The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's makeover outfit"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's makeover outfit"
Firstly why on earth does SO select such crappy stores to select outfits from - where the styles are so outdated. Go to Bloomingdale's or better Barney's and get something up to date.

Christie's outfit was ugly. I can't stand looking at her botched plastic surgery arms. They remind me of that woman with manhands from Seinfeld - her upper arm is twice the length of her lower arm. She is so short they should have dressed her in something long and lean and monochromatic dark....

The hair wasn't much of an improvement. Couldn't help but catch her comment on how many compliments she had received on her lovely long hair - she is as superficial as she started the program. What the heck was that body art junk about?

She can't say the letter "r". She just doesn't open her mouth. She could have used a speaking coach rather than a ski vacation with Cain. Sounds like Jody will be housing both sister and brother...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's makeover outfit Katie1985 05-23-06 1
   RE: Christie's makeover outfit Cleverone 05-24-06 2
 RE: Christie's makeover outfit Redbud 05-24-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Katie1985 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katie1985 Click to send private message to Katie1985 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's makeover outfit"
Well, you're opinion is your own, but I thought she looked fabulous! I didn't think there was anything wrong with her outfit, and her hair was amazing, framed her face very well and the darker color was very flattering.

As for her arm, that's not her fault that her surgery got screwed up-that's the doctors fault. We all have imperfections-gotta live with them. Hopefully not hearing other people point them out constantly along the way.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's makeover outfit"

The hair was fine, but the dress was uuugggllyy...not flattering at all. All in all, an improvement over her usual look.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's makeover outfit"
Hair was better but too much in her face. Dress was hideous..ugly...matronly..yuck! Makeup was okay. I too have wondered why they shop at these small, fringe shops. I think it's because the big nice stores don't need the advertising. These smaller ones could never afford tv advertising so they jump at the chance to give away a free outfit in return for being on tv. Maybe that's why so many HGs outfits are ugly, they have to go to stores with crap for an assortment.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •