The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill and her dad"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-22-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill and her dad"
Was it just me or the editing? I didnt think Jillīs dad seemed remorseful at all. They (the family) seemed to be doing the "reunion" just to be on TV. He had no good explanations.Why didnt he call her or try and contact her? Out of sight out of mind. If I were her I would say WHATEVER!! She met him, she saw him, good riddance. Shes so far ahead of him, you go Jill and do your thing, you did a good job without his help! Run before he asks you for money!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill and her dad Ujena 05-22-06 1
   RE: Jill and her dad techstyle 05-22-06 3
 RE: Jill and her dad butterfly34 05-22-06 2
 Locking - wrong forum mysticwolf 05-22-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-22-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill and her dad"
I can totally see why you saw that, a part of me thought he didn't deserve to have her or call her "his daughter". Once his son's talked I understood that this man has been a "cold" man for all these years, he almost seems like he is locked up within his own heart. Some men will only confide in one person and one person will seem to know them best and it appears his wife is the one for him. I'm so glad that Jill could sit there and see him in the flesh and I'm so glad she could speak all the truth she needed to speak!!! I'm so glad that her half brothers wanted to welcome her into the family, that was great and I think they meant it.

Jill might end up being the very light in her fathers life that can help him. I just hope her mother can forgive him now.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill and her dad"
>I can totally see why you
>saw that, a part of
>me thought he didn't deserve
>to have her or call
>her "his daughter". Once
>his son's talked I understood
>that this man has been
>a "cold" man for all
>these years, he almost seems
>like he is locked up
>within his own heart.
>Some men will only confide
>in one person and one
>person will seem to know
>them best and it appears
>his wife is the one
>for him. I'm so
>glad that Jill could sit
>there and see him in
>the flesh and I'm so
>glad she could speak all
>the truth she needed to
>speak!!! I'm so glad
>that her half brothers wanted
>to welcome her into the
>family, that was great and
>I think they meant it.
>
>
>Jill might end up being the
>very light in her fathers
>life that can help him.
> I just hope her
>mother can forgive him now.
>

wow, that was nicely said, and just what I was thinking. It will be nice when they find out how funny Jill is also. If they have a 4th season, I think Jill's mom should be a house guest and Jill could get on with her life and career.

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-22-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill and her dad"
>Was it just me or the
>editing? I didnt think Jillīs
>dad seemed remorseful at all.
>They (the family) seemed to
>be doing the "reunion" just
>to be on TV. He
>had no good explanations.Why didnt
>he call her or try
>and contact her? Out of
>sight out of mind.
>If I were her I
>would say WHATEVER!! She met
>him, she saw him, good
>riddance. Shes so far ahead
>of him, you go Jill
>and do your thing, you
>did a good job without
>his help! Run before he
>asks you for money!

I disagree with you on this. I do believe him and he asked for her forgiveness. He couldn't say anything because he knew he was wrong. His son said that he usually don't open up like this so it was real. I'm glad Jill forgave him because who wants to walk around mad.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Locking - wrong forum"
Jill's dad is not ha houseguest. Check the GD Forum to make sure there isn't already a discussion going on about him. If so, please join in. If not, feel free to start a discussion there.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •