The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-19-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

Sommer already had a "full body experience" performing in front of a public audience! I don't know how to post the picture (please help if you do) but go to her web site sommersmiles.com. Under the "Renee Vegas and Coronado" section, there is Miss Sommer dancing in public.

Not only does this expose her body image farce, but it shows that she is not over needing to be in show business. Does she honestly think she is a dancer? Maybe on the same planet where Christie is a model and Christina an artist.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... Zoey 05-19-06 1
   RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... standinmytruth 05-19-06 2
       RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... petmama 05-19-06 4
       RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... legleez1 05-22-06 11
 RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... petmama 05-19-06 3
   RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... SeasonedRefinement 05-19-06 5
       RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... shawnar 05-19-06 6
           RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... petmama 05-19-06 7
           RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... Zoey 05-19-06 8
 RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... imagma 05-19-06 9
   RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a... JustBNMe 05-20-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
Maybe your eyes are better than mine, I don't see a microphone. :lol:

But she does comment that instead of feeling "stupid" - which was her usual mantra, that she looked at it as an experience. This was also seemingly spontanious (pulling her out of the croud).

Her "recidal" in the house was a coreagraphed routine where she knew all eyes would be on her. I feel there is quite a difference.

Also, who knows that in this picture she hadn't had anything to drink, which would be much easier than doing it sober, like her recidal.

I also don't think that her body image is a farce. She often wears sleevless tops - a baithing suit was a different story. (indicating to me that it's certain things with her body that set her off, not every and anything).

As for the dancing, she looked quite inhibited at her recidal and didn't seem to let loose or be confindent. I don't think she considers herself a dancer.

I'm not dismissing anything that you're saying, just offering my perspective.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-19-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
I didn't "see" a microphone, just "felt" it. Lol, thanks, I did an edit. I get your point about her recital having all eye's on her, yet she is the one who put the photo on her website and more importantly she has SO MANY WEBSITES with tons of pictures of her. Moreover, she is always will made up and wearing peppy clothes. Her drab appearance was a bunch of BS. All to look great in contrast when she has her dance debut and makeover.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
Not only the picture on Sommer's website, but her behavior during the first hip hop dance lesson, the sensuality workshop, and the recital suggests that her "body image" issues are farcical. She took to "dry humping" Shane like a duck to water.

legleez1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail legleez1 Click to send private message to legleez1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
I completely agree that Somer's issues are all farce. She seems so calculating and contrived in her movements and how she reacts to people-it just seems like she's acting throughout the process. Even her tears seem fake. I believe she probably came to the house (both times) for personal publicity/career furthuring. Also, it may just be me- but I feel like she's incredibly prejudiced. Remember on the first show she commented on 'black men being greasy' or something like that-she just seems very calculating in general. They should've never let her come back; I am positive there are women who deserve it more!

05-19-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
I don't know how to post the picture, but here's the link for it. http://www.sommersmiles.com.istemp.com/photo6.html
It's the second picture from the top. Further down, there's another picture of Sommer posing with her "dance partner". These pictures were obviously taken long before she returned to the SOH. Before she lightened, and shortened, her hair. "Body image" issues, my eye!

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

There's no doubt that when Sommer was obese, she has body issues.

But now...she puts on her halters, strapless tops, and shorts, looks at herself in the mirror and says, "I'm hot". And she has the pics to prove it.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
Sommer appears much thinner and prettier in her pictures. Is it just me? Maybe she gained a little weight back.

05-19-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
Her arms look thinner in the picture. They look chunkier on the show. But, it isn't unusual for bariatric surgery patients to gain some weight back. Christy did.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
SR,

Maybe you're correct. If that's the case, than I think it's wonderful and coming back to SO would just be a reaffirmation of that conflict inside of her.

She is still overweight and still has a ways to go (imo) but if she feels good about herself or is getting to that point, I'm happy for her.

imagma 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imagma Click to send private message to imagma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
She is so full of herself - and I believe she thinks no one has caught on to her act.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PROOF that Sommer didn't have a body issue!"
I have never really thought Sommer had all these body issues she claimed to have. She never truly seemed to be uncomfortable in her body except when on camera talking about it then she would look towards the camera to make sure it was on her then she'd cry and make her little quivering voice and then it would be strong and then she'd catch herselgf and then make it quiver again etc. She always seemed to me to be playing it up for the cameras and Rhonda to get attention. She wore low cut tops last season and had shirts on that were falling off her shoulders exposing her chest and shoulders and then she'd try to cover up when on camera and act shy. Her dancing this year seemed to me to come across as someone who was eating it up and having a good time while trying to be subdued for the camera but then she'd forget and be dancing like a hooker and then say she was having trouble. Sommer is on SO for the attention and to try to be famous (she picked the wrong show for that)and just plain be on tv. Sommer has a body image problem but it is that she thinks she is hot looking when she is not-she is average at best. Her personality detracts so much from her physical appearance.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •