The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
I don't believe I missed any episodes but I cannot for the life of me remember Iyanla reviewing this task with Antonia. Did they ever show the room upon completion and or discuss whether Antonia came in under budget? If so, it was short lived. I would've thought it was worth at least a day's coverage, considering it caused so much confusion at dinner and afterwards.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... Shazbot 05-19-06 1
   RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... Twinkles 05-19-06 2
 RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... beckettrep 05-19-06 3
   RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... Juliejo 05-19-06 4
 RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... newgirl1 05-19-06 5
 RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... GoodnightLittleBear 05-19-06 6
 RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... eire_heart74 05-19-06 7
   RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... GoodnightLittleBear 05-19-06 8
 RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... Ujena 05-19-06 9
   RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... petmama 05-19-06 10
       RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... NewFan 05-19-06 11
           RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... Seabisquit 05-19-06 12
               RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... Twinkles 05-19-06 13
                   RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... tmj212 05-19-06 14
                       RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... techstyle 05-19-06 15
                           RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... alyse73 05-21-06 16
                               RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's ... Sumrsno 05-21-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-19-06, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
Yeah - that room was completed lickety-split. But they did show it on the same show I believe. I think the walls were gold and the funiture was dark.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-06, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
I didn't see Iyanla review the task with her.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-19-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
In a word - GAUDY

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
The assignement went along the way side.

newgirl1 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-19-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newgirl1 Click to send private message to newgirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
Considering how big a deal the assignment seemed to be I was surprised that they didn't have anything about it after it was finished.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

They probably shot the footage but then decided that a catfight would be much more exciting and more of a ratings pull.

Maybe they couldn't get Iyanla's tear to fall just right on her cheek as she marveled at her makeover.....or the bullhorn was in the shop.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
It seems with the exception of the poetry slam, none of her tasks or assignments ever get checked on. Starting from wearing the credit card bracelets. the first day she had on both of them with a billion cards each on them. The next day I think there were maybe 5 on each and then poof they were gone.

I guess Jill is staying in the room now.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
I haven't seen today's episode. Is Jill back to stay?

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
There was some footage on the completed room but not much said on what they thought about it. I thought it looked pretty good but on one camero shot the walls didn't seem to be painted enough. Some white was showing, looked like it needed one more coat. Other then that I thought the room looked good.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
Jill is staying in the guest room during her current stay in the SOH. They showed her and Jodi on the bed, talking. At least it's big enough they weren't spooning.

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
I thought the room turned out beautifully! The colors were rich and the furniture was dark and beautiful. I think she has really good taste.

Jill is staying in the guest room now. I noticed one large picture was sitting on the floor instead of hanging on the wall. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way?

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
I thought the the exercise and the $10,000. was a total waste of time and money. And who cares anyhow...the furniture will all get sent back to Ethan Allen and the SO people leave the house and it all gets put back to its original state. Stupid...stupid.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
room, what room? bim.boom.bam she's going to graduate. I guess she didn't need evaluations or we didn't need to see them after all. She actually had a concrete goal of addressing her debt and she did. Bye A. How fast was that?

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
I think she knew she was going to graduate, hence her premature apartment shopping.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
Maybe she will get the contents of the room as her graduation gift, I know that armoire has been discontinued. It all looked like it could fit into an apartment that is on the first floor of a building( no worry about narrow stairways). The gold chaise on the gold wall was very nice and could be recaptured in another place if somehow the walls could be painted gold. I still think it would have been funny if Niambi gave her a bill as a joke. I know this would never have happened, but it could have made a heavy situation a little lighter and funny.(for me anyway)

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-21-06, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
I didn't see IV reviewq the romm or unveil it to the HGs. Also, I could redo a few rooms with 10K..

Sumrsno 125 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sumrsno Click to send private message to Sumrsno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Whatever happened to Antonia's guest room makeover?"
Did I miss a show? I'm wondering because I never saw Antonia's steps that she completed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •