The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christies being babied"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ybarks 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ybarks Click to send private message to ybarks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christies being babied"
I fill that christie is babied and sucks up everyones energy.I fill all the women are supporting her to much,support is good but shes using them to much. When she gets out into the real world people are going to drink around her and not care what she says about not drinking around her.This race was suppose to be her race and the rest of the house ended up doing alot of the work and it seems she has had a lot of time to do the things that she needed.I think that she thinks that everyone needed to bend over backwards for her and they don't.She got out easy on planning this race, and for Rhonda to say the ball was in everyones court was wrong because i fill that shehas placed Christies thing on them.I think that Nambi sees through her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christies being babied petmama 05-19-06 1
   RE: Christies being babied New2This 05-19-06 2
   RE: Christies being babied ybarks 05-19-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christies being babied"
Niambi's comment about Christie wanting everyone to hold her hand was so right on! When Christie leaves the SOH, unless Jodi "adopts" her, she's going to fall flat on her face.

New2This 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail New2This Click to send private message to New2This Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christies being babied"
LOL, that is soooo true! Christie definitely needs a reality check. It seems as though everyone, including the "life coaches" are walking on eggshells around her and its not right. And since when is the 5k project a house project? I understand the housemates wanting to support her, but come on! I think she is completely self absorbed and the house is only enabling that behavior by not telling her to grow up and stand on her own two feet. It seems like the Iyanla and Rhonda dish out tough love to everyone but her and I wonder why..I commend her overcoming her issues, but I don't think she's ready to graduate any time soon..Did anyone see her face after it was announced that Antonia was graduating??!! Lol, I wish someone had taken a picture of that because she looked like the wind was knocked out of her!

ybarks 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ybarks Click to send private message to ybarks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christies being babied"
Sooo true and that was funny jodi just might take her in so she can have someont to control lol

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •