The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi's new photo..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi's new photo..."
Jodi updated her profile pic on her myspace page:

If this is a current pic, then she does appear to have lost weight.

(BTW, notice that one of Jodi's new "friends" is her mom, Karen, who also has her own myspace page now? On her blog "Starting Over", Karen has some very nice things to say about Jodi.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi's new photo... beckettrep 05-18-06 1
   RE: Jodi's new photo... dopeydwarf 05-18-06 2
 RE: Jodi's new photo... BimBo 05-19-06 3
 RE: Jodi's new photo... Labyrinth 05-19-06 4
 RE: Jodi's new photo... dasboot 05-19-06 5
   RE: Jodi's new photo... Shazbot 05-19-06 6
 RE: Jodi's new photo... eire_heart74 05-19-06 7
   RE: Jodi's new photo... tac_2 05-19-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-18-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi's new photo..."
Well if Karen is Toadie's mom and they're on good terms it only stands to reason she'd say nice things right? I think the whole myspace thing is crazy and I don't want to sign up to be able to read what's on there so it's nice to get these updates. Thanks.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi's new photo..."

Jodi really looks good!!!

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-19-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi's new photo..."
I never was a big Jodie fan. Her constant groping of the other hg's made her very un-appealing to me. But I have to say, I see an improvement here. Either it's a good camera angle or she really has lost some weight. It looks like she got rid of the spare tire around her neck. Good for you Jodi, keep up the good work.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi's new photo..."
THANK Snow! She's looking great. I'm very happy for her - from one of the few Jodi fans.

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-19-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi's new photo..."
Must of been some cruise, eh!

Who knows if that photo is real or has been altered?

Would need a full body shot to really tell if and where she has lost. Can't really tell from that photo. Bet if she had really lost she'd provide a full body shot to show off her weight loss. Who'd miss the chance to advertise?

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-19-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi's new photo..."
I actually ended up really liking Jodi. She's got oodles of spirit... and I think she's really smart. She may be THE SO poster child... the one who really goes places (did anyone else go anywhere, ever? I don't know).

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodi's new photo..."
I wanted to like Jodi but she just got on my last nerve with the constant touchy feely thing and she seemed only to be truely happy when she was preaching the gospel of Jodi. She's just to strong a personality to make that big of a change to me.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi's new photo..."
I thought Jodi looked almost as attractive as she does in this picture on her graduation day. I'm glad she's trying to put forth a more feminine image of herself.

But from recent photo's taken two weeks ago at a charity event Jodi doesn't quite look like this - arms are still huge, face and neck chubbier than this picture.
Ohwell, who can blame her for posting a glamour shot? They've all done it. (The myspace pic of Antonia probably the most extreme, hardly even resembles her - imo.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •