The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andy the Amazon?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andy the Amazon?"
Just realized today standing next to Sommer how BIG she is .
How tall is Ms. Page?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andy the Amazon? Twinkles 05-16-06 1
   RE: Andy the Amazon? uh1uh2uh3uh 05-16-06 2
 RE: Andy the Amazon? eire_heart74 05-17-06 3
   RE: Andy the Amazon? elgin 05-17-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Andy the Amazon?"
Sommer's last body image lesson should be... if you want to feel tiny, then find giant-size friends.

uh1uh2uh3uh 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uh1uh2uh3uh Click to send private message to uh1uh2uh3uh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Andy the Amazon?"
Why didn't I think of that?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-17-06, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Andy the Amazon?"
I think I heard once she was like 5'10 or 11. Probably 6 feet and doesn't want to say it. Some girls are strange about that. She was a working plus size model for a big agency in the NYC for a time so I am sure the height worked in her favor.

She always wears heels though. So that's a few inches too.

elgin 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elgin Click to send private message to elgin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Andy the Amazon?"
Tall she can't help. At least she carries herself with pride and doesn't seem to have any problem wearing heels. Good for her for that! Too bad she is being picked on for her height. Pick on her for something real and totally hilarious...her horrible clown face make-up. Are you sure she was a plus size model or did she work for Barnum and Bailey Circus? Her "WINGED AVENGER" eyebrows and those "glow in the dark" made up eyes and the winged lips. She could use some makeup lessons instead of giving them. Holy cow!! I am sure she is nice enough but the make up is way way way way way over the top and is far from "normal human female" looking.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •