The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

call Rhonda in the morning. You are not graduating because you are not doing the work. Your jealousy of all the SO housemates who get to graduate ahead of you is SOOOOO
NOT ATTRACTIVE. You can't even fake your happiness for them. YOU GO GIRL...YOU ARE A LOSER CHRISTIE. And how much you want to bet you walk the 5K instead of running the entire race? You name the $$ baby and we got a bet.

ETA: you were taking 12 vicodins a day, plus alcohol on top of this. Talk about wasted days and wasted nights. And you detox off all this days before you entered the SO house? And we are suppose to believe you are pill free? I'm not buying it...not today...not tomorrow...not next year. Poor Justin...what was his drug of choice, one or two beers a day. Oh well, la de da. You are better off without her Justin....read the writing on the wall. Check out your future mother-in-law, i.e. Christie in a few years to come. Run Justin RUN.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... petmama 05-19-06 1
   RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... tmj212 05-19-06 2
       RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... Evett726 05-19-06 3
           RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... staceeturner 05-19-06 4
 RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... Cleverone 05-19-06 5
   RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... Twinkles 05-19-06 6
       RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... Incognito 05-20-06 10
 RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... maryellennaco 05-19-06 7
   RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... tac_2 05-20-06 8
       RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... Shazbot 05-20-06 9
           RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... MizJazmine 05-20-06 11
 RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ... smack1968 05-20-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
I can't understand Christie's obsession with graduating. Since she wouldn't have Rhonda to hold her hand anymore.

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
Giving Jodi a back rub--$20
Decorating a room with someone else's money--$10,000
Fake ATM Machine Exercise--Worthless

Seeing Christie's screwed-up face after Antonia's graduation news--PRICELESS!!

Evett726 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Evett726 Click to send private message to Evett726 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
Christie, please stop acting fake.

I'm praying that you finish the race.
If not you will not graduate

Evett726 ~ 2006

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
LOL I think christie is almost (besides lisa) the most whiniest for awhile any way.

short&sassy

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-19-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."

The look on Christie's face was priceless....it really showed how much she puts her self up above the others. She actually feels she's doing good work (what a laugh...the others are doing it for her and under great pressure to do so)...you're not grad material, Christie, until you "actually do something without the help of others" .

THe production crew sees thru her as well...they always makes sure the camera is on her when the othe HG's are recognized...she needs to see some of these shows and her reaction to alcolades for the others...it's laughable!!!!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
I wonder if the crew gets prompted by the LCs at all or if they are like a comedy team who just have a knack for knowing where the good stuff is.

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-20-06, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
Twinkles asks:
>I wonder if the crew gets
>prompted by the LCs at
>all or if they are
>like a comedy team who
>just have a knack for
>knowing where the good
>stuff is.

Nope. The coaches are nothing more than part of the "talent" production uses to put on a show. They have no control over the editing of the "process" and the way it's laid out for the viewing audience. That's the reason they seem so clueless. My only regret is that these inmates are real people -- I think...
Incognito

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
Take a picture and put it on your myspace!! It's sooo attractive and fetching!! The MEN will be all over you in about 5 seconds.... The men with the white coats and nets, that is!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-06, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
Give her something, anything, to make her stop crying and whining! Even Jodi has to be getting sick of it.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-20-06, 05:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
Petmama says "I can't understand Christie's obsession with graduating. Since she wouldn't have Rhonda to hold her hand anymore. "

This is so true... but I don't think Christie realizes Rhonda's holding her hand.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-06, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
Yes Rhonda is holding Christie's hand isn't she? With Christie being the DAW she is, Rhonda's quite the PIMP! Sorry...but the behavior of these two especially with this 5k thing has been nothing short of these labels IMO.

smack1968 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-06, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smack1968 Click to send private message to smack1968 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: CHRISTIE...take 4 vicodins and ..."
lol notice niambi got a script for vicodin for her injuries..she was telling situation man about it and that she had never taken them before..guess who's gonna sneak them from her? christie. i'm sure she has it all planned out. and i am sure christie is still on drugs. i can tell by her eyes and voice. i know all about painkillers and if she was taking that many a day before SO and supposedly quit, then she would be visibly hurting with withdrawl. i have gone through it and it ain't fun. she is from southern c.a. so i'm sure she sneaks out to get drugs. either she was lying about how many vicodin she took a day or she lied about quitting.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •