The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's Marriage???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-12-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's Marriage???"
Why has she NEVER discussed it? When was she married? For how long? Why did it end? Did he do drugs too? Did he sell them? We know that she married after losing weight from the gastric bypass surgery, so the whole marriage took place within the last few years, right?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's Marriage??? Juliejo 05-12-06 1
   RE: Christie's Marriage??? petmama 05-12-06 2
 RE: Christie's Marriage??? maryellennaco 05-12-06 3
   RE: Christie's Marriage??? standinmytruth 05-12-06 4
       RE: Christie's Marriage??? AshLanie 05-12-06 5
           RE: Christie's Marriage??? tmj212 05-13-06 6
               RE: Christie's Marriage??? standinmytruth 05-13-06 7
               RE: Christie's Marriage??? AshLanie 05-13-06 8
               RE: Christie's Marriage??? DeltaDarkStar 05-13-06 9
                   RE: Christie's Marriage??? Betty Swoobs 05-13-06 11
 RE: Christie's Marriage??? sillybear 05-13-06 10
   RE: Christie's Marriage??? Juliejo 05-13-06 12
       RE: Christie's Marriage??? standinmytruth 05-13-06 13
 RE: Christie's Marriage??? eire_heart74 05-13-06 14
   RE: Christie's Marriage??? turquiosedove 05-13-06 15
       RE: Christie's Marriage??? sharnina 05-13-06 16
       RE: Christie's Marriage??? petmama 05-15-06 17
           RE: Christie's Marriage??? creepyoldwoman 05-16-06 18
       RE: Christie's Marriage??? AshLanie 05-16-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
Christie spoke briefly about being married and from what I remember it was a short marriage. That is about all I can remember her saying about it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
Christie is still married. Just not living with her husband, apparently. But, she was letting Justin, her boyfriend she met in rehab, live with her. Until he refused to "support" her by giving up beer.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
Dang! I forgot all about that, but you are right!! She's separated from the husband, but not yet divorced! Then she's got Justin the boyfriend she met while in rehab, and now she's kicked him to the curb because he won't GIVE UP BEER!!!
I totally forgot!! So, why the heck hasn't Rhonda gone into that area of the Diva's life??? Why all this mess about taking in her little brother?? Why not "confront" these issues that Christie has with "men abuse"???? Jeez Louise!! Thanks for mentioning this again!!

05-12-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
WHAT!!!!!

Christie is still married???

Christie met her boyfriend in rehab????

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-12-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

>WHAT!!!!!
>
>Christie is still married???
>
>Christie met her boyfriend in rehab????
>

Well well well, seems Christie is an adultress..

if indeed she is still married/separated....by law and any given religion she is still a married lady (and I use the word lady lightly here)...

I wonder why good ole Rhonda hasn't addressed this?

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-13-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
They haven't found a way to blame it on her father or mother yet...

05-13-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
lol! may they could blame it on niambi?

05-13-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
>They haven't found a way to
>blame it on her father
>or mother yet...

LOL...good point!

DeltaDarkStar 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaDarkStar Click to send private message to DeltaDarkStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
>They haven't found a way to
>blame it on her father
>or mother yet...

tmj212, made me lol. You're on target with that comment!

Betty Swoobs 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Betty%20Swoobs Click to send private message to Betty%20Swoobs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
I thought that Christie said that Justin is the brother of one of her good friends? I don't think she met him in rehab. That's just what I remember her saying.

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
I didn't know Christie was still married!Possibly that issue has never been addressed because of time.If they went in that direction the sweety would still be in the house two years from now.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
What a piece of work. I didnt know she was still married.
Well, lets see married and living with a boy-friend huh?
Miss SnowWhite isnt so lilly white after all is she?

05-13-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
it's amazing how someone with such a "poor body image" could have a husband and boyfriend at the same time. then again, that poor someone thinks she should be a model and chose--completely on her own accord--to go on national tv in nothing but a bra and bikini panties. this, of course, was so the dr. could see her arm.

if her body image were any poorer she would streaking in slow-mo at the super bowl halftime show.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
Yeah it was never mentioned again after her "story" was shared in group. I think she has enough on her plate with a husband in the wings, a boyfriend met in rehab and all the model ideas she has in her head to even think about taking in a child into her care. A 12 year old that has been neglected won't be a cake walk and she won't be able to just tell him "I'm pissed off" whenver she wants too either.

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
Her myspace says she is divorced, FWIW.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
I always understood that she was divorced. I'm pretty sure I remember that being part of her initial group meeting.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
Maybe she got divorced after leaving the SOH. The 5K was at least three months ago.

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
I remember in the very beginning of Christie's stay, like "2-3 years ago" lol, a relative of her husband's came on here and was saying some stuff about her. I can't remember exactly what she/he said but it was negative. I was sort of surprised since I liked her in the beginning but that changed and now she is just a DAW to the extreme.

05-16-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Christie's Marriage???"
>Her myspace says she is divorced,
>FWIW.

Aaaah....well finally something she did right....it only took her 2-3 years to do it...this is how long she aaid she ahd been seperated from him, which I found strange that she didn't know exactly how long.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •