The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-11-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
She hasn't done *blank* to deal with her real addictions. 5 minutes after Rhonda's book tour is over she will be back on something or another. From the looks of her latest picture on myspace, she's already there. I never thought I would see a HG coddled and placated more than Lisa1. I was wrong. Christie makes Lisa1 look like the most together woman in the universe!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... standinmytruth 05-11-06 1
   RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... Redbud 05-11-06 2
       RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... standinmytruth 05-11-06 3
       RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... techstyle 05-11-06 4
           RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... standinmytruth 05-11-06 5
       RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... startingover2 05-12-06 33
   RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... azlynn 05-12-06 32
 RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... Montreal 05-11-06 6
   RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... annie828 05-11-06 7
       RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... SeasonedRefinement 05-11-06 11
           RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... tvfun 05-11-06 14
           RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... snowflake2 05-11-06 17
               RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... SeasonedRefinement 05-11-06 20
           RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... snowflake2 05-11-06 19
               RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... standinmytruth 05-12-06 34
   RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... sillybear 05-11-06 10
   RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... BimBo 05-12-06 29
 RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... tvfun 05-11-06 8
 RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... petmama 05-11-06 9
   RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... turquiosedove 05-11-06 12
       RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... SeasonedRefinement 05-11-06 13
           RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... turquiosedove 05-11-06 16
               RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... Twinkles 05-11-06 18
 RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... fairgame 05-11-06 15
   Christie's confessional deededell 05-11-06 21
   RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... Juliejo 05-11-06 22
       RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... Sues 05-11-06 23
           RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... Omniscia 05-11-06 24
           RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... maryellennaco 05-12-06 35
 RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... annie828 05-11-06 25
   RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... Shazbot 05-12-06 26
 RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... MizJazmine 05-12-06 27
   RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... Madigan 05-12-06 28
       RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... standinmytruth 05-12-06 30
           RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... annie828 05-12-06 31
 RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... tvfun 05-12-06 36
   RE: Christie, take your big butt ba... staceeturner 05-23-06 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-11-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
tagging on...

it was CHRISTIE who started the argument at dinner. not only that, niambis said this is not the time to discuss it and it was CHRISTIE that kept going at it. what folllowed with jodi and iyanla was typical christie, picks a fight and then has others duke it out for them. unless she rids of her passive-agressive victim behavior she might as well call her dealer and get more illegal (criminal) vicadin. honestly, why haven't chrges been brought againt her? why would rhonda encourage a 12 boy to live with a criminal?

christie should be in rehab or jail. not the SOH telling other people to grow up! what a spoiler brat. rhonda's brat!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Christie has found shelter under Rhonda's wing. she mimicks her, cries to her, repeats her words and phrases. But I don't feel she has really internalized any of it. Why shouldn't the HG be allowed alcohol? They had it there when Allison was in the house and when Cassie was in the house. Jodi and Jill didn't ask the HGs to stop eating cupcakes or brownies, or bacon. Christie has lost it. Sometimes I think SOH is making selfish, petulant children out of these women. I think Kelly had it right...she was there to work on herself mostly, not be a mirror for everyone else.

05-11-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Absolutely! Also, if the house is "dry" and the show is now dry, why didn'y the producers, LCs...tell Niambi ewhn she entered the house? They have a list of rules we've heard over and over again. If no drinking wasn't added to the list, it ain't that real of a rule. I would love to be a fly on the wall the first time Christie is around people drinking.

Funny how eevryone is forced to be in rehab EXCEPT christie.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
I hope Christie makes it in life without going back to drinking or whatever because she sure seems like she is struggling. Like someone who really needs a drink, almost like she gave up a great love. I can not imagine what she would be like drunk- when she was perfectly sober she unbelievably told Niambi at the dinner table "Ilove you so much" This to me was the most whacked out thing I've heard . How can she possibly love her so much in such a short time. I vote for rehab. I really don't think she can be around drinkers. I would believe her if she said to Niambi - I loved to have your drink so much.

05-11-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

Christie needs real help from educated professionals that work in this field. Not 2 meetings at Passages, random check-ins with Dr. Stan and endless days of sitting around with Rhonda and her high school diploma. I think Rhonda's NO education only feeds Christie's arrogance and the belief that she doesn't need to do hard work.

The blind leading the blind.

startingover2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail startingover2 Click to send private message to startingover2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Has anyone else noticed that christie has even started talking like Rhonda & adopting her manerisms? I agree that she has found shelter under Rhonda's wing and all she has to do is say, "My mommy was a drug addict" and she's back in good graces.

azlynn 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail azlynn Click to send private message to azlynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

Hello, I'm Lynn and I just wanted to say that from the moment she stepped into the SOH, Christie has used her well developed passive aggressive skills to manipulate each of the other Hgs and all 3 LCs and on the occassions those skills have failed her she resorts to whining like a petulent child. I am sick to death of her. She, like Cassie and Andy before her, is Rhonda's pet and what little respect I had for Iyanla to begin with totally went out the window when Iyanla took Niambi and Antonia to task at the restaurant but said not a single thing to Christie who instigated the entire episode. Pissed as she was, Niambi did state that the restaurant was not the place for a confrontation with Christie.

Unless it benefits Christie (or she thinks it will as with the contrived *talk* with Niambi right before the last BOR)she doesn't put herself out for anyone then sits back and whines that the other HGs are being mean and not supporting her. Christie is simply lazy and someone really needs to put her in her place.

Anyway, just thought I'd add my two cents. I look forward to posting here as folks seem to be a good deal more tolerant of opposing viewpoints than was my experience in a different forum.

Montreal 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Montreal Click to send private message to Montreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Christie has double standards. She told Antonia she had expectations regarding the painting of the room, that's why she was so p.o'd, but she herself EXPECTS everyone to not drink in front of her. How dare she not "allow" anyone to have a drink! Antonia, Niambi and Sommer didn't sign up for that.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Christie made me so friggen mad today. Where the h$ll does she get of calling Niambi Selfish and to grow up.....Christie if you are reading this ... you are the MOST SELFISH, CHILDISH, poor excuse for a human being...I hope you see you "performance" on today's show, and hope to God you are EMBARRASSED by your pathetic performance of a CHILD.

You have the nerve to tell everyone to support you and NOT having a drink at a restaurant...give me a break, are you going to tell all of your friends when you go out to dinner in the "real" world, that they too can't have a drink. Well, I tell you what..you will lose all your friends.

You want everyone to help you, support you and to do all the work for you....but you can't get your lazy A$$ downstairs to help out Antonia. You selfish B!TCH!

And Christie I think you are down right UGLY...outside and inside.
You need professional help. JMO and I'm sticking to it!

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-06, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

Christie - please, go join the Marines. They'll teach you how to get out of your play-pen, wear "big girl" pants, put down your pacifier...and GROW UP! And they'll cut your ridiculous looking hair too.

This girl wants to be a model? Can you imagine???? "Excuse me, Donatella, uh - Ms. Versace? Yes, I'm speaking to you....you aren't supporting me by drinking that martini. This is a dry shoot! There is a commitment between me and the other size 2 models here. What? you have a problem with that? Why don't you just grow up!"

She is one of the most self-absorbed, conceited, stuck-up, clods this show has showcased. Next it will be "Remove all long-stemmed glasses from the house. It tempts me.....wah, wah, wah".

How dare she answer Jodi's mother at dinner. Jodi said "no" to the wine question, and then Christie goes into her stupid speech, "There is a commitment made in the house not to drink and not to have alcohol.....it's not to be brought into the house...yeah...I'm not drinking."

Isn't this the most blatant example of "putting your expectations on other people" that we've seen? Isn't that a huge meta-physical SO no-no? Wasn't that what Antonia and Niambi were accused of doing at dinner over the paint job?

And when will someone tell these women that they lie on a regular basis - especially Christie. It is not true that she loves Niambi. It is not true that she loves Antonia. "I love you, I want to support you" is followed by "I'm so pissed, this is ridiculous, just grow up, be a thirty-three year old woman, the angry black girl rap, etc.". Christie's hatred is so visible on her face, that her claims of loving these women is not just an outright lie, it is insulting to everyone's intelligence. She was so angry in the confessional, that she tripped over her own tongue when she said, "I'm not saying anything else...she can come to me, she's Miss Big Bad oobah-de-doobadee (huh????)... whatever, get over yourself".

SO is NOT a rehab. There was absolutely no good reason that the other "pre-commitment" women should have been pressured into abstaining from ordering a cocktail in a restaurant if they wanted one (by the way, this "commitment" that Christie so smugly refers to, was the end result of a temper tantrum she had because the other women were having fun, and because of her disease, she couldn't have fun too. It was forced on the HG's by a bitter, dry drunk HG and a recovered LC).

I give this loser ten days after graduation, and then she'll be doctor shopping for vicodin, oxycontin, or even tylenol #3, or she'll be throwing herself down a flight of stairs so she can go to emergency room for a shot of demerol, or just drinking from a paper bag. But it won't be her fault. It will be the fault of the liquor stores and pharmacies who just "put all those tempting bottles where I can see them."

She's not ready for the world, she wasn't ready for SO. She needs to get herself into treatment...forget the 5K.

ETA: typos

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
SeasonedRefinement, this has got to be the funniest and sooooo true to form post I've read all day. Thank you for putting it all in prospective.

I only wish their was a way to get this to Christie herself. She needs to come down off her high horse, and be told the truth.

And she does deserve to be in a marines bootcamp...someone to kick her fat A$$ all the way to ten buck two!

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
SR wrote: <<They'll teach you how to...wear "big girl" pants...>>
----------------------------------------------

But SR, Christie already wears "big girl" pants....Oh, wait, that's not what you meant!

I agree with your post 100%, as I do with ALL of your posts (the level of agreement is actually quite eerie, LOL! If I had a long-lost sister, I'd be wondering if she was you!)

05-11-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
SF, you kill me.

Just how big are those big girl pants anyway???

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

Double-posted

05-12-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
speaking of double, i double-dog-dare christie to repeat all the confessional eye/neck rolling imitations of niambi to niambi's face.

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Oh I think you are so right on!I call her the Queen of Double Standards.When I was listening to her talk today I wanted to hurl something at the t.v.It seems to be all about supporting Christie.Gag ME.

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
>Christie has double standards. She
>told Antonia she had expectations
>regarding the painting of the
>room, that's why she was
>so p.o'd, but she herself
>EXPECTS everyone to not drink
>in front of her.
>How dare she not "allow"
>anyone to have a drink!
> Antonia, Niambi and Sommer
>didn't sign up for that.
>

Mont, I could'nt agree with you more! I've been O.k. with christy from the beginning. Yesterday's show was an eye opener to me. I could'nt believe the way she went off in confessional. She was like a spoiled child!! It was completely unreasonable for christy to have issues with the other ladies wanting to have a drink, with their dinner, in a public place!!! What's she going to do in the real world???? SHE'LL BE SCREWED!!!!! Sorry to tell you this christy, but a lot of people like to drink and it's not illegal,unlike some of your own extracarricular activities!!! So if ya can't handle it in a structured environment, you'll never make it in the REAL world. So when this time does come for you, just go and curl up in bed again with Jodi!! I'm SURE she'll have ways of helping you cope with your stress!! (gag)

05-11-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Christie needs serious help! What is she going to do out in the REAL world where most people drink.

Christie is LAZY(with a capital L Selfish HO!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
I don't think the alcohol was removed from the SOH as much for Christie's sake as for Kim's. If Kim hadn't gotten so sloppy drunk, I'll bet the alcohol would still be in the SOH. Anyway, whether there is, or isn't, any alcohol in the SOH, there is out in the real world, where Christie will be living once she leaves. Such as in many restaurants. So, unless Christie restricts herself to fast food places and family restaurants, she's going to be around people who are drinking.

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Does everyone seated in the restaurant not drink in her highnesses present??? Did she bring her blanky to keep warm?

05-11-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
> Does everyone seated in the
>restaurant not drink in her
>highnesses present??? Did she
>bring her blanky to keep
>warm?

"We are not imbibing today, tomorrow, or anytime in the near future". Queen Christie hath decreed it. So be it.

As for her blanky - it appears as though Her Royal Highness was draped in her figure-hiding, leopard skin robe while she was out and about in the kingdom. Her hair may have been arranged in a "tiara do", but it appears as though she thought better of wearing rhinestones with jeans. I'm sure her royal scepter was in her pocketbook, and it was handy enough to clobber anyone who was found deficient in the "support" department.

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
SR, You always make me L O L! I love it!! We need Snowflake to capture the moment

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
"So, unless Christie restricts herself to fast food places and family restaurants, she's going to be around people who are drinking."

Even Chuck-E-Cheese serves wine. That scene was ridiculous. You don't enter into a contract that occurred before you were there. How supportive do you expect people to be if they are pissed at you?

I'm sure Christie will continue with treatment in AA or some such in the future. I'm curious at what point she'll stop getting away with pushing people around by insisting on politically correct behavior, asking for support, saying "I love you", and calling other people childish when she's rolling her eyes and sitting on her high-horse. It takes 2 to throw sand in a sand box missy.

She's a pop top away from swilling down a 40 oz and griping to all her old girlfriends about what a horrible hand she's been dealt, how pisssed off and frushrated she is. burrrrp.

Get thee to a daily meeting before you get out of that house. You can't demand support. And seducing people into it isn't a healthy pattern either.

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!...

... and keep your fat saggy @ss their!!!

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Christie's confessional"

I think what bothered me more than her actions at the restaurant was her rant in the confessional. She was the most demeaning, hoochy (if I am acuratly using that), and really out of line. Her confessional made me uncomfortable. Didn't we just get a statement from Iyanla "We go to the anger, we are afraid of the soft side".

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Ya know eariler today I was feeling sorry for Christie because I thought she felt so inferior in her quest for the perfect 5-K run.
But after she started the entire problem in the Resturant and then no one could have a drink with dinner I went right back to the belief that she somehow feels' superior to the other women in the SO house.
IMO she must be jealous of Niambi and Antonia and it is for obvious reasons.
She has a lot of nerve telling someone else to grow up. I think Christie is on a dry drunk and she needs to be back in rehab. I think she thinks she is Rhonda's little pet and she can do no wrong. She told the girls I love you and then trashed them behind their backs. Is this appropriate behavior for someone who must surely be about to graduate.
She is so passive aggressive that you can see it in everything she does. It wasnt long ago that she resented Kim, do you all remember? She didnt want to work with Kim and she backstabbed her too. This isnt new behavior and to Quote Dr. Phil the best predictor of current behavior is relevent past behaivor. Christie get your fat arse back in rehab and give the rest of us a break. I am sick of you and your old lday voice and 50's hairdo.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
The hell with rehab.....I say the HG's get her drunk and shave her head while she's sleepin.....let her take her big bald head to the runway.....

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 11:43 PM (EST)

Today I wanted to smack that b/tch Christie seven ways from Sunday! I am so sick of her smug, self righteous attitude. She expects people to cater to her and bend over backward for her, but she won't get off her fat a$$ to help her housemates. And that she was complaining about N and A holding them up for the dinner out?!?!?! HERE'S A THOUGHT, MISS PRISS! If you ALL helped Antonia, you'd get out to dinner faster!

I was really glad Niambi didn't back down. Even though she and Antonia frustrate me sometimes, at least they aren't spewing psycho babble 24 hours a day. Unlike say Toadie and Christie!

The funny thing is, Christie really believes she is an inspiration to women. She is in for a RUDE awakening. Well, actually, no. She HAS inspired me. To smack her. Good job, Starting Over!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Oh! My! Gawd! THAT IS BRILLIANT!!!!! and quite hilarious,as well. I vote they get her big old hind end *blasted* and bring on the clippers!! THEN we'll see how GORG she really is!!!LMAO!!

05-11-06, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Getting Christie drunk sounds good to me. H$ll, slip her a micky in her coke, and lets see the real Christie.

She needed a drink today...maybe if she loosend up a little she could take that big stick out of her A$$!

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-06, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Did anyone else notice that we saw Christie go from being threatened by Jodi "taking over" with a hammer... to desperately needing Jodi to help her figure out what to say to the t-shirt guy... to wanting Antonia to take over with painting and leave Christie alone.

.... and who needs to grow up?

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
I agree with everybody for the most part. I think I've really tried to be fair in how I've viewed Christie, but this week she has gotten on my last nerve. I was really ready to throw my invisible sock at my tv if she got in that camera one more time. Christie just really needs to SHUT UP.

When Christie was drinking odds are she was the "sloppy drunk". Now that she's not drinking she's become the "sloppy DRY drunk".

*I think I put my post on her in the wrong thread...*sigh*.

Madigan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-06, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Madigan Click to send private message to Madigan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
As passive/aggressive as Christie is (which is almost UNBEARABLE to watch), her behavior is completely over-shadowed by Antonia's selfish, witchy bullsh*t. Christie is simply easy prey for people like Antonia and Niambi.

05-12-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
"people like" antonia and niambi have are the last one s in the house. christie has been there longer than anyone and has shown no actual improvement. people like christie should be in rehab.

05-12-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
Just kick Christie's fat A$$ to the curb !!!!

05-12-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
I wanted to jump right into the TV today and ring that big fat manly NECK of hers.

Christie, are you sure your not really a "man"
You have manly facial features...I want to kick you fat A$$ to kingdom come and than some...You are a big fat selfish judgementle
(I can do no wrong) hypocrite!

Mabe you can cut off that hair and model for "Big and Tall"
emphasizing the BIG! Maybe there is a market for you their.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Christie, take your big butt back to rehab!!!"
The post that said "Christie needs rehab" is no lie, After 2 in house treament centers for over 6 months at one and 4 at another and aftercare meetings and sponsors and ect,ect. I was only doing what others wanted me to due, well that did not work I already stated in another post that was locked cause it was a duplicate, what got me clean and it was my kids being abused.
I do not think that Christie will stay clean long especially taking on the reasonsibilty of raising Cain,
she is going to have lots and lots of stress and we all know what she done for that so unless Christie is dead serious about being clean (which from her myspace picture looks like she failed). I in my opionion and speaking from some experience think that Christie needs some intense in house treatment that only deals with her addictions and not on national television, before she starts to raise a adolesent child. JMHO and very strong one at that....

short&sassy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •