The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's phoney I love you"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

KingJames 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KingJames Click to send private message to KingJames Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's phoney I love you"
I wanted to puke when Christie said "I love you" at the dinner & then went home & stared complaining about Antoinea &/or Niamie. How phoney!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's phoney I love you origsofan 05-12-06 1
   RE: Christie's phoney I love you Redbud 05-12-06 9
   RE: Christie's phoney I love you KingJames 05-14-06 13
 RE: Christie's phoney I love you maryellennaco 05-12-06 2
 RE: Christie's phoney I love you annie828 05-12-06 3
 RE: Christie's phoney I love you GoodnightLittleBear 05-12-06 4
 RE: Christie's phoney I love you tvfun 05-12-06 5
 RE: Christie's phoney I love you startingover2 05-12-06 6
   RE: Christie's phoney I love you kristin830 05-12-06 7
 RE: Christie's phoney I love you KingJames 05-12-06 8
   RE: Christie's phoney I love you JessicaRN 05-13-06 10
       RE: Christie's phoney I love you Juliejo 05-13-06 11
           RE: Christie's phoney I love you techstyle 05-14-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

origsofan 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail origsofan Click to send private message to origsofan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

Christie's behavior was far better than Niambi and Antonia's. She was probably trying to calm the situation at the dinner. Should she have gone home and not said anything?? Why does she have to be the saint and N and A can act like total bully idiots. Is there a double standard. Hey Nianza brought it up when she complained about being perceived as an "angry black woman".

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06
>AT 03:30 PM (EST)

>
>Christie's behavior was far better than
>Niambi and Antonia's. She
>was probably trying to calm
>the situation at the dinner.
> Should she have gone
>home and not said anything??
> Why does she have
>to be the saint and
>N and A can act
>like total bully idiots.
>Is there a double standard.
> Hey Nianza brought it
>up when she complained about
>being perceived as an "angry
>black woman".

If Christie was as self-realized as she claims to be, she would have sucked it up so as not to ruin Jodi's dinner, especially with Mom there. She could have taken it up with Niambi home at the house. But no...... Christie was playing her usual "look at me...Look at me" role. She was inappropriate, selfish, and immature.

05-14-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KingJames Click to send private message to KingJames Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06
>AT 03:30 PM (EST)

>

> Should she have gone
>home and not said anything??
No, She shouldn't have said "I Love You" when she didn't mean it.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
With you 100%. All those "I love you's" are just some more of her passive-agressive tendencies. First she "loves" you and then she slams the crap out of anyone that gets in her way. I'm really not appreciating Christie's "compassion" anymore. She is completely a phoney-baloney full of bull, beyotch. Please make her go home!!

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-12-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
BLEH!!!!! She makes me sick with her self rightiuos.."Oh, I'm the victim here, not you" attitude.

"Oh, I have to walk on eggshells around you Niambi?"
"I love you becauee you are amazing..because you have a big heart"...gag gag gag!!!! Christie is the most judgmental of all of the HG's.

The reason Niambe is considered the b!tch is becasue she say's it like it is...Christie is manipulitive instead....which in my opinion, is much more ruthless. She is a coniving back stabbing B.

Everything Niambi said about Christie was sooooooo true.
And if Christie is so "compassionate towards Niambi..why did she have that ...oh, so phoney, snobby...smirky smile on her face while Niambe was expressing her anger?

Christie's "I love you's" ARE phoney and meaningless...she just want's to look like she has compassion on the outside, but on the inside all Christie is thinking is...Oh, look at me
I'm so beautiful..I am better than everyone here...I'm
the victim here....not you"

GET OVER YOURSELF CHRISTIE!

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
All the HGs become phoney baloneys the minute they start spouting "I love you"s to people who just come into the house or if they are new to the house. It never sounds genuine, it sounds scripted.

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
Christie grow up you hypocritical SOB....Like Niambi said...practice what you preach. Your words mean nothing without action. Your I love you's have no emotions behind it.
They are just meaningless empty words FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Christie, do you ever have emotions? You are about as blah as they get...you drone on and on and on.....your "empty" And you want to be an actor? At least "act" like you mean what you say.

If you really feel the way you "say" you do....than put them into action. Actions speaks louder than words. Grow up!

startingover2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail startingover2 Click to send private message to startingover2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
When Christie says "I love You" her face twists around and it looks like she's about to sneeze; that is how I can tell she is lying. She is such a fraud!

kristin830 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristin830 Click to send private message to kristin830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

They throw I love you around that house like it was confetti. I believe that Christie thinks saying I love you to anyone and everyone will make everything be ok. It must be another addiction of hers. She's in panic mode now. Her entire support network is leaving her and she is /was fearing that she was being abandoned once again. Luckily Rhonda and Iyanla have decided to leave Jodi in the house to "support" her with the 5K race. She is so not open to the process. She is very self-centered and often combative. Obviously she has not reached the point where her "cup is overflowing". I think the life coaches bit off more than they can chew with this one. Christie better look for a bubble to live in once she leaves this house because the real world isn't going to stop drinking alcohol, pick her up every time she falls and tell her she's beautiful when she is doubting herself. Niambi's got her number and had enough balls to call her out on it. She actually said what everyone in the house is thinking.

05-12-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
I really didn't mean to bash Christie per say,she like every one has her problems.
I just Hate the phoney "I Love YOu" "Carp". If some one doesn't like me or my actions, I would rather they just say so.
I save I Love you for when I mean it, & to me it is a big deal.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-06, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
I was thinking the same thing about all of the I Love You's. Christie is still very insecure and it comes across as being judgemental and condenscending. She sat on the couch and her facial expressions seemed to say that she was more equal to Iyanla than Niambi. I think the new rule, which I think I'll start using is, at the end of anytime when I pass judgements or criticize people, I'll just tell them that I Love Them and they will realize my compassion and how evolved my tools are!

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-13-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
I think her facial expressions siad I m above you Niambi and I am equal to Iylanda and then the phoney
I love you" Crap.
Go home Christie.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie's phoney I love you"
Christie should have an assignment of going 2 weeks without saying I Love You, someone once asked me to not use the words beautiful or sophisticated for a while ( and it was difficult being in the design field) and I had to search for a better way to express myself. Tape on her mouth would be fine also.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •