The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's "busy" hands."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-22-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's "busy" hands."
Anyone notice how Christie, after discovering she was graduating, gave Rhonda a full body hug and dry humped her? Looks like Jodi isn't the only HG with "busy" hands,
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's "busy" hands. 26mitogo 05-22-06 1
   RE: Christie's "busy" hands. BlueCollar Blonde 05-23-06 7
 RE: Christie's "busy" hands. Redbud 05-22-06 2
   RE: Christie's "busy" hands. snowflake2 05-22-06 4
 RE: Christie's "busy" hands. maryellennaco 05-22-06 3
   RE: Christie's "busy" hands. dopeydwarf 05-22-06 5
       RE: Christie's "busy" hands. snowflake2 05-23-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-22-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's "busy" hands."
Too funny petmama ... I noticed the body hug/hump with Rhonda and threw up a little in my mouth!!

What I thought was odd tho was after the hug/hump Christie turned around to do the same with Jodi & company but everyone had remained with their bu!!s solidly glued to the couch. Christie had to scream and encourage them to get up & give her some lovin'!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's "busy" hands."
>What I thought was odd tho
>was after the hug/hump Christie
>turned around to do the
>same with Jodi & company
>but everyone had remained with
>their bu!!s solidly glued to
>the couch. Christie had
>to scream and encourage them
>to get up & give
>her some lovin'!!
>
>

I noticed this also and actually chuckled. I thought it was quite fitting and appropriate. I mean she's only graduating because her housemates did her work. I also noticed Niambi didn't budge (or at least if she did get up and hug Christie, they edited it out). I say "You Go Girl!" Niambi's reaction was the most honest of them all.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-22-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's "busy" hands."
Christie has been kissing Rhonda's as$ from the beginning:
Wow, you look great today!
Gee, that's a gorgeous jacket!
Woohoo, your hair looks terrific!
so why should we be surprised she's upped the ante to include a little full body contact? Christie has been brown nosing Rhonda from the get-go. She knew her future depended on it.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's "busy" hands."
Redbud wrote: <<Christie has been kissing Rhonda's as$ from the beginning:
Wow, you look great today!
Gee, that's a gorgeous jacket!
Woohoo, your hair looks terrific!
so why should we be surprised she's upped the ante to include a little full body contact? Christie has been brown nosing Rhonda from the get-go. She knew her future depended on it.>>
---------------------------------------------------
Absolutely. I remember rolling my eyes recently when Rhonda walked into group and Christie exclaimed, "Wow! That jacket ROCKS!!!!"

I think it's apparent that Christie has been angling to get something out of Rhonda. I think she entertained dreams of becoming the "new" Andy Paige...a HG that would join the SO roster as some kind of recurring "expert".

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-22-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's "busy" hands."
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-06 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

She's just disgusting, plain & simple. And you knew she was gonna graduate, heck she's been there for what, 2 or 3 years?? Or does it just FEEL that way??

ETA:spelling

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's "busy" hands."

I can't remember the place without her.

BTW, Snowflake you have an ugly viral strain blinking in the left hand corner of your posts.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's "busy" hands."
LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •