

She was nasty with Jodie when she stated that she didn't want her advice just let her wallow in her " whinningdom" ...have at it Christie, keep wallowing....you need drugs to deal with your attitude....whine****whine****whine!!!!

05-23-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
Oh my, this is Christie's latest all-about-me post from her myspace blog. I swear, she makes Allison look humble:

A few things......
This week is a rough one for all of us. I am too very sad to see the season end. I want to thank you all for taking this ride with me it has been an awesome journey! I have been told that the show is NOT being picked up. It breaks my heart to know that I will be the last graduate ever of Starting Over. I do believe that something even more wonderful will come out of everything the house has brought to the world. I am not sure what that looks like yet, but I have faith. Something as life changing and similar to Starting Over will continue and hopefully in a primetime spot. Not enough people know about SO and I feel if another show like it gets put on the air at night millions more people can be touched as we are. I choose to reframe my disappointment with that thought.
As far as what is new in my life....I will be blogging on Thursday. All of your questions asked about what I am doing now... Mostly I am still trying to find my way each and everyday with these new tools I have been blessed with. I look forward to sharing even more in the months to come.
One great thing I did this weekend was attend the Miss America 2006 MADD event presented by Reality Cares and the Ed Hardey Store. Jennifer Berry gave a compelling speech about her dedication and intolerance to drunk driving. I also extended my time to MADD and spoke with them about collaborating in the future, to bring awareness to this horrific problem. As an alcoholic I believe I have life experiences to draw from and to help bring consciousness to this cause. Please check out pictures from the event at www.ronaldcree.com (author of Desert Blood 10pm/9c)

Also don't forget to check out my NEW Inspiration For Change Charms at http://www.bonboncharms.com/christieduran.html
and more Blessing Candles to come. I am also working on a new website with some great ideas! Stay tuned!!

Blessings!
Christie

mirage3033 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"

Oh my, this is Christie's latest all-about-me post from her myspace blog. I swear, she makes Allison look humble:

WORD Standinmyowntruth allison could only dream of being such a con.

A few things......from christies BLAHg

"It breaks my heart to know that I will be the last graduate ever of Starting Over."

parting cheapshot at Niami. last graduate EVER

"I do believe that something even more wonderful will come out of everything the house has brought to the world. I am not sure what that looks like yet, but I have faith."

you do not have a clue.

"Something as life changing and similar to Starting Over will continue and hopefully in a primetime spot. Not enough people know about SO"

thats because you had to crawl under a rock to find it.

"I choose to reframe my disappointment with that thought."

WTH does that mean? reframe my disappointment??!!??

"As far as what is new in my life....I will be blogging on Thursday."

don't you mean BLAHging

"All of your questions asked about what I am doing now... Mostly I am still trying to find my way each and everyday with these new tools I have been blessed with. I look forward to sharing even more in the months to come."

i am waiting with baited breath.

"One great thing I did this weekend was attend the Miss America 2006 MADD event presented by Reality Cares and the Ed Hardey Store. Jennifer Berry gave a compelling speech about her dedication and intolerance to drunk driving. I also extended my time to MADD and spoke with them about collaborating in the future, to bring awareness to this horrific problem."

doesn't leave much time to raise your brother educate yourself work a job clean a house. still trying to cash in.

"As an alcoholic I believe I have life experiences to draw from and to help bring consciousness to this cause."

first you need to raise consciousnes in yourself

"Also don't forget to check out my NEW Inspiration For Change Charms at http://www.bonboncharms.com/christieduran.html
and more Blessing Candles to come."

I don't get it, can you eat the charms? bonbons. an edible affirmation?

"I am also working on a new website with some great ideas! Stay tuned!!"

okey dokey seeya wouldntwant to beya.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
What a giant pantload!!!! Man, that girl is FULL OF IT!! And Starting Over in primetime??? WTF??? Come on, now - let's use our ONE remaining brain cell to get this picture, Piss-T....
Ain't Gonna Happen!!
And, as to the frickin drunk driving BS, why don't you "speak" to people about how many times YOU drove drunk,Piss-T?? I'm sure they would be impressed! (NOT)

05-23-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"

It is interesting that there is no mention of Caine. Wonder if she ate him? From watching Christie on TV and reading her blog, it is clear that she should take English 101.

Blessings,
standinmytruth

young_black_sista06 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail young_black_sista06 Click to send private message to young_black_sista06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
Christie, in my opinion is just a big-headed liar! I think she lives in this imaginary world where everyone is suppose to worship, or pity her. It was really interesting that she didn't even mention Caine throughout that load of crap! JMO

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
I think I understand Christie better now that she is applying her "tools"....Why she would be an excellent spokesmodel for MADD is because she is an alcoholic and she will soon be living in a car being an alcoholic. MADD needs to update its message!

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
Christie better be careful. She might end up like that wrinkled up old bag who they sent to rehab for hiding pills and getting hammered.(I forgot her name) That's what she could look like if she keeps it up for many many more years.

05-24-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
"CHRISTIE'S 5K"

My God, she really did think that race was all about her and that 3 seasons of alumuni showed up to support CHRISTIE! She never fails to shock me. Christie made not one but two all-about-Christie speeches at the 5k which should have been about all the HGs or maybe the mentoring program the race benefits. She said that she's learned to give back even a little. Wonder when that will happen.

05-24-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

Her saying that she is ready to give back...that is the biggest load of crap ever. Here is what giving back means to her....

TAKING $$$'s from "cheap" candles she claims to be "hand made with Love" and BLESSED!
TAKING 90% of the $$$'s while only giving a lousy 10% to her brother.

Christie that is ALL you have done since leaving the house...that is it!!!!!

How is ANY of that GIVING? tell me Christie, how is it that you are the giving compassionate person you claim to be..huh?

Just what EXACTLY have you done for others in a "selfless" way?
You and your ego can go "you know where"!

And...by the way Christie, that was a pathetic showing of a 5K ever. I've seen a bigger turn out at a "lemon aid stand"

05-24-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
It was tiny! I was seriously suprised. They should have taken back her statue!

05-24-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
They should have given it to Niambi for putting up with Christie's crap

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-24-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
MADD was formed by mothers who actually lost kids to drunk drivers. But NO, Christie has the biggest consciousness now!!! Besides, with her history I betcha she actually was a drunk driver. Yeah right. MADD is going to have a former drunk driver raising awareness for this "horrific" problem. Christie, Christie, Christie, Christie.

05-24-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Christie Breaks Ego World Record !!!"
>I betcha she actually was
>a drunk driver. Yeah
>right. MADD is going
>to have a former drunk
>driver

FORMER drunk driver?

Oh, h$ll she probably grabbed that $1500 and ran to the liqueor store to fill up her wet bar!

She has no integrity, so why would anyone believe she isn't going to be "sipping pina coladas" on the beach, or having a drink on her next "cruise"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •