The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-19-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-06 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

.....The green eyed monster has taken over todays show. This is her newest photo from her actions.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Christie showing her support for Antonia at BOR!

Christie AFTER she found out Antonia was graduating.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... maryellennaco 05-19-06 1
   RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... Cleverone 05-19-06 2
 RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... dasboot 05-19-06 3
   RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... SeasonedRefinement 05-19-06 4
       RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... staceeturner 05-19-06 5
       RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... sharnina 05-20-06 13
 RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... annie828 05-19-06 6
   RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... fairgame 05-19-06 7
       RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... Incognito 05-19-06 10
 RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... BimBo 05-19-06 8
   RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... Seabisquit 05-19-06 9
 RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... momof4inVA 05-19-06 11
   RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... tac_2 05-20-06 12
 RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... MizJazmine 05-20-06 14
   RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... annie828 05-20-06 16
   RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... SeasonedRefinement 05-20-06 18
   RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... Seabisquit 05-20-06 19
       RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... MizJazmine 05-20-06 21
           RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... Seabisquit 05-20-06 22
               RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... MizJazmine 05-20-06 23
 RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... JustBNMe 05-20-06 15
   RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... cronemoon 05-20-06 17
       RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... Juliejo 05-20-06 20
           RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... simpledimple 05-20-06 24
 RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... petmama 05-22-06 25
 RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO... snowflake2 05-22-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
ROFLMAO!!!!! That should be the NEXT photo she puts on her myspace... Perfect for the modeling business, doncha think??
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-19-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo true!!!!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-19-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
ROFLMAO! Thanks for the much needed laugh. Is the end of this season in sight? Cuz I can't take these women anymore. We, the regular viewers have run the SO viewing marathon. OK, I will speak for myself. Who the hell is going to hold my hand as I drag myself across the viewing finish line? Who knew this women (Christie) would turn out to be so annoying when she walked in the front door? Who knew that SO would stoop to pimping themselves at this level? Is nothing sacred in this world?

I CAN'T TAKE NO MO'! I JUST CAN'T TAKE NO MO'.

And then Jill waddles in the door with her suitcase and bedroom set. Mumbling something about cupcakes and donuts and actin' like a beyotch cuz she's mad at her absent daddy who she just had to find. Not very Divalicious for someone who wants to be a Diva. What did she expect when she found him? Now I gotta listen to her whine about the bastard fellow. Guess what Jill? I don't give a fvck anymore. Work it out on your own. It's summertime, time to play.

I CAN'T TAKE NO MO'!

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.....AAAAAAHHHH...
..HAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!

Very good image - Hall of Fame worthy!

Oh...I am going to miss this subject matter and the critiques that follow each episode. SO brings out the creative side of sooo many people.

das boot - then Jill waddles in the door with her suitcase and her bedroom set mumbling something about cupcakes and donuts....It's summertime, time to play. ROTFLMAO! You wrote this in pure frustration - and it shows.

You guys are a blast!

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
I was having one of the worst days I've had in a long-long time and I just turn on my computer and go to this site and then I laugh my a** off wow, thanks you made my night I'm still laughing. peace

short&sassy

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-06, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
(shakes head in sorrow and despair)

Oh my poor, poor Christie. What have they done to you?

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-19-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
HAHAHAHAHAHA

need I say more?

I am just sick to death of this woman....that top picture is what she looks like 24/7. She is always making those snotty faces at EVERYONES coments. Even when she is sitting in the group meetings, she is making faces contantly...what is wrong with this woman? Does she have torets syndrome?????

That was funny though.

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
Okay, now those pictures are funny, and yet so very true! Christie has many problems. I wish Christie could see these pictures of herself. I would love to hear what she has to say. HaHaHa

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
fairgame wrote:
>Okay, now those pictures are funny,
>and yet so very true!
>Christie has many problems. I
>wish Christie could see these
>pictures of herself. I would
>love to hear what she
>has to say. HaHaHa

Awww, Piss-T is mainlining the :::substance::: koolaid. She doesn't read the message boards -- as advised by the goof with the painted brows. Hair today and there tomorrow, yanno? :::snort::: Well, all I can say is thank you Wrong-Duhs :::plural::: for tanking a great concept. Naw, you were taken and so were the viewers. Does the term loss leader mean anything to you? Maybe bait and switch?

You are both opportunists and don't have the power you pretend to have. Two Emmy Awards for editing is proof enough for me. The crew scattered after the wrap on January 11, 2006.

Message to BlondeDuh: this SO farce 3K is worse than last year's promise :::air quotes::: that we, the viewers, would know the truth about that break-in before the season ended. "Production" has made a fool of you. Toodles...
Incognito

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
OMG..... .......THAT'S GOING TO GIVE ME NIGHTMARES!!!!
But definately worth the laugh!! CLASSIC!!!

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
Howdy!!!!!! America's Next Top Model has got it going on. You go Gurlllllll Growlllllll

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
tvfun
OMG that's so funny. I nearly wet myself laughing!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-06, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
Hilarious! I mean, seriously...you NAILED her!

I thought today we'd be getting the 'real' Christie and I wasn't disappointed. rofl

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-06, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
That pic about say's it all! HAHAHAHA...Oh...wait...I think I see some compassion. Ummmm...no...those were just fangs!

I have to say today's show (friday) has given me the BEST laugh I have had for the entire history of this show including 1st & 2nd seasons! HAHAHAHA...OMG! When it was announced that Antonia was GRADUATING, Christie's face cracked! HAHAHAHA...Ohhhhh man that was just tooo sweet! OMG!...HAHAHAHA.

What was that Christie was talkin' 'bout? She "envisioned" being told she was graduating right after she crossed over the finish line at the 5k with everyone cheering her! Christie's delusional. That's all that's to it...no need to debate. HAHAHAHA...ROTFLMBO!!!

Ohhhhh man...I wanna see if Antonia get's a "makeover" with Andy!!! If so I wanna see that process!!! HAHAHAHA...OMG!!!

*I am soooo glad I taped this one! HAHAHAHA...Can't wait 'til Antonia's graduation...HAHAHAHA...ROTFLMBO...HAHAHAHA...OMG!...HAHAHAHA...

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
OMG! When it
>was announced that Antonia was
>GRADUATING, Christie's face cracked! HAHAHAHA...Ohhhhh
>man that was just tooo
>sweet! OMG!...HAHAHAHA.
>
When it was announced that Antonia was graduating....did you see the look on Christies face.....that's what you were talking about. And after they showed the excitment on everyone elses "supportive, happy faces...the camera showed Chrsitie show "a little happiness with the clapping.

This scene reminded me of the scene from "Freinds" when Joey was at his "soapy" award cerimoney, and his catagory was read and someone else won....the camera showed him all pissed off and than he remembered Rachal told him he had to show his "losing" face, and he switched to the forced look of happiness.

That was Christie exactly....big fat poor sport!

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
Miz Jazmine wrote: "I think I see some compassion. Ummmm...no...those were just fangs! ...What was that Christie was talkin''bout? She "envisioned" being told she was graduating right after she crossed over the finish line at the 5k with everyone cheering her! Christie's delusional.That's all that's to it...no need to debate."

This might be my favorite thread of all time -- there is sooooo much laughter all over it! I'm enjoying the responses as much as the original picture!

05-20-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
MizJazime...I got my major LOL for the day...your post is sooooooo funny. I'm laughing because your are cracking up so much, it's making me crack up. Love it, love it. Christie is some piece of work, uh-huh, something else. HA HA HA HA HA

05-20-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-06 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

After Christie heard that announcement, she shoulda got right in that camera and said "GET ME JACK BAUER!"...HAHAHAHA...

05-20-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
22. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
Yes MizJazmine...or 'GET ME JACK...DANIELS'...NOW.

05-20-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
23. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
ROTFLMBO!!!...HAHAHAHAHA...OMG!!! HAHAHAHA....

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-06, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
WOW her eyes morphed into bulging things like Jodi's. Maybe that is her when she sees Jodi groping other HG. Chrisite is always lookinig like she is sucking on lemons with her old sour face.

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
OMG...this is soooooooooooooooooo good
and sooooooooo funny

our washing machine exploded and the litter box was
floating into the kitchen..

inbetween bailing water..i was running to tv to sneak
a peak at fridays show.. i missed most of it

but you have given me such a BIG GRIN...i do
not know what im going to do for laughs and giggles..

I can hardly wait for next weeks shows..
then a big oh box of kleenex..

I love that photo ..you should cut it paste it and sell
it on ebay LOL...

AWSOME stuff here.. your all the best..

now..i must wipe the diet coke off the moniter..off the keyboard off the desk...

he he he.. ~

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
That picture was so approprite and I laughed and laughed. She was eaten up by jealousy and so she cried wah wah wah all the way home. Let this woman graduate so we dont have to see her anymore. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

simpledimple 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-20-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simpledimple Click to send private message to simpledimple Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
OH BROTHER

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."

>
>
>
>Christie AFTER she found out Antonia
>was graduating.

I'll bet THAT's why Rhonda decied to go ahead and "graduate" her. So she wouldn't plant a kiss on Antonia at her gradaution. With those teeth!

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: CHRISTIE'S NEW PHOTO..."
LOL, tvfun!!

That pic could also be captioned: "Christie finds out Niambi got a prescription for Vicodin."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •