The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's body painting "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's body painting "
I don't know why this was presented as an illustration of Christie conquering her body issues. (Give me a break. I don't think Christie even knows her body is out of whack.)

Big deal...she put on a bra top & short shorts...didn't she already get down to bra & panties on TV in the plastic surgeon's office? And I don't think this should have even been called "BODY" painting...it seems all they did was doodle on her arm. I don't know why she needed the little shorts, since they didn't paint her legs. What they did in this exercise seemed only slightly more extensive than the henna tattoos the Hgs received.

If Rhonda really wanted to give Christie a body issues "test" she should've told her she had to run her race in that outfit instead. If Christie had to watch herself on TV "running" in that outfit, maybe she would be forced to accept the reality of her body, rather than entertaining delusional fantasies about her future modeling career.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's body painting mrspicklepants44 05-22-06 1
 RE: Christie's body painting Ujena 05-22-06 2
   RE: Christie's body painting Zoey 05-22-06 3
       RE: Christie's body painting 26mitogo 05-22-06 4
           RE: Christie's body painting Juliejo 05-22-06 5
 RE: Christie's body painting maryellennaco 05-22-06 6
   RE: Christie's body painting alaholly 05-22-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-22-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's body painting "
She is a total drama queen.. I was surprised how she looked in the jogging bra and bike shorts, she wasnt too bad.. that must be some powerful lycra!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-22-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's body painting "
I didn't get it either, at first I thought she was getting a tatoo. Must be a fast way to rap it all up fast for her to graduate before the end of the season. I'm personally sick of all the body issue crap, what about her heart? What about healing the inner person? I know she has worked on that but can anyone remember when that was? I just don't get all the focus on her body. I still say it would have been great to follow her on a journey with beating and being educated about addiction.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-22-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's body painting "
I agree that she should have had to run in that out fit and even more, do what Sommer did, and had to dance.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-22-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's body painting "
Or go swimsuit shopping like Sommer last year!

But then again, I'm not convinced she had that much of a "body issue" anyway. All her issues, including whatever amount of body issue she may have had, comes from being completely self-absorbed!

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's body painting "
That was a really stupid assignment and was actually right up Christie's alley.

thou Protests too much.

She acts like she doesnt want to do the things required but does it anyway and loves it.
I am glad we have almost seen the last of this Witch. No more A$$ kissing and no PI$$ING and Moaning.
I cant' wait to see her gone.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-22-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's body painting "
That was the STUPIDEST exercise I've seen yet!! And why did she need to get into bra top & boy shorts for "men I don't even know" to frickin paint on her danged old arm?? I mean, COME ON, Rhonda - we all know Piss-T's your favorite, and she has come SUCH a long way (not!) with all that bullcrap, "I LLUUVVV myself now and that's AWESOME".....
BBLLLEEECCCHHHHHH....... Gonna need something stronger than the Pepto to get through the rest of this FREAK SHOW!! But at least it'll be over soon and my tummy can take a break!

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's body painting "
That was the most ridiculous exercise ever. Weird, weird, weird. It meant NOTHING! To be fair to Christie, she didn't create the stupid exercise, Rhonda did. And Rhonda was SO excited about it, hyping Christie the day before about her "big test." Even Christie seemed to think it was unbelievably stupid but tried to just "go with it" to please Rhonda. What was the point of having her lie there in her underwear while two strange men paint on her? Just plain strange if not slightly perverse.

They really are running out of ideas...scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel. I wonder if the real writers have already left the show. Or is this the kind of nonsense they do at Rhonda's and Iyanla's Strange Spiritual Centers?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •