The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

redheaded1 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded1 Click to send private message to redheaded1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
YIKES!! At first I didn't recognize her. I would think that one of her "loves" in the house would step up and tell her that she could have made a better choice. She looked dumpy and that skirt with the top tucked in, made her stomach look very large. That floppy hat was really quite unbecomming too. I usually stay clear of insulting how the ladies look, but I had to mention this!

"Life's big problems include the words indictment or inoperable, the rest is small stuff"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... Montreal 05-15-06 1
   RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... alaholly 05-15-06 2
       RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... candyprincess 05-15-06 4
 RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... candyprincess 05-15-06 3
   RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... Lanna42 05-15-06 6
       RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... Bentley 05-15-06 9
   RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... DedeV 05-15-06 16
 RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... snowflake2 05-15-06 5
   RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... redheaded1 05-15-06 7
       RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... petmama 05-15-06 8
           RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... Juliejo 05-15-06 10
           RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... redheaded1 05-15-06 11
               RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... podperson 05-15-06 12
                   RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... SeasonedRefinement 05-15-06 13
                       RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... sm2 05-15-06 14
                           RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... beautyboyknockout 05-15-06 15
 RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... JustBNMe 05-15-06 17
   RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... cronemoon 05-16-06 18
       RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... NicNac 05-16-06 19
 RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... sillybear 05-16-06 20
   RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... ohmygosh 05-16-06 21
       RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... mrspicklepants44 05-16-06 22
 RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... Madigan 05-17-06 23
 RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... standinmytruth 05-17-06 24
 RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit... Ujena 05-17-06 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Montreal 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Montreal Click to send private message to Montreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
I got scared when I saw the hat o:
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
That hat? Hmmm. Maybe she thought she was having tea with the queen?

candyprincess 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail candyprincess Click to send private message to candyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
> Maybe
>she thought she was having
>tea with the queen?

lol, that's funny.I almost choked on my coffee with that one.
Have a Blessed day.

candyprincess 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail candyprincess Click to send private message to candyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
OMG
I thought she looked like one of the nannies on that nanny show.What the heck was she thinking? How do you look in a mirror and think that that outfit looked good.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
I think Jodi borrowed that hat from the cast of "Superfly." It looked alittle like something a pimp might wear.She never fails to amaze me.

Bentley 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bentley Click to send private message to Bentley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
I was thinking The Godfather, the way she strode in with her thumbs hooked into her waistband, with her minions packed tightly around her, but a pimp is also a good visual. I hadn't thought of that, but it sure suits her.

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
OMG, that's why I came on the board today to say she looked like Nanny Jo-Jo...I guess great minds think alike, huh? ;)

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
While watching the show, it took me a second before I realized that was Jodi...it really wasn't a very good look, was it? Are the women in the house taking their fashion cues from Allison's first day in the SOH:

Jodi with the hats, and Christie with the capes?

05-15-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded1 Click to send private message to redheaded1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
Maybe they need an emergency intervention from Andy Paige!

"Life's big problems include the words indictment or inoperable, the rest is small stuff"

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
The same person who put her in that awful graduation outfit? You're joking, right?

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
OMG Toadie and the hat. It reminded me of the Cat in the Hat.
She really really looked awful. I wonder if she looked in the mirror before she left? Why didnt her lover Christie tell her she looked really BAD?

05-15-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
LMAO.. point taken Petmama. Usually Andy does pretty well... but she definately missed the mark with Jodi's graduation outfit.

podperson 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail podperson Click to send private message to podperson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
Jodie was obviously out looking for a date at the dance club. She was in her going-to-church aka "you know you want me" outfit with that hat - the finishing touch would be a swell pair of gloves. She comes across as confident but missing the mark because of how clownish her outfits sometimes are.

For graduation, I thought she looked like a shiny beige heifer.

I try not to think these things but somehow I feel it's better to write them down and get them out of my head.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
Frankly, the whole group (with the exception on Niambi and Antonia) looked like a freak parade. Yes, Jodi would have been the float that garnered most of the attention, but the rest of them looked completely out of place as well.

Oh, and the next time they plan on showing us a clip of Rhonda getting hip and feeling the rhythm, I, for one, would like a warning so I know not to have any liquids in my mouth. When it comes out through your nose, it hurts!

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."

>
>Oh, and the next time they
>plan on showing us a
>clip of Rhonda getting hip
>and feeling the rhythm, I,
>for one, would like a
>warning so I know not
>to have any liquids in
>my mouth. When it
>comes out through your nose,
>it hurts!
>
>
>
>
>

I know what you mean, SR. Coffee with cream for me.....lol Almost as bad as Jodi and Christie trying to keep the beat.

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
Looked like the misfits on furlow. Antonia wore her broken glasses too.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
How could anyone miss her with her heifer hat on? She looked like one of the cartoon cows or frogs they have dressed up going out on the town. You've seen the geese people dress up..now we have dress up Toadie's. Oh Lawd how much more must we endure?!

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
=falling off computer chair..hitting inhaler =

wheeeeeeeeeeeezeeeeeeeeeeee

BWHAHahahahahah ha aha ha

when they showed NANNY MC PHEEE OPPPS NANNY TOADIE
comming in i did not reconize her either..my first
thought was what kinda FREAKS are these people..???

= ~~~~ what was she doing before she got dressed
inhaling hair spray or what???? wait a min ..that would
have be stone head C ..

Jodi looked like the Queen Mum in Drag..

she has moments when she pulls off an outfit really well
and then there are moments like these..almost as bad
as that stupid cowboy hat she wore.. AKKKKKKK

i will stay on topic but the hat and event were LAME..

oh brother..

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
As soon as I saw Jodi out "clubbing" with that ridiculous hat on, I said to myself (after I cleaned up the Diet Coke that had spewed out of my mouth) "I can't wait to read the boards tomorrow!" I usually sign on here to get my morning fix of chuckles before starting work. And let me tell you, you guys certainly didn't let me down today!

Aw, Nanny McToady, you have really outdone yourself this time!

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
You know now that I think about it I really did not notice the rest of Toadie's clothing .I could not seem to take my eyes off that god awful hat!I was thinking possibly I have no sense of style or that hat is just wrong.

ohmygosh 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmygosh Click to send private message to ohmygosh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
everytime I see Jodi I expect it to jump up and say"Iam really a man and this is not my mom he is my dad".She just looks like a drag queen. And her mom looks totally like a guy with a blonde wig.

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
I think she was trying to be Pamela Anderson but she ended up looking like Louie Anderson...

Madigan 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madigan Click to send private message to Madigan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
OMG - I'm so glad somebody said this! WHAT WAS THAT?! I think Jodi was trying to be "urban" and channel the hip hop within her (although it looked like it just barfed on her head). I was *SO* embarrassed for her, I could barely look at the TV. My mouth was agape in horror.

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-17-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
The only people who wear a hat to a dance club at night are pimps--don't ask why I know this. This was Mr. Toadie's way of saying, "I am the graduate and the boss." She was living the dream of being a pimp taking out his ladies.

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Did anyone notice Jodi's outfit @ Somers dance..."
Now that you brought it up, where do they get all their clothes? I noticed Jill wearing some pretty cute outfits. I also notice the jewelry they wear, do they make it or where do they get it?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •