The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are we suppose to feel for Niambi?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOTellItLikeItIsFan 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to send private message to SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are we suppose to feel for Niambi?"
Hello to everyone. I'm new around these parts but I'm not new to the show. I've enjoyed reading your post for some time and decided to post today on Niambi.

I don't want to seem judgemental but are we suppose to feel sorry for Niambi? She made most of her own problems. She made her bed but can't lay in it, well I'm sure she does with Situation Man but you know what I mean. How in the world can the house help her if she isn't willing to give up Situation Man? I can't feel for a woman who creates her own problems and doesn't seem to want to give it up but says I want help but won't help herself. Someone should tell her to come back when she gives Situation Man up. How can she better herself when she's degrading herself sharing a man who's not going to give up two stupid women. If I was a man I probably be the same way. Situation Man saying: I got two women who ain't going no where, who I know ain't going no where, so let them worry, I'm having fun, I don't have to choose.

I have self-esteem problems too but my self-esteem problems help me not to let anyone else back in my life again who's not going to treat me right. I know I'm good enough to have a man of my own. I don't have to share and be second best. I guess Niambi is one of those women who get all excited and feel special when a man shows them attention and since he has another woman I bet it makes her feel good to know that he's cheating on her with me. A woman with low self-esteem like Niambi feels good about something like stealing a prettier woman's man especially if someone like Niambi isn't very good-looking so it makes Niambi feel good that she's the "other woman" though she's not so pretty, it makes her feel good that she took Situation Man's attention off his prettier woman. But he's really playing her and cheating her. I can't feel sorry for the main woman either, she's playing the game too. But I tell you now, most men never leave their wives or their main girl.

It would have been so interesting if Niambi would have been in the Starting Over house second season with Towanda and Kim who had conflictions with the "other woman" type. Towanda and Kim came down hard on Sommer for being the other woman last season. You know they would have had it out with Niambi.

How do you all feel?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are we suppose to feel for Niam... fairgame 05-15-06 1
   RE: Are we suppose to feel for Niam... origsofan 05-15-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are we suppose to feel for Niambi?"
I like Niambi. I think she is the strongest woman in the house.
She is the only one who has a voice and uses it.

Don't forget, Niambi hasn't been in the house very long. And they ALL have issues to work on. JMO

origsofan 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail origsofan Click to send private message to origsofan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are we suppose to feel for Niambi?"
I don't like Niambi. Neither do I think she is strong. The only time she has a voice is when she's bashing on someone else and she needs an audience to do that. Check out her my space, she's obnoxious and nasty and was on S.O. for one reason, her 15 minutes of "fame". She's just another one of the masses of average looking, untalented, uncharismatic people who think that by being on a reality show they've found their ticket to fame and fortune. Niambi's got nothing going on in my opinion.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •