The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I am amazed that some of you think she was jipped on time when she had to put together her event. Even if she was short on time, She was comfortable enough to take a nap when she was allowed to miss out on the group event to prepare for the evening. Her effort was so half assed. Its really sad they chose her to be on the show when its all just a joke to her, and more bummed than anything else to have to do squat.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... beckettrep 05-09-06 1
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... started over again and again 05-10-06 2
       RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Cleverone 05-10-06 3
           RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... cronemoon 05-10-06 8
               RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... EMTBGRL 05-10-06 19
           RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Redbud 05-10-06 18
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Hateeveryone 05-10-06 6
       RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... AmazonBlue 05-10-06 22
 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... cleogrl 05-10-06 4
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Juliejo 05-10-06 5
 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... jpl2238 05-10-06 7
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... NicNac 05-10-06 9
       RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... watches too much 05-10-06 10
           RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Bellachic 05-10-06 11
       RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... banks 05-10-06 16
           RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... EMTBGRL 05-10-06 17
               RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... banks 05-11-06 30
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... AmazonBlue 05-10-06 23
 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... sowatcher333 05-10-06 12
 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Notty 05-10-06 13
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... MelJ 05-10-06 14
       RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... jpl2238 05-10-06 15
           RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... mikaela643 05-10-06 20
 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... JustBNMe 05-10-06 21
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Cleverone 05-11-06 24
       RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Boots12565 05-11-06 25
           RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Cleverone 05-11-06 26
               RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... vasharpmom 05-11-06 27
                   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... EMTBGRL 05-11-06 28
                       RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... phlinky 05-11-06 29
                           RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Baxtera 05-11-06 31
                               RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... MLP4evr 05-12-06 37
                           RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Juliejo 05-11-06 32
                           RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... 26mitogo 05-11-06 33
                               RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La... Baxtera 05-11-06 34
                                   Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy.... Redbud 05-11-06 35
                                       RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and L... Baxtera 05-11-06 36
                                           RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and L... started over again and again 05-12-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
My understanding was that she was given the assignment awhile ago (week or so) and it seems she only became pressed for time when Iguana stepped it up and gave her 48 to DO IT. If she'd put some effort into the assignment when she first received it she probably would not have been so pressed for time. Her fault and she needs to own it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

started over again and again 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail started%20over%20again%20and%20again Click to send private message to started%20over%20again%20and%20again Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I for one think Antionia needs a real dose of reality, like
working in a fast food, or scrubbing toilets for a living.
The new assignment is so far fetched, is she going to have to pay her "employees" or, are they going to be slaves, like they were for the poem slam, or what ever it was called? I mean, it seemed rather strange she got everything for nothing to put on this poetry night, she even said it only cost 20.00 to get the flyers made, then, was able to keep the "profits" that is NOT the way a business is ran!!!! I KNOW BEEN THERE DONE THAT...
Im really dissapointed in how they are trying to teach her life's lessons....nothing is free, but yet, the house mates chip in and help her all the time, the only time they charge her for anything when it was the assignment to charge her for their help or neck rub etc.... What kind of message is that?

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I like the idea of her scrubbing toilets or working fast food...she needs a dose of reality and either of these would humble her quite a bit...and to think she feels she's too good to ride the bus....ride a hot grill or wash some dishes in a steamy kitchen for eight hours or longer, try flipping burgers for a living....it would really make her appreciate what she does have and how close she really is to having this become a reality...with or without college...afterall, it's the mounting debt that's scaring away her future prospects.

Good point, SOAA!!!!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
ditto all your post are right on track..

Antonia.. needs to work weekends and all holidays.. she needs to get her "hands dirty" stocking merchandise, doing "carts" in a grocery store parking lot, cleaning the employees washroom,
ect ect ect..

I almost died laughing when Antonia showed up to see the
Professional Inter. Designer..and was wearing some night club top with her belly hanging out.. oh yah.. thats a good impression..

HELLO...this is a job sweety.. try wearing some conservative clothes oh wait nope you cant.. trying to explain the working worlds dress code.. is like talking to a brick wall..
because all YOU care about is making the CLUB SCENE !!!!

Its cold in here..whine whine whine,, I dont know nutten
about using a ruler..whine whine whine.. and lets not even ask
what is the price $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..of the material..
have some cheese with your whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

just make a big FASHION STATEMENT.. when you walk in the room..
giggle..yah that will get you out of debt real soon...

LIKE WHATEVER...=here is where she displays limp hand and rolls eyes =

after working retail over 38 years I have had to train so
many ANTONIAS they are the ones who on their first day on the job during the first hour there ask WHEN IS MY BREAK,When do i go to LUNCH, what do you mean i cant wear flip flops to work???
LIKE OMG... I might ( wait for it) break my nails.....akkkkkkk

ha ha hahahahahahaha

Antionia has such a long way to go..

try donating plasma to survive..try living with l bean bag chair and l reel to reel player for 5 years..try walking to work one way and ridding the bus home because you cant afford bus fare both ways..

try selling everything you own on ebay.. to pay your bills..
cut up your charge cards.. put a jar on the kitchen counter
put your loose change in it..

exchange all those flashy going to club clothes for on the job work two or three part time jobs clothes..

do a bake sale for all the ladies who work in your neighborhood

charge your neighbors to clean up after their fido..back yard mess ( a guy in az did that made a fortune )

just do something besides SPEND MONEY YOU DONT HAVE !!!!

NEVER...going to happen..

to much ME MYSELF I issue here..total self greed..

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
>ditto all your
>post are right on track..
>>
>Antonia.. needs to work weekends and
>all holidays.. she needs to
>get her "hands dirty" stocking
>merchandise, doing "carts" in a
>grocery store parking lot, cleaning
>the employees washroom,
>ect ect ect..
>
>after working retail over 38 years
>I have had to train
>so
>many ANTONIAS they are the ones
>who on their first day
>on the job during the
>first hour there ask WHEN
>IS MY BREAK,When do i
>go to LUNCH, what do
>you mean i cant wear
>flip flops to work???
>LIKE OMG... I might ( wait
>for it) break my nails.....akkkkkkk
ha ha hahahahahahaha

Been there. done that myself. I feel for you. I do!! It is amazing the number of young applicants that show up for an interview covered in tattoos, tongue rings, donning flip flops and showing lots and lots of skin...and then are SURPRISED when they aren't hired, too!
>
>..try living
>with l bean bag chair
>and l reel to reel
>player for 5 years..

lived in my car after savings went to medical bills. Yeah. Fun. (um, not) Antonia should do this for three days!

try walking
>to work one way and
>riding the bus home because
>you cant afford bus fare
>both ways..

done that, too!
>
>try selling everything you own on
>ebay.. to pay your bills..

e-bay, consignment, yard sales, *check*
>
>cut up your charge cards..

never owned any. still won't.

put a jar on the kitchen
>counter put your loose change in it..

still do this. roll up coins and bring to bank.

OR, what about, "Went through garbage looking for soda cans to recycle for 5 cents or a dime?" -- Did this so often that the police knew who I was by name, and saved cans for me.

(Does CA recycle cans? Antonia should go scrounging)

The popcorn given as a gift at a Visitor's Welcome table at a church Sunday morning was the only thing I had to eat that night. Literally. If anybody tried to have some? I would have bit them. Growling. Truth.

I FEAR poverty/ squalor/ every going back there. The difference between Antonia and me? I protected my child during those times, which meant everything went to her. I had no other help. I had no health insurance, and that's where my savings went. Saved money. Got sick. Went broke. -- Other things went wrong at the same time.

The idea that Antonia is broke because she's lazy and selfish is galling! --I don't wish this lifestyle on anyone. I got better, and pulled out of it. Elbow grease and smarts. BUT, maybe the LC's would do Antonia a favor by allowing her to live on the street for a night? (they could watch from a distance, perhaps?) to show her the road she's headed down?

She just better not wear that gold lame jacket!

>
>
>>)
>
>

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
>I like the idea of her
>scrubbing toilets or working fast
>food...she needs a dose of
>reality and either of these
>would humble her quite a
>bit...and to think she feels
>she's too good to ride
>the bus....ride a hot grill
>or wash some dishes in
>a steamy kitchen for eight
>hours or longer, try flipping
>burgers for a living....it would
>really make her appreciate what
>she does have and how
>close she really is to
>having this become a reality...with
>or without college...afterall, it's the
>mounting debt that's scaring away
>her future prospects.
>
>Good point, SOAA!!!!
>
>****************************
>"I walk in my own shoes..."
>
>****************************

Totally agree with you Cleverone...if she knew what is to do some of the jobs people do just to earn an honest living and be self-reliant, she just might appreciate that she doesn't have to do that...well, not yet anyway.

Hateeveryone 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hateeveryone Click to send private message to Hateeveryone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
HA HA HA. She's not working so I don't understand why she's so tired all the time. "I just want to sleep". The HG should tell her the truth about her laziness.

FOOD FOR THE THOUGHT:
Don't go for looks; they can deceive.
Don't go for wealth; even that fades away.
Go for someone who makes your heart smile,
because it only takes one smile to make a dark day seem bright!
Find the one that makes your heart smile. "
"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

05-10-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
So well said. Did you write that?
Can I borrow it.
Thank you for the response.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
Yeah, I agree. In the end she must have had a production crew helping her b/c you couldn't get anything pulled together with the tiny bit of effort Antonia put into it. You can't get people to attend an event when it's not advertised way in advance - then asking them to pay at the door. Not happening. SO made sure they had 25-50 people scheduled to be there.

How about when she was giving out fliers she was telling people the poetry slam was for charity? SO needs to employ some ethics. The only charity is to get Antonia out of debt I guess.

When SO first started they forced the houseguests to be more self-reliant. Now, they schedule the casting call and bring in the unemployed actors, then get the venue for free, all so they can make it look good on tv.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-10-06, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I agree the poetry slam didnt teach her a thing. She needs to mow lawns or work in a greasy spoon, hey maybe Kelly can get her job. She is a spoiled brat and I think her mother must have given her everything she wanted growing up. Dont forget Antonia believes she is entitiled so she is one higher up than the rest of us.... NOT. the only thing she needs is a hard lesson in life in how to take responsibility for her own faults and failures. But she is a good laugh and it is always funny to watch her in action.

jpl2238 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl2238 Click to send private message to jpl2238 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
This is my first time posting and I just have to ask. Didn't Antionia come into the house with just a couple of shirts and pairs of pants and showed Iyanla her closet and how she didn't have many clothes? so how come she has a new outfit every day?

thanks

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
jpl - I was wondering that same thing while I was watching yesterdays show. I remember her showing Iyanla her measly supply of clothes in her closet, too. So where did the gold jacket come from?

watches too much 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watches%20too%20much Click to send private message to watches%20too%20much Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I seem to recall reading somewhere that the woman recieve a stipend, in addition to the food money while they are in the house.

Bellachic 52 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bellachic Click to send private message to Bellachic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-06 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

Yeah, and they should be garnishing her stipend and directing it to the credit card companies she owes money to. This girl is too freaking much, what a piece of work. The sad thing is, the world is full of Antonia’s. Thinking they're so cute, they’ll just sit around waiting for a sugar daddy.

banks 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banks Click to send private message to banks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
That gold jacket did not fit. It certainly didn't cover necessary items. Maybe she got it at a used clothing store and the size wasn't right. I think Antonia is hauty and uses situations and people. She's a smart aleck and I'm tired of her attitude.

05-10-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
>That gold jacket did not fit.
> It certainly didn't cover
>necessary items.

Well, that is for darn sure!! It was embarrassing, if you ask me (which you didn't, but, but--) The only thing holding that gold jacket together was one button in the middle. I didn't want to look closely enough to find out if Antonia was wearing a bra! There was one shot of Antonia that was 3/4, almost full body, and it showed her belly hanging over her pants and
her b--bs hanging almost outside the jacket. Every other shot had her turned 1/2 or was from the mid-point up. I think the camera crew didn't want to show that mess twice! The only saving grace about that jacked was that it wasn't on Jodi! But, Antonia is there to work on debt? She's supposed to meet with a professional woman, and she wears -- THAT?? And, yes, Antonia chose to wear that outfit--but, OMG, didn't ANYONE say, "Run upstairs and put on something else! I mean, REALLY!" (OK,..I would have...)

banks 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banks Click to send private message to banks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
You are sooo right about not being professional looking. I wish the camera crew had stayed behind at the store to check out what the two designers' impression of Antonia was.

05-10-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I was wondering the same thing.
She is pretty dialed in everyday!
Of course the show couldnt have her looking bad

sowatcher333 81 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcher333 Click to send private message to sowatcher333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I agree. Dr. Stan clearly told her she had two weeks and what had she done yet? Nothing.

So don't come whining when somebody lights a fire under you! Sheesh!

Notty 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Notty Click to send private message to Notty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
Antonia MUST go! There MUST be others out there that are way more deserving than her. Her arrogance, oafishness, and overall stupidity is extremely annoying! This girl needs a slap up side the head to realise just how lucky she is.

MelJ 25 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MelJ Click to send private message to MelJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I agree with everyone. Antonia is lazy and if she’s not going to do the work then she needs to go.
I was so shocked in my post that 95% of the post were supportive of Antonia and sticking up for her saying she was a breath of fresh air. Are they seeing what we see? Apparently not I’m glad there’s someone on my side she has been one of the most ungrateful houseguests yet.

jpl2238 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jpl2238 Click to send private message to jpl2238 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
If they do get some money each week why are they not sitting down with her and showing her how to spend it wisely. she could send something to the credits cards each week.

She is very lazy and wants them to pay for her debt like Christie wanted SO to pay for surgery. I think she would be better suited for the Real world where she first applied, you expect this kind of behavior on that show.

I agree MelJ that she is the most ungrateful house guest and needs to go.

I haven't seen todays show but thank god for DVR and fast forward..

mikaela643 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikaela643 Click to send private message to mikaela643 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
She probably ran out and purchased that gold jacket with the $256.00 she made from the poety slam.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
She is spoiled rotten and lazy. She is constantly saying how tired she is. From what?! She acts like she is 100 years old and talks about wanting to nap all the time.

05-11-06, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 01:31 AM (EST)

I've been wondering about her "tiredness"...she looks like she's half asleep when they're in group...almost as if she's nodding out like a drug addict (I'm not saying she is, but it's strange)...either she's not getting enough sleep or there's something wrong with her...besides the fact that she's a lazy, entitled, and disrespectful brat!

What are we raising these days? If this is an example of the next generation, boy...are we in trouble. The Antonias of today are not willing to work for the life style they want...they'd just as soon let everybody else sacrifice for their pleasure. These children have been surviving in a world where they have been given everything and want to start out at the level of achievement their parents have worked hard to aquire, not realizing that it took years to amass. We do our kids a great disservice when we teach them nothing about life.

...I feel sorry for Antonia because she's not mature at all and it will take her years to rectify her mistakes from such an early age...she'll be angry at her parents for not preparing her for real life...it's a shame!

(edited to add) That gold jacket is suppose to be the style in some places, but I'm sooo tired of seeing young girls going around with their belly fat hanging out as if it's cute...."IT ISN'T" and I wished they'd get that...the jacket was very inappropriate. They should confiscate everything (luxury item) that she's bought since she's been there and make her sell it to help with her debt....she really needs some humbling.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
Ya know-For all her backsass & laziness -Somehow-I still like her-She has plenty of faults-BUT-It is nice to see a houseguest-FOR ONCE-Saying "Im Tired"-Its REFRESHING-Maybe its because Im a realist-Im sure if I was thrust into the s.o. house-I might need a NAP too!Im respecting all your opionions -Maybe -I like her because she makes me LAUGH!Peace At Ya!!

05-11-06, 02:23 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I understand Boots....I really want to like her....she makes me laugh sometimes, too, but she is soooo disrespectful that it overshadows the humor. (JMHO)

vasharpmom 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vasharpmom Click to send private message to vasharpmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I am not a mental health professional, so this is merely a theory, but ... Antonia's behavior smacks a little of depression. My mom had depression before it was a treatable disease. She was always tired, procrastinated a lot, had wierd mood swings and would often say anything/everything she thought of, not matter how innappropriate. I know depression comes in all shapes and forms, and people often display different symptons, but some of Antonia's behaviour seems familiar. I was wondering ... Does the SO house do any testing etc. for mental diseases before the ladies enter the house?

05-11-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
Does the SO house do any
>testing etc. for mental diseases
>before the ladies enter the
>house?

You make a good point. Antonia does smack of possible depressive tendencies---but, she comes across more (to me) as being just overwhelmed by life. Instead of facing life head-on and taking responsibilities, she hides from them. imho That's not depression. That's fear and laziness combined. Depression is anger turned inward, and Antonia doesn't have any problem letting people know when she's angry/ upset, etc. Besides, she DOES get out of that bed. --

I thought it was criteria to have at least one defect to be chosen for the show! :-o (that's how I feel about this season, anyway.)

To be fair, do they do any testing of the SOH staff for mental defect or disease? If they didn't, they SHOULD!

imho Rhonda and Iyanla have completely lost their grips on reality.

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I read on another post somewhere that she really wanted to be on The Real World where all that the cast does there is lay around, eat, party/drink, "hook up," and sleep. The producers felt she should go on Starting Over instead.

The point that I made when I originally found that post was that if this was the case, she really isn't there to better herself. If her aspirations were to be on the Real World, then Starting Over is just a tool she is using to get on TV.

It must really be a bummer to her that she cannot do all the things that the Real World members do and she has to "work" on the IV exercises instead of sleep. Imagine going to a house where there is all females who do not or cannot drink and party like those on the Real World. Talk about culture shock!

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
I find it hilarious that she thinks she should be able to sleep all day and everyone will rush around and bail her butt out at the last moment time and time again. She really thinks she's entitled to be saved.

MLP4evr 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MLP4evr Click to send private message to MLP4evr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
ABSOLUTELY, you hit the nail on the head--Antonia feels ENTITLED to EVERYTHING, support, friends, love, money (obviously), lifestyle etc.

Antonia either doesn't understand that all of the above require consistent work and effort, or she DOES understand it but she's pleading ignorant because that is her GAME! If she acts like she doesn't know the rules she doesn't have to play by them, right?

AAAARGHHH!!! People like Antonia drive me bonkers because the rest of us buy into their "I don't know any better" game and expend infinite energy trying to give them what they should be earning--like love, respect, support, MONEY, etc.

And I don't buy that Antonia is ignorant of all the work that life requires because her parents didn't teach her. HELLO, it's not like a kid grows up in a bubble with only two people as their sole sources of learning. She is playing it as coy and manipulative as a skilled con-artist.

The saddest part is that she's really conning herself. A successful con-artist believes their own lies about themselves and their lives, and Antonia believes the lies she has told herself for years--that she is "special" in a way that makes her exempt from work.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
Cleverone said
(edited to add) That gold jacket is suppose
to be the style in some places, but I'm sooo
tired of seeing young girls going around with
their belly fat hanging out as if it's cute
...."IT ISN'T" and I wished they'd get that
...the jacket was very inappropriate. They
should confiscate everything (luxury item)
that she's bought since she's been there and
make her sell it to help with her debt....
she really needs some humbling.

I agree with all of this. I cant' tell you the times I have been discusted by looking at some young girls jellyroll hanging out under a too short shirt. The low rise jeans and a fat stomach do not go together at all. Even if you are pencil thin who wants to see your GUT?
I guess they want to be in style but it looks discusting.

Antonia is just so self centered and spoiled. I have seen lots of kids her age who behave the same way. What scares me is parents are raising a generation of lazy, selfish, entitled kids. Not all kids but a lot of them. Too much giving, too fast and too long. They think the world owes them.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
phlinky ~ that's exactly what I was thinking. Antonia never intended to get help ... except help getting on TV. How dare they make such an adorable DAW actually do any W-O-R-K! She wanted to play, party, & hook-up on Real World ... not solve any problems or change anything about herself or her life-style. That was never her intent. She may very well be depressed ... depressed that she didn't get what she wanted for once! What I don't get is that SO has to know ... if a person doesn't want to change, they usually won't (note: Lisa1). Then again, after watching this season, I see SO isn't really about change, it's just another of the hundreds of reality shows which occupy almost 60% of programming today. When, oh when is this phase of television going to end?!!! It's not really "reality" it's more like contrived-somewhat scripted-pseudo-reality. I guess the format has taken the place of shock-talk programming but still gives national TV time to the fringes of society, those who really don't represent the 90+% of this nations true real people (at least I pray they don't!!!!)

Then again, sadly Antonia is MUCH like many her age. I see it every day. My daughter is a few years younger and has been given more than I'm sure we should have. But, thank God, she is now a smart sensible college senior who is putting all that energy and determination into working hard for her chosen career. She had her party days but now sees the futility and lack of reward in it other than a fun night on the town which had to continually be followed up by another & another & another just so your life wouldn't be completely empty and void of any substance. That whole scene now disgusts her and she gets irritated as her prior party friends never move on and do something more with themselves. Nothing wrong with a fun night partying ... as a reward for a job well done, an occasional night out, etc ... not as your whole life. I thank God every day that our daughter does have a great head on her shoulders, has become a hard working, determined, goal-oriented young adult that feels the reward of working hard to achieve something. She much prefers the deep lasting reward from achieving a tough goal to nightly partying.

Sadly, Antonia has probably never felt what it's like to push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible. She appears to have always feigned incompetence (as in ... "I just don't know how to use a ruler") and had someone at her beck & call who picked up and did it for her. She better take note of the life Lisa1 now leads. Anyone want to end up like her???? YIKES!!!! Antonia is probably like many I have tutored ... didn't even know how to fully use her mind or body ... to push herself. Once even the slightest bit of effort was needed they'd quit ... act like the work was beneath them, they are just too cool. Isn't that just how humans avoid putting in effort and risking anything? Antonia needs to be pushed ... learn the true reward of achievement.

05-11-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy..."
The paint job whine and moan party is the so typical of Antonia's life.

I know I have this task to do and damn it I don't want to do it. I'm too good to do it. Why should I have to do it. I'm going to take a nap. She gets up in the afternoon and the magic paint fairy hasn't painted the room and boy is she ticked off why haven't the other HG done her task for her. They know she has issues, they should have just done it so she could sleep. Niambia who is drawn to abusers sees Antonia as the female abuser and answers the call. Antonia abusers her, uses her and Niambia being the idiot she is blames the other hg for being abused by Antonia instead of blaming Antonia for the abuse just like she does with Situation Man. It's the other HG fault that Antonia was upset and Niambia got abused by her. Just like it's the girl friends fault that Situation Man uses her, it's not Situation Man's fault.

Antonia grow up. Painting a room isn't rocket science and it doesn't require a team of people to do it. Suprisingly enough most people can actually do it on their own.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. " Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy...AND WHAT I LIKE HER"
Here's why I enjoy watching Antonia:
1) She isn't phoney, she's really that crass, immature, lazy, etc.
2) She doesn't fawn over the LCs (like Christie)
3) She has the guts to make faces at Iyanla when she says stupid stuff
4) She is guaranteed to stir up trouble.
5) She livens everything up
6) She's so lazy and immature it's funny. I shake my head and laugh in disbelief.
7) She's the only one in the house right now who doesn't walk around saying "I'm standing in my grace", blah, blah, blah
8) She calls 'em like she sees them even if she sees them like she's from another planet

I'd much rather watch her saying the inappropriate thing, or sleeping when she should be working, because you know good stuff is coming her way when IV finds out! Jodi and Christie are sickening.

05-11-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy...AND WHAT I LIKE HER"
Considering this show is no longer about helping people and SO and is just daytime Real World she does provide entertainment value.

Sadly she is a reminder of how little of the original premise of SO remains.

started over again and again 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail started%20over%20again%20and%20again Click to send private message to started%20over%20again%20and%20again Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy...AND WHAT I LIKE HER"
When Antonia was given the assignment wasnt she told, she would
have the other hg as employees?

Nothing was ever said about paying them....guess it was just another wayward way of getting her assignment done with out
having to live with the consequences. Spend all the money on expensive furniture, and get slave labor...after all, her first few days she learned nothing was free...now, everyone is expected to just help her for nothing?

oh well, as it has been said, consitancy is out of the window now, guess they dont need ratings cuz they are going off the air anyway.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •