The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

Best line of the season: "You been here...how long you been here? Two, three years?" (referring to Christie)

I know this woman isn't the wallflower she seems to be when these women are in group settings. Her mind is quick, but her mouth is slow when it comes to saying what's on her mind.

I think she's finding her voice. Whispering or speaking in hushed tones on the patio or in Antonia's room may be the beginning for Niambi.

Forgetting her love life and the mistakes she's made in that department, I think a few of these women need to hear what Niambi has to say. Sometimes, she looks around the room after someone repeats an SO principle or mantra, and I swear she's thinking, "Are you people crazy? Where am I, anyway?"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... shawnar 05-11-06 1
 RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... snowflake2 05-11-06 2
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... standinmytruth 05-11-06 3
       RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Baxtera 05-11-06 4
           RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... simpledimple 05-12-06 16
       RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... SeasonedRefinement 05-11-06 5
           RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Juliejo 05-11-06 6
               RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Baxtera 05-11-06 7
               RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Omniscia 05-11-06 8
                   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... MizJazmine 05-12-06 17
               RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... cheesecake 05-11-06 10
                   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... origsofan 05-12-06 43
           RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... standinmytruth 05-11-06 11
               RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... SeasonedRefinement 05-12-06 14
           RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... snowflake2 05-12-06 13
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... EMTBGRL 05-13-06 53
 RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Labyrinth 05-11-06 9
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Boots12565 05-11-06 12
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... SeasonedRefinement 05-12-06 15
 RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... MizJazmine 05-12-06 18
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Twinkles 05-12-06 19
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... AshLanie 05-12-06 20
       RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Baxtera 05-12-06 21
           RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Labyrinth 05-12-06 24
               RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... candyprincess 05-12-06 33
               RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... DeltaDarkStar 05-13-06 50
           RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Kass1247 05-12-06 39
           RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... creepyoldwoman 05-13-06 48
       RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... techstyle 05-12-06 26
           RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... sharnina 05-13-06 47
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... annie828 05-12-06 23
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... 2KOOL 05-12-06 25
 RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... dasboot 05-12-06 22
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Baxtera 05-12-06 27
 RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... eire_heart74 05-12-06 28
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... 2KOOL 05-12-06 29
       'I found my damn voice...wheres my ... mrspicklepants44 05-12-06 30
           RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... SeasonedRefinement 05-12-06 31
               RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... annie828 05-12-06 34
               RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... Cleverone 05-13-06 45
               RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... DeltaDarkStar 05-13-06 51
               RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... MizJazmine 05-15-06 60
           RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... Juliejo 05-12-06 32
               RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... bentherdunthat 05-12-06 35
                   RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... shawnar 05-12-06 36
               RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... tvfun 05-12-06 37
                   RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... Baxtera 05-12-06 38
                       RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... mrspicklepants44 05-12-06 40
                       RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... Sumrsno 05-12-06 41
                       RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... origsofan 05-12-06 44
                       RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres... beckettrep 05-14-06 57
 RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... snowflake2 05-12-06 42
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Cleverone 05-13-06 46
       RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... dopeydwarf 05-13-06 49
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... DeltaDarkStar 05-13-06 52
 RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... JustBNMe 05-13-06 54
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... sm2 05-13-06 55
       RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Cinnamongirl30 05-13-06 56
           RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... techstyle 05-14-06 59
           RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Baxtera 05-15-06 61
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Madigan 05-14-06 58
   RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice.... Cleverone 05-16-06 62

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
I know! I thought that halarious! I actually really like her. I also think she was right on about Christie but I just think thats the wrong place to bring it up.

I know what you mean by her mind being quik but her mouth slow. I think you may be right about that. I am waiting to see what happened on Fridays show. It should be intresting.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
SR, Niambi certainly showed more personality than usual, didn't she? And I agreed with her today. I can understand her frustration with Christie's lack of participation. Didn't Christie just confront Niambi for "isolating" herself? Didn't Iyanla accuse Niambi of "not showing up in the room"? Didn't Dr. Stan just tell Niambi that that someone who isn't "open" and "vulnerable" can seem arrogant? Wasn't Niambi just reduced to tears at the BOR? Yet self-absorbed Christie is held up as a paragon of virtue. Has Christie EVER helped or supported anyone, unless it consisted of presenting someone with a list of their faults in the guise of concern for their progress?

I also agreed with Niambi when she said, (paraphrased) "I'm a grown-@ssed woman who should be able to have a drink with dinner...I'm not in AA...I wasn't here when all that **** was decided."

I thought Niambi was articulate in expressing why she was angry at the dinner with Jodi's mom...I hope she becomes as clear with herself about Situation Man.

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-11-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>SR, Niambi certainly showed more personality
>than usual, didn't she?
>And I agreed with her
>today. I can understand
>her frustration with Christie's lack
>of participation. Didn't Christie just
>confront Niambi for "isolating" herself?
> Didn't Iyanla accuse Niambi
>of "not showing up in
>the room"? Didn't Dr.
>Stan just tell Niambi that
>that someone who isn't "open"
>and "vulnerable" can seem arrogant?
> Wasn't Niambi just reduced
>to tears at the BOR?
> Yet self-absorbed Christie is
>held up as a paragon
>of virtue. Has Christie
>EVER helped or supported anyone,
>unless it consisted of presenting
>someone with a list of
>their faults in the guise
>of concern for their progress?
>
>
>I also agreed with Niambi when
>she said, (paraphrased) "I'm a
>grown-@ssed woman who should be
>able to have a drink
>with dinner...I'm not in AA...I
>wasn't here when all that
>**** was decided."
>
>I thought Niambi was articulate in
>expressing why she was angry
>at the dinner with Jodi's
>mom...I hope she becomes as
>clear with herself about Situation
>Man.
>
>
>
>

snow, i'm not sure if you are a writer, psychologist, or just a darn good graphic artist, but i love and completely agree with your posts!!! don't worry. i don't mean "love" like jump-in-your-bed-and-rub-your-arm-jodi or like i-am-desparate-to-for-attention-actually-can't-stand-you-christie. just good old fashioned i-love/like-what-you-are-saying love.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
I think it was clear today Niambia just doesn't get why she's here and what the process is really about. It was good she reached out to help Antonia but she obviously didn't do it with the right intentions or she wouldn't have been on such a martyrs cross when she was done. She would have felt positive about helping out a friend in need and not feeling sorry for herself that she was the only one working while others were off enjoying themselves. If she had made the offer to help Antonia from the right place and done it for the right reasons she would have left feeling good that she had done something right. Instead she felt self-righteous and angry. Obviously she didn't get anything out of helping because she was helping for the wrong reasons.

Niambia's voice is all tied up in the wrong things. She allowed herself to be used and abused by Antonia just like she allows herself to be used by her Situation Man. She's worth nothing to either of them more than what they can get out of her.

simpledimple 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail simpledimple Click to send private message to simpledimple Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Amen, Baxtera!

05-11-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>snow, i'm not sure if you
>are a writer, psychologist, or
>just a darn good graphic
>artist, but i love and
>completely agree with your posts!!!
> don't worry. i
>don't mean "love" like jump-in-your-bed-and-rub-your-arm-jodi
>or like i-am-desparate-to-for-attention-actually-can't-stand-you-christie. just
>good old fashioned i-love/like-what-you-are-saying love.
>

LOL! Would you still feel that way if you knew that Snow was really a 73 year-old, incontinent man who lived in a boarding house, wore a raincoat, smelled like Ben-Gay, and called 900 numbers in his spare time???

Only kidding, SF! You know if I'm a member of your fan club. Hey - I know someone who could do a "reel" for you...cheap...

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
I think Niambi made her point very well when she said that she is a grown-a$$ woman and should be able to have a drink if she wants one. She isnt' the reason Christie cant' drink and Christie will have to deal with people who drink when she leaves the SO house. I think that Christie should have helped Antonia if this is a house all for one and one for all. But I see Christie only invested when it is something for her. She is just as lazy as Antonia is. She has belly-ached about how Niambi isolates herself and wont' open up etc. from day one. I hope Niambi did find her damn-mouth and I hope she not only tells Christie "how the cow eats the cabbage but Mr. S. as well. I dont' think the place to air dirty laundry was in the resturant but otherwise I see Niambi's point very clearly. However, Antonia is just a self=fish spoiled brat who wants what she wants when she wants it. She was PO because the others in the house didnt do her job for her. She is goign to fail at this assignment too because she has already gone over her spending allotment. Maybe Niambi has been uncomfortable and was not able to open up because she doesnt trust the other women and only feels comfortable with Antonia? Its a thought.

05-11-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

I don't see Antonia rushig up to help Christie with ideas for her race and helping out with her assignments Antonia is all about Antonia. She was just mad because she planned badly, slept through her prime working and recruiting hours and by the time she got her but in gear everyone else didn't want to help her it wasn't the right time for them. Well isn't that just a life lesson. People help you at their convienence not yours.

Niambia should have let the conflict stay between Christie and Antonia it really didn't involve her except she was ticked off that she was the only one stupid enough to get suckered in to working for Antonia.

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
I am soooooooooooooo glad Niambi and Antonia are there! I wanted to smack that b/tch Christie seven ways from Sunday! I am so sick of her smug, self righteous attitude. She expects people to cater to her and bend over backward for her, but she won't get off her fat a$$ to help her housemates. And that she was complaining about N and A holding them up for the dinner out?!?!?! HERE'S A THOUGHT, MISS PRISS! If you ALL helped Antonia, you'd get out to dinner faster!

I was really glad Niambi didn't back down.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-06, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
HAHAHAHAHAHA...OHHHHHH MAN!...whew...I needed that laugh...and yes I agree...hehehehehehehe....

cheesecake 12 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesecake Click to send private message to cheesecake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Looks like the only voice Niambi found was her rude one. She has a very bad attitude and she is extremely prejudice. All I see is Niambi is showing her true colors.

origsofan 50 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail origsofan Click to send private message to origsofan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Since when did the dull, sullen, nasty Niambi become the all knowing goddess of the Starting Over House. She's got her own issues, big ones. And condescending to Christie shows how insecure she is. Did she come in to the SO house to help herself or just criticize and demean the weakest of the bunch. Niambi's just a nasty, ugly b..ch, of course in my opinion.

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>>snow, i'm not sure if you
>>are a writer, psychologist, or
>>just a darn good graphic
>>artist, but i love and
>>completely agree with your posts!!!
>> don't worry. i
>>don't mean "love" like jump-in-your-bed-and-rub-your-arm-jodi
>>or like i-am-desparate-to-for-attention-actually-can't-stand-you-christie. just
>>good old fashioned i-love/like-what-you-are-saying love.
>>
>
>
>LOL! Would you still feel
>that way if you knew
>that Snow was really a
>73 year-old, incontinent man who
>lived in a boarding house,
>wore a raincoat, smelled like
>Ben-Gay, and called 900 numbers
>in his spare time???
>
>
>*******************************************

Oh, then I would definitely mean love love!

05-12-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
StandInMyTruth: Touche! Great response, LOL!

05-12-06, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
standinmytruth: Thanks!!

SR: LOL!

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>I also agreed with Niambi when
>she said, (paraphrased) "I'm a
>grown-@ssed woman who should be
>able to have a drink
>with dinner...I'm not in AA...I
>wasn't here when all that
>**** was decided."

Geez Louise! I didn't see this episode. But, BRAVO for Niambi! If the temptation is that fierce for Mr.Christie. Then, the addict with the problem should skip dinner and go to an AA meeting instead. Christie doesn't recognize this as *her* problem. Instead, she looks to trash other people who won't support Christie the way *she* decided they should. (Um,..that's the nature of a "controlling personality.")

From what you post here, it seems as if Niambi simply wanted a drink with her dinner. Big freakin' deal. Niambi didn't ask Christie to pour the drink for her, or share the drink with her, right? I mean, if Niambi said to Christie, "Why don't you have a drink with your dinner?" and Christie said no, and Niambi kept up with the "one can't hurt you" THEN, and only THEN would Christie have had an issue with "support" from Niambi. Because it would be personal. Christie has to make HER sobriety about Niambi's choices (and Niambi is right, she wasn't around when this was decided.) Niambi IS an adult, and perfectly capable of ordering a glass of wine with a plate of food, without some spoiled brat calling her names!

I don't drink around the alcoholics in my family, because it makes me uncomfortable. I don't drink around the recovering alcoholics in my family, either, because that also makes me uncomfortable. But, not a single one of them EVER has asked me, or anyone else in our family "Please support me by not drinking around me." Never! They have left functions and called their sponsors, or gone to an AA meeting, (even if we weren't drinking, but they were tempted to) but they realized this was about *them* and not about the people having or not having a drink with dinner, or a beer at a picnic.

Christie might have kicked the alcohol out of her personality, but not the "controlling" part of it!
>
>I thought Niambi was articulate in
>expressing why she was angry
>at the dinner with Jodi's
>mom...I hope she becomes as
>clear with herself about Situation
>Man.

I wish this for her, too.
>
>
>
>

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>I think she's finding her voice.
> Whispering or speaking in
>hushed tones on the patio
>or in Antonia's room may
>be the beginning for Niambi.

Uh... am I wrong or was this not the same woman who repeated verbatim what IV told her to do and then emailed it to the Situation Man?

I don't buy anything with these ladies other then they are all cycling with their PMS on the same day.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
I was SO proud of Niambi today-She told it like is-Did you catch Christies immature antics in confessional?IMO-Christie was acting like a BEYOTCH -As usual-You know I really used to like Christie-BUT-Shes now coming across -as FAKE as HE**!!!PEACE AT YA

05-12-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>Uh... am I wrong or was
>this not the same woman
>who repeated verbatim what IV
>told her to do and
>then emailed it to the
>Situation Man?
>
>I don't buy anything with these
>ladies other then they are
>all cycling with their PMS
>on the same day.
>

No, Lab. You're not wrong. That is exactly what happened. That was a huge compromise of Niambi's self respect.

I'm hoping Niambi started to find her voice after dinner, so I'm giving her a pass on what happened in the afternoon, LOL. I do reserve the right to revisit this issue if she keeps getting pushed around, though...

05-12-06, 04:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
When Niambi said that I had to laugh because what she said did hold a lot of truth IMO. I think Niambi is a person that picks her word very carefully and appears to speak kinda slow because she's watching people's body language as she talks. I think Niambi is a people watcher. I think she is just really aware of how inconsistant some people are in their interactions. They may say one thing but do another. They may act one way with the LC's then another way with the hg's...stuff like that.

Niambi has trust issues amongst other things, but I noticed her bonding with Kim. When Kim left I felt like Niambi retreated a little bit. Almost like she may need to be careful about getting close to people since they're gonna leave. Also the house had A LOT of turbulance. People were coming and going. So to me I just kinda felt like she was trying to get her bearings, because there was so much going on around her.

I don't think Christie quite understands how she may come across or how Niambi may be perceiving her. I don't know Niambi's history of interactions regarding white women. Just like I don't know Christie's history regarding black women. But there is something there because when Christie got into the camera and said what she said and the way she said it regarding Niambi and the "angry black woman" statement, in that moment to me Christie reduced Niambi down to her skin color and it really signified some thing to me about Christie.

Even in her "excitement" when Niambi was talking about Christie, and saying, "She's been here what? Two, three years?", Niambi didn't say anything regarding Christie's skin color.

Christie is the oldest hg and I don't know if it's just the "top dog" thing going on with Christie or something else. What I do know is that "something" is going on between Niambi and Christie. That was evident from the group earlier in the week when Niambi told Christie something to the effect that that was Christie and not her.

So something has been brewing and I guess we'll see...

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 05:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
At first I whooped with glee at Niambi's new voice until the camera moved to her audience. She was speaking to Antonia. Niambi also knows in her head what she is supposed to say to her boyfriend, too. I don't see the situations too differently. When you have trouble asserting yourself, it's always easier to vent to a sympathetic ear or in the confessional room than it is to the person who needs to hear what you have to say.

It was fun to hear her say what she really thought, though.

She could probably use some practice being herself with people and then seeing that it actually wouldn't destroy the relationships that are worth having.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>When Niambi said that I had
>to laugh because what she
>said did hold a lot
>of truth IMO. I think
>Niambi is a person that
>picks her word very carefully
>and appears to speak kinda
>slow because she's watching people's
>body language as she talks.
>I think Niambi is a
>people watcher. I think she
>is just really aware of
>how inconsistant some people are
>in their interactions. They may
>say one thing but do
>another. They may act one
>way with the LC's then
>another way with the hg's...stuff
>like that.
>
>Niambi has trust issues amongst other
>things, but I noticed her
>bonding with Kim. When Kim
>left I felt like Niambi
>retreated a little bit. Almost
>like she may need to
>be careful about getting close
>to people since they're gonna
>leave. Also the house had
>A LOT of turbulance. People
>were coming and going. So
>to me I just kinda
>felt like she was trying
>to get her bearings, because
>there was so much going
>on around her.
>
>I don't think Christie quite understands
>how she may come across
>or how Niambi may be
>perceiving her. I don't know
>Niambi's history of interactions regarding
>white women. Just like I
>don't know Christie's history regarding
>black women. But there is
>something there because when Christie
>got into the camera and
>said what she said and
>the way she said it
>regarding Niambi and the "angry
>black woman" statement, in that
>moment to me Christie reduced
>Niambi down to her skin
>color and it really signified
>some thing to me about
>Christie.
>
>Even in her "excitement" when Niambi
>was talking about Christie, and
>saying, "She's been here what?
>Two, three years?", Niambi didn't
>say anything regarding Christie's skin
>color.
>
>Christie is the oldest hg and
>I don't know if it's
>just the "top dog" thing
>going on with Christie or
>something else. What I do
>know is that "something" is
>going on between Niambi and
>Christie. That was evident from
>the group earlier in the
>week when Niambi told Christie
>something to the effect that
>that was Christie and not
>her.
>
>So something has been brewing and
>I guess we'll see...

~Stands and applauds~

VERY good post...

05-12-06, 08:00 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Naimbia chooses the wrong targets to be angry at because she makes bad choices and blames the wrong people for those choices.

She chooses to be with a man who does not value and honor her and uses her. That is her choice and instead of realizing she chooses this man she blames not even the man but his girl friend. She has no ability to place blame on herself or the man, it's placed on this other woman who of anyone in this picture seems to be the most innocent she had the guy first.

She chooses to help the lazy Antonia on a project Antonia was screwing up. Antonia failed to get out of bed and get started. She put no effort into getting organized and getting the room prepared. Since she doesn't feel she has to put forth any efforts to be polite and respectful to her housemates she didn't approach them in a reasonable time frame about the project and explain what was going on or what needed to be done she just whined to Niambia about it. Niambia then chose to enable Antonia's bad behavior. She knew Antonia had chosen badly, screwed up and should face the consequences of doing so but chose instead to try and bail her out at the last possible second. Now that was her right to do. However, after playing the martyr and choosing to again be an enabler as she is with Mr. Situation does she get mad at herself or Antonia because she is being taken advantage of, no she gets mad at the other HG.

Did she ask Antonia why she didn't come to her first thing in the morning when they could have approached the hg together? No it's always easier to play the blame game then to actually realize poor choices lead to bad consequences.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>She chooses to be with a
>man who does not value
>and honor her and uses
>her.

Have you noticed how IV is giving a way out to continue having a relationship with him? the LC's and Dr. Stan KNOW that she is NOT going to give up this man so they start promoting the idea she can "keep him" if it is with respect. WTF?

This SM crap is the same thing as LisaOne - and both were women who had no self respect or desire for a real relationship which might actually ask something from them.

Looking at the spoilers it is disgusting how they allow her to weasel around a topic that should have been addressed bluntly and openly - listen woman, cut the cord to Internet/Situation Man and walk away a free woman.

Oh but I forget, silly me, that every woman NEEDS a Boo-Boo! That's the Life Coach way.

candyprincess 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail candyprincess Click to send private message to candyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>>She chooses to be with a
>>man who does not value
>>and honor her and uses
>>her.
>
>Have you noticed how IV is
>giving a way out to
>continue having a relationship with
>him? the LC's and Dr.
>Stan KNOW that she is
>NOT going to give up
>this man so they start
>promoting the idea she can
>"keep him" if it is
>with respect. WTF?
>
>This SM crap is the same
>thing as LisaOne - and
>both were women who had
>no self respect or desire
>for a real relationship which
>might actually ask something from
>them.
>
>Looking at the spoilers it is
>disgusting how they allow her
>to weasel around a topic
>that should have been addressed
>bluntly and openly - listen
>woman, cut the cord to
>Internet/Situation Man and walk away
>a free woman.
>
>Oh but I forget, silly me,
>that every woman NEEDS a
>Boo-Boo! That's the Life Coach
>way.
>
>

I did notice that. I was wondering why she would push her to try to make the relationship better instead of kicking his butt to the curve. I really don't see the big difference between Lisa and internetman and Niambi and s.m. both men are only out for themselves.
Have a Blessed day.

DeltaDarkStar 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaDarkStar Click to send private message to DeltaDarkStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Amen Labyrinth! While I agree with some of the other posts that applaud Nambi's words toward the self righteous Christie, her focus should be on getting away from situation man, A.K.A. Silly Boy. Forget the "standing in my own truth" mantra bandied about the SOH all willy-nilly. To truly live as a real woman, you have to begin by dealing with real men, not spoiled "no boundries" little boys like situation boo-boo! I don't think Nambi should have emailed him at all. The best way to end it is to just end it. Some things don't need explanation, situation boo-boo already knows that the relationship is wrong. He doesn't need the whys and what fors of a breakup. I like Niambi, but I hate seeing her (or any woman) settle for a jerk like him. By doing so, she is disrespeting herself, and the other woman. It doesn't matter that the other woman is not his wife, he is supposedly in a committed relationship with her. I don't care if he's dripping with 24kt gold from his special (probably) little instrument, the boo-boo just ain't worth it! Niambi, in the immortal words from one of my favorite movies I say, "Run Forest, Run!

Kass1247 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kass1247 Click to send private message to Kass1247 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>Naimbia chooses the wrong targets to
>be angry at because she
>makes bad choices and blames
>the wrong people for those
>choices.
>
>She chooses to be with a
>man who does not value
>and honor her and uses
>her. That is her
>choice and instead of realizing
>she chooses this man she
>blames not even the man
>but his girl friend.
>She has no ability to
>place blame on herself or
>the man, it's placed on
>this other woman who of
>anyone in this picture seems
>to be the most innocent
>she had the guy first.
>
>
>She chooses to help the lazy
>Antonia on a project Antonia
>was screwing up. Antonia
>failed to get out of
>bed and get started.
>She put no effort into
>getting organized and getting the
>room prepared. Since she
>doesn't feel she has to
>put forth any efforts to
>be polite and respectful to
>her housemates she didn't approach
>them in a reasonable time
>frame about the project and
>explain what was going on
>or what needed to be
>done she just whined to
>Niambia about it. Niambia
>then chose to enable Antonia's
>bad behavior. She knew
>Antonia had chosen badly, screwed
>up and should face the
>consequences of doing so but
>chose instead to try and
>bail her out at the
>last possible second. Now
>that was her right to
>do. However, after playing
>the martyr and choosing to
>again be an enabler as
>she is with Mr. Situation
>does she get mad at
>herself or Antonia because she
>is being taken advantage of,
>no she gets mad at
>the other HG.
>
>Did she ask Antonia why she
>didn't come to her first
>thing in the morning when
>they could have approached the
>hg together? No it's
>always easier to play the
>blame game then to actually
>realize poor choices lead to
>bad consequences.

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
I think the real reason Antonia didn't ask for help is because she didn't want to "owe" anybody anything. Niambi just came in there and started helping, so the help was insistant and Antonia doesn't owe Niambi anything.

Niambi is angry but at the wrong people and using displaced anger as a method to solve stuff. She keeps her head in the sand in reference to her own situation but as she's doing that , she's getting her butt kicked because that's what happens when your head is in the sand.

I don't drink but I would have totally ordered a drink in front of Christie in the restuarant. Niambi shouldn't have caved in on that one. I am glad Iylana was there to mediate and to teach conflict resolution but I am also suspicious that she just "showed" up.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
which came first Niambi saying in group something about anger, color and gender or Christie saying it confessional? I know it's a fairly common expression, one I've heard a little too many times, and one that I was taken a back by from both of them. just asking.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-06, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Actually, Niambi was the firs to use the expression "angry black woman." It got brought up in group the other day.

Christie's later comment was something along the lines of "If she doesn't want to portray the 'angry black woman' then why is she behaving this way?" Paraphrased but that was the general idea.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>I don't know if it's
>her.
>
>I guess we'll see...

I think Christie is just plain JEALOUS....no other word. Niambi is thin and very fit...Christie can't seem to get along with anyone who looks better than her. JMO

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>When Niambi said that I had
>to laugh because what she
>said did hold a lot
>of truth IMO. I think
>Niambi is a person that
>picks her word very carefully
>and appears to speak kinda
>slow because she's watching people's
>body language as she talks.
>I think Niambi is a
>people watcher. I think she
>is just really aware of
>how inconsistant some people are
>in their interactions. They may
>say one thing but do
>another. They may act one
>way with the LC's then
>another way with the hg's...stuff
>like that.
>
>Niambi has trust issues amongst other
>things, but I noticed her
>bonding with Kim. When Kim
>left I felt like Niambi
>retreated a little bit. Almost
>like she may need to
>be careful about getting close
>to people since they're gonna
>leave. Also the house had
>A LOT of turbulance. People
>were coming and going. So
>to me I just kinda
>felt like she was trying
>to get her bearings, because
>there was so much going
>on around her.
>
>I don't think Christie quite understands
>how she may come across
>or how Niambi may be
>perceiving her. I don't know
>Niambi's history of interactions regarding
>white women. Just like I
>don't know Christie's history regarding
>black women. But there is
>something there because when Christie
>got into the camera and
>said what she said and
>the way she said it
>regarding Niambi and the "angry
>black woman" statement, in that
>moment to me Christie reduced
>Niambi down to her skin
>color and it really signified
>some thing to me about
>Christie.
>
>Even in her "excitement" when Niambi
>was talking about Christie, and
>saying, "She's been here what?
>Two, three years?", Niambi didn't
>say anything regarding Christie's skin
>color.
>
>I don't know if it's
>her.
>
>I guess we'll see...

Very Well Said!!

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
It's great that she is opening up. My biggest fear is that once she starts talking, she won't be able to stop and all that repressed anger will flood the airwaves.

05-12-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Niambi needs to stop worrying about Antonia and Christie and start focusing on her own problems. Antonia is no friend and is only going to bring her more headaches. Christie is just a stupid annoyance that she could easily ignore. The key is she gets involved with this crap because it's better than dealing with her own mess.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
She certainly took the words right out of my mouth today with her one on one with her and IV as the mediator. Damn she was funny! Summed Christie up to a t!

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 12:55 PM (EST)

Oh boy another episode of "Fighting Over". Okay this whole thing came out of Antonia not having help with painting the room. I thought that Iyanla told her that she was the project manager and her 5 (five) HGs were her employees. So it was Antonia's faught #1 for not managing her own project well. Niambi initially helped Antonia because she wanted to. However, in the midst of Antonia's fussing and cussing Niambi bought into what she was saying about Christi because that is who triggers Niambi. That's where Niambi made her mistake. She should have only been down there to help Antonia and let her say what she had to say, agreed and whatever else. But she took part ownership of Antonia's problem and that's all someone like Antonia needs is someone else talking responsiblity for her mess. I do think that they should have bought this up before they left instead of at Toadie's Surprise Graduation Dinner. I would like to add that I do identify with Niambi and I am learning from Niambi being in the house, but I don't want ot see her get sucked into anyone's mess. She has enough "Siuations" to deal with.

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
I agree totally, going to Antonias side was a huge mistake.. I have a feeling she does things like that a lot which is why she has her problems.. Antonia should have asked for help from everyone else. AND niambi should have ordered a drink. Shes not in jail. Christie is never going to make it if she doesnt stop preaching to everyone about her addictions.. its her problem, not niambis!

05-12-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
31. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

On this particular subject, with the three women involved in the conversation, only one of them made any sense to me. That was Niambi. I really do think she's speaking her mind - and she's doing it without using the SO buzz words or bs.

She was very direct and clear in her speech: "When you (IV) made the announcement that Jodi was graduating, and has to remain to hold your (Christie's) hand, that sent me over the edge...it was another example of everybody falling all over themselves to support Christie, and I'm like, is she going to take everything from everybody and not give anything back?...There's a commitment in the house to not drink...it's to support you (Christie). Big shock...enough is enough already. What I felt from you (Christie), pretty much since the day I walked in here, was judgment. I heard from you (Christie) what I'm not doing...that I'm not present, that I'm not supportive of my housemates, and I thought we were all living under the same rules and guidelines. It seems like to me there is a different set of rules that apply to you."

She reiterated her point in the confessional: "Christie does not practice what she preaches. She has been self-righteous and judgmental with me regarding my availability and support for the other housemates...she is a self-righteous, judgmental punk".

True enough.

Then Christie simply engaged in aimless blabbering about the situation. While they were face to face, Christie had no trouble saying to Niambi, I love you, I have a great deal of compassion for you, you're amazing, I look up to you, etc. . But back in the privacy of the confessional, it was a different sentiment we heard: "I am representing the typical white woman who has oppressed her (Niambi). I look and sound a way that really triggers her." Besides being unbelievably ignorant and presumptuous, Christie lied again. She is a coward. And in typical Christie fashion, she made it all about herself, thanking Niambi for showing her "that part of herself" that she must embrace and thank. WHAT?

And Iyanla? She summed it all up by calling Niambi a bitter b!tch, and then adds insult to injury by saying that Christi is trying to do everything right, but in Niambi she sees who she used to be, and it scares her. Wow. Is Niambi a junkie or an alcoholic?

As far as I'm concerned, the other two should lose their voices. The only one who was truthful today was Niambi.

ETA: typo

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
Why in the h*ll is everyone bending over backwards for Miss "self rightious" Christie? What has she really done?

AY should not be compairing Niambi to Christie...her
Royal Highness...Miss Christie has been in the house for 3 loooooooooong months....how long has Niambe been their...week or two.

I guess Christie can do NO wrong in the LC's eyes. It sucks to be Niambi within Christie's presence. She is like TJ...she will always be "wronged" no matter what she says or does. Dam@ed if she does, and dam@ed if she doesn't.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 01:15 AM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06
>AT 02:29 PM (EST)

>
>On this particular subject, with the
>three women involved in the
>conversation, only one of them
>made any sense to me.
> That was Niambi.
>I really do think she's
>speaking her mind - and
>she's doing it without using
>the SO buzz words or
>bs.
>
>She was very direct and clear
>in her speech: "When you
>(IV) made the announcement that
>Jodi was graduating, and has
>to remain to hold your
>(Christie's) hand, that sent me
>over the edge...it was another
>example of everybody falling all
>over themselves to support Christie,
>and I'm like, is she
>going to take everything from
>everybody and not give anything
>back?...There's a commitment in the
>house to not drink...it's to
>support you (Christie). Big
>shock...enough is enough already.
>What I felt from you
>(Christie), pretty much since the
>day I walked in here,
>was judgment. I heard
>from you (Christie) what I'm
>not doing...that I'm not present,
>that I'm not supportive of
>my housemates, and I thought
>we were all living under
>the same rules and guidelines.
> It seems like to
>me there is a different
>set of rules that apply
>to you."

>
>She reiterated her point in the
>confessional: "Christie does not practice
>what she preaches. She
>has been self-righteous and judgmental
>with me regarding my availability
>and support for the other
>housemates...she is a self-righteous, judgmental
>punk"
>
>True enough.
>
>Then Christie simply engaged in aimless
>blabbering about the situation.
>While they were face to
>face, Christie had no trouble
>saying to Niambi, I love
>you, I have a great
>deal of compassion for you,
>you're amazing, I look up
>to you, etc.
>But back in the privacy
>of the confessional, it was
>a different sentiment we heard:
>"I am representing the typical
>white woman who has oppressed
>her (Niambi). I look
>and sound a way that
>really triggers her."
Besides
>being unbelievably ignorant and presumptuous,
>Christie lied again. She is
>a coward. And in typical
>Christie fashion, she made it
>all about herself, thanking Niambi
>for showing her "that part
>of herself" that she must
>embrace and thank. WHAT?
>
>
>And Iyanla? She summed it
>all up by calling Niambi
>a bitter b!tch, and then
>adds insult to injury by
>saying that Christi is trying
>to do everything right, but
>in Niambi she sees who
>she used to be, and
>it scares her. Wow.
> Is Niambi a junkie
>or an alcoholic?
>
>As far as I'm concerned, the
>other two should lose their
>voices. The only one
>who was truthful today was
>Niambi.
>
>ETA: typo
>******************************************

Yes...I didn't get Iyanla's statement....(IMO) they both are "bitter bitches"...one, because she can't give up a man and the other, because she has to give up a man, the "idea" of a modeling career, alcohol, drugs and become a "mother figure" to her brother...yeah, they're both fitting in that category.

Christie shows her ignorance more each day and is a coward, that's why she's always undermining the others....Iyanla did tell Christie the way to stop trying to be "little miss perfect" was to stop judging and she is still doing that...she'll never stop this until she feels the wrath of someone judging her from their "self-righteous pedestal."

I wished Niambi hadn't chosen Antonia's problem to find her voice, but she did find it and it'll be interesting to watch the interaction between these two.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

05-13-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaDarkStar Click to send private message to DeltaDarkStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06

>
>made any sense to me.
> That was Niambi.
>I really do think she's
>speaking her mind - and
>the SO buzz words or
>bs.
>
>to remain to hold your
>and I'm like, is she
>What I felt from you
>day I walked in here,
>was judgment. I heard
> It seems like to
>me there is a different
>set of rules that apply
>to you."

>
>what she preaches. She
>punk"
>
>True enough.
>
>While they were face to
>you, I have a great
>to you, etc.
>But back in the privacy
>her (Niambi). I look
>and sound a way that
>really triggers her."
Besides
>
>
>in Niambi she sees who
>she used to be, and
>it scares her. Wow.
> Is Niambi a junkie
>or an alcoholic?
>
>voices. The only one
>Niambi.
>

05-15-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
60. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06

>
>made any sense to me.
> That was Niambi.
>I really do think she's
>speaking her mind - and
>the SO buzz words or
>bs.
>
>to remain to hold your
>and I'm like, is she
>What I felt from you
>day I walked in here,
>was judgment. I heard
> It seems like to
>me there is a different
>set of rules that apply
>to you."

>
>what she preaches. She
>punk"
>
>True enough.
>
>While they were face to
>you, I have a great
>to you, etc.
>But back in the privacy
>her (Niambi). I look
>and sound a way that
>really triggers her."
Besides
>
>
>in Niambi she sees who
>she used to be, and
>it scares her. Wow.
> Is Niambi a junkie
>or an alcoholic?
>
>voices. The only one
>Niambi.
>

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*....Seasoned take a bow...TAKE A BOW!

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
It was my impression that not too much got solved today with the little confrence that Niambi, Christie and Iylanda had today after group. I think Niambi and Christie hugged each but I got the feelign that Niambi is still angry and so is Christie.
PEACE

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
Absolutely..that hug was a "okay ladies make nice for the cameras" moment. Totally orchestrated.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
oh SF, you took the words right out of my mouth! I totally agree with everything you said. Niambi seems to be the the only one speaking the truth around there.Did you also notice Christie's grad speach? Me me me me me! This is what you do for me! This is how you make me feel! me me me me me!blah blah blah!Everything IS all about Christie all the time and the house supports that.

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
Well of course Christie is still mad....She probably has black smoke spewing from her ears. Her emotions are so fake, she doesn't even know how to express the truth. Her fake I love you's are so obvious...I wanted to slap her silly! She wants to be coddled like the "victim" she is. No LC will EVER call her out, and I think she knows that.

Christie is so intimidated by Niambi because she "knows" that Niambi can see right through her phony baloney, self rightious, snobby B*tch that she is.

05-12-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
38. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
I think there both self righteous snobby witches.

Niambia has nothing to stand up and be proud of right now. She's all over herself begging to be given back to her addiction of choice Mr. Situation. She may not be shooting up or taking it out of the bottle but take away the telephone and that Internet and see how she starts to act. That girl has real attitude problems.

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
I dont know if it was today or the other day but they were showing the kitchen and they had bottles there, it looked like jack daniels. They were all in a group in a corner. It could have been something else but they kept showing it over and over. I wondered if it was deliberate.

Sumrsno 125 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sumrsno Click to send private message to Sumrsno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
I feel that IV making Niambi send the letter to situation man, and being told that there was to be no alcohol,(insupport of Christie), overwhelmed Niambi to the point of using her voice.
She was definately frustrated.

Today when IV made Christie and Niambi sit facing each other to "Duke" it out, I thought it was strange of Christie to Wink at IV, as if to say, "Let Niambi get it out of her system."

I for one do not like racial tension any where, and there is no need for it on this show.
Until we learn to be children of PEACE, there will always be anger.
Many of us where brought up in Bigoted homes. It is our responsibily to break the cycle, in order to truly enjoy each other.

origsofan 50 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail origsofan Click to send private message to origsofan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
Who made nasty,sullen Niambi God of the Starting Over house. She's got her own serious problems. Where does she come off putting down Christie for her weaknesses. If everyone in the Starting Over house was called out for thir shortcomings what would be the point. To me, Niambi comes across as an immature bully who's got nothing much going on. She looks to me like a beat up old woman who's been through it. Bet she's got some stories to tell, that's how she got so tough and bitter. Give Christie a break. People are what they are. People like Niambi who beat up on other people suck.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: 'I found my damn voice...wheres my pina colada?"
>I think there both self righteous
>snobby witches.
>
>Niambia has nothing to stand up
>and be proud of right
>now. She's all over
>herself begging to be given
>back to her addiction of
>choice Mr. Situation. She
>may not be shooting up
>or taking it out of
>the bottle but take away
>the telephone and that Internet
>and see how she starts
>to act. That girl
>has real attitude problems.

You have Niambi pegged pretty much the same way I do. She should be ashamed of herself for carrying on with another woman's man even if he IS a dog and both women should dump him. The girlfriend obviously was involved with him first so that should make him off limits to Niambi as soon as she found out he wasn't unattached. By continuing to pursue him in spite of all that only makes her, imho, a Ho.

05-12-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

Sumrsno wrote: <<I thought it was strange of Christie to Wink at IV, as if to say, "Let Niambi get it out of her system.">>

MizJazmine wrote: <<don't think Christie quite understands how she may come across or how Niambi may be perceiving her. I don't know Niambi's history of interactions regarding white women. Just like I don't know Christie's history regarding black women. But there is something there because when Christie got into the camera and said what she said and the way she said it regarding Niambi and the "angry black woman" statement, in that moment to me Christie reduced Niambi down to her skin color and it really signified some thing to me about Christie.>>

Annie828 wrote: <<I think Christie is just plain JEALOUS....no other word. Niambi is thin and very fit...Christie can't seem to get along with anyone who looks better than her. JMO>>

SeasonedRefinement wrote: <<On this particular subject, with the three women involved in the conversation, only one of them made any sense to me. That was Niambi. I really do think she's speaking her mind - and she's doing it without using the SO buzz words or bs.>>
----------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Niambi was the only one making any sense. I see once she actually starts talking, she can express herself clearly and honestly. Christie, on the other hand, was virtually incoherent...yeah, she was talking but did she even make any sense? Maybe the drugs and alcohol took their toll on Christie's brain cells, or maybe she always had a very low intelligence, but it seems to me she has an extremely limited vocabulary and is only able to express herself with the same phrases over and over..."I'm p*ssed off", "I'm frush-tchated", "Like, grow up!", "I love you sooooooo much!". And of course, she's now memorized a few SO buzzwords that she can throw into a conversation, even if they are misused (or nonsensical in the first place).

And Christie was sooo condescending with her little wink/smirk to Iyanla while Niambi was talking, as though to say, "See how compassionate I am? I am so tolerant I'll even patiently sit here and listen to the rant of someone who is so obviously beneath me..."

And Iyanla?? Enough of the mumbo-jumbo. I see Christie exactly how Niambi does...as a whiney, judgemental punk who is clearly 100% a "taker", and it's NOT because I hear my mother's judgemental words when Christie talks, or because I am a "bitter #####". It is because Christie IS whiney and judgemental, as well as self-absorbed, ignorant, rude, jealous, bitter, and hateful.

And today was the second time Christie brought up racial comments in her confessional. Christie heard Niambi use the phrase "angry black woman" so she's going to repeat it, distorting it and using it out of context, and elaborating on it. Did Niambi ever say she feels opressed by white women? Did Niambi ever say she feels Christie is representative of all white women? Christie is so incredibly ignorant...she reminds me of someone who crawled out of some backwoods with her "Little House on the Prairie" hair, and a deep-seated jealousy of anyone who has some "book learnin'".

And yes, Christie is jealous of anyone who is thinner, better-looking, or doesn't have a mismatched, put-together-by-Dr.Frankenstein body. Remember how jealous she was of Kim? Remember how jealous she was of the people at Passages? Christie better learn to drop the jealousy because there are always going to be an awful lot of people who are prettier, smarter, more accomplished, and better-educated than she is.

05-13-06, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 01:25 AM (EST)

SF wrote>>>>>>And today was the second time Christie brought up racial comments in her confessional. Christie heard Niambi use the phrase "angry black woman" so she's going to repeat it, distorting it and using it out of context, and elaborating on it. Did Niambi ever say she feels opressed by white women? Did Niambi ever say she feels Christie is representative of all white women? Christie is so incredibly ignorant...she reminds me of someone who crawled out of some backwoods with her "Little House on the Prairie" hair, and a deep-seated jealousy of anyone who has some "book learnin'".

Totally agree...Christie's about to let that "cat out of the bag"...she has racial issues and they keep surfacing...I wasn't buying that conversation she had with Niambi initially concerning her level of support...didn't get it then and don't get it now...Niambi is right....it only concerns Christie when it benefits Christie.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
I don't see it as a racial thing, although I can full well understand if Nianbi sees it as such(she and Antonia)

What Niambi said to Christie and IV is the same thing that I would've said--I was proud of her. I am hoping everyone that is flaky (95% of HGs)will get told off before the show is gone. It is the stuff of which we've been screaming about for months.

You go Niambi!!!!!That was GREAT!!!

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

05-13-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06
>AT 09:10 PM (EST)

>
>Sumrsno wrote: <<I thought it was strange of Christie to Wink at IV, as if to say, "Let Niambi get it out of her system.">>
>
>MizJazmine wrote: <<don't think Christie quite understands how she may come across or how Niambi may be perceiving her. I don't know Niambi's history of interactions regarding white women. Just like I don't know Christie's history regarding black women. But there is something there because when Christie got into the camera and said what she said and the way she said it regarding Niambi and the "angry black woman" statement, in that moment to me Christie reduced Niambi down to her skin color and it really signified some thing to me about Christie.>>
>
>Annie828 wrote: <<I think Christie is just plain JEALOUS....no other word. Niambi is thin and very fit...Christie can't seem to get along with anyone who looks better than her. JMO>>
>
>SeasonedRefinement wrote: <<On this particular subject, with the three women involved in the conversation, only one of them made any sense to me. That was Niambi. I really do think she's speaking her mind - and she's doing it without using the SO buzz words or bs.>>
>----------------------------------------------------------
>Yes, Niambi was the only one
>making any sense. I
>see once she actually starts
>talking, she can express herself
>clearly and honestly. Christie,
>on the other hand, was
>virtually incoherent...yeah, she was talking
>but did she even make
>any sense? Maybe the
>drugs and alcohol took their
>toll on Christie's brain
>cells, or maybe she always
>had a very low intelligence,
>but it seems to me
>she has an extremely limited
>vocabulary and is only able
>to express herself with the
>same phrases over and over..."I'm
>p*ssed off", "I'm frush-tchated", "Like,
>grow up!", "I love you
>sooooooo much!". And of
>course, she's now memorized a
>few SO buzzwords that she
>can throw into a conversation,
>even if they are misused
>(or nonsensical in the first
>place).
>
>And Christie was sooo condescending with
>her little wink/smirk to Iyanla
>while Niambi was talking, as
>though to say, "See how
>compassionate I am? I
>am so tolerant I'll even
>patiently sit here and listen
>to the rant of someone
>who is so obviously beneath
>me...
"
>
>And Iyanla?? Enough of the
>mumbo-jumbo. I see Christie
>exactly how Niambi does...as a
>whiney, judgemental punk who is
>clearly 100% a "taker", and
>it's NOT because I hear
>my mother's judgemental words when
>Christie talks, or because I
>am a "bitter #####".
>It is because Christie IS
>whiney and judgemental, as well
>as self-absorbed, ignorant, rude, jealous,
>bitter, and hateful.
>
>And today was the second time
>Christie brought up racial comments
>in her confessional. Christie
>heard Niambi use the phrase
>"angry black woman" so she's
>going to repeat it, distorting
>it and using it out
>of context, and elaborating on
>it. Did Niambi ever
>say she feels opressed by
>white women? Did Niambi ever
>say she feels Christie is
>representative of all white women?
>Christie is so incredibly ignorant...she
>reminds me of someone who
>crawled out of some backwoods
>with her "Little House on
>the Prairie" hair, and a
>deep-seated jealousy of anyone who
>has some "book learnin'".
>
>And yes, Christie is jealous of
>anyone who is thinner, better-looking,
>or doesn't have a mismatched,
>put-together-by-Dr.Frankenstein body. Remember how
>jealous she was of Kim?
> Remember how jealous she
>was of the people at
>Passages? Christie better learn
>to drop the jealousy because
>there are always going to
>be an awful lot of
>people who are prettier, smarter,
>more accomplished, and better-educated than
>she is.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

You guys are on a role today. Great post, very true!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Niamorosa's true colors are coming out lately and it isn't pretty. She isn't at all as she appeared to be when she entered the house. I don't feel that she is really as soft spoken as she tries to fool people into thinking she is. Her people skills are poor and she seems to have no problem voicing her opinions about race and how she gets angry. For example if she was that insecure and beaten down in the past why would she put herself out there and participate in a scene like she did at dinner the other night in front of a big audience? Maybe she doesn't express all the anger she feels inside but then again in the real world who has that kind of luxury? She is beginning to remind me of Omarosa with her ghetto talk, her nastiness and then playing victim when she realizes she is nasty and then she talks about being the only woman of color in the SOH and how hard it is on her. That's why her name to me is now Niamorosa. It's one thing to find your voice and another to express it effectively and appropriately which she isn't doing. I wonder if that is part of the problem she has had in relationships. Look how Towanda was last season, she tried to blame everything on her family and everyone else anmd when her sister was there we found alot of it to be the opposite of how she portrayed it. Time will tell.

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-06 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

I watched my tape again with the dinner/arguement. Niambi and Antonia were talking to each other about having a drink. When they realized no one else was having one, they asked if it was OK to have a drink. Jodi answered that the SO house was dry, but if they wanted a drink they were both adults, they could make their own decision. Now Niambi was already angry because she decided to help Antonia and got paint on her clothes. (Gee, I always paint in my good clothes, also...lol). And of course, Antonia don't ask for no help. If they wanted a drink, they should have had one. But, they both decided no, then complained about it and started an arguement, in a public place. And with a guest present. JMHO.

Niambi was the one who originally brought up the fact, that when Antonia came in, she was glad to have a sista with her. She played that card first.

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Niambi has found Antonia's voice. If she had a voice she would have spoken up to her "boy"friend who has a girlfriend on the phone instead she made herself look like a fool. She follows and kisses ##### and it's a shame. She doesn't have a clue to what her problems are..yet.. When Niambi speaks up about something it is usually someone elses problem. I would love for someone to say to her: Hey Niambi, assume your own identity. You are a talented woman and actually have your own voice. Get a real man who is unattached and deserving of you and fight your own battles not others, and sure as hell not Antonia's. You 2 aren't even in the same category. Be real.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
Cinnamongirl30, That sums it up for me " Niambi has found Antonia's voice" Run away Niambi, leave Christie alone she has a mountain of urgent issues. I don't like your compete and defeat ways. That(race) is the one card they set you up to play, stop doing it. Rise above. Dr. Stan said someting on the order of ...just because someone is like you doesn,t mean you have to be buds. Antonia is not as strong as you. The "Crush Christie Cruize" is like watching a woman trying not to drown and and making fun of the way she gropes to try to find air.

05-15-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"
> Niambi has found Antonia's voice.
>If she had a voice
>she would have spoken up
>to her "boy"friend who has
>a girlfriend on the phone
>instead she made herself look
>like a fool. She follows
>and kisses ##### and it's
>a shame. She doesn't have
>a clue to what her
>problems are..yet.. When Niambi speaks
>up about something it is
>usually someone elses problem. I
>would love for someone to
>say to her: Hey Niambi,
>assume your own identity. You
>are a talented woman and
>actually have your own voice.
>Get a real man who
>is unattached and deserving of
>you and fight your own
>battles not others, and sure
>as hell not Antonia's. You
>2 aren't even in the
>same category. Be real.

I would agree Niambi needs to be dealing with her own issues and not forming alliances with Antonia over issues that have nothing to do with her. Antonia screwed up and didn't want to deal with her punishment for failing so she dragged Niambi into the fray. It was easier to fight Antonia's battles than to deal with her own problems so she let herself be distracted feeling like she was doing some good for a sista when instead she merely let herself be used and abused.

If your going to reach out and help someone make sure they really need your help they aren't there to make sure you drown with them.

Madigan 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Madigan Click to send private message to Madigan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"

"Niamorosa's true colors are coming out lately and it isn't pretty."

"Niamorosa"? ROFL!!!!!

05-16-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
62. "RE: Niambi: 'I found my damn voice...'"

Niamorosa.....I can see that....ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •