The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

undrcovr 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail undrcovr Click to send private message to undrcovr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
My jaw dropped to the ground when Christie grabbed Jodi's face and planted one right on her lips!! It was like two whales cuddling. I am permanently scarred with that image in my head. None of the other HG have their spouse living there and I don't think it's fair for Christie to have her lover (Jodi) remain in the house. And, kinda off subject but I'd like to start a Snowflake fan club and post his/her best comments and i was wondering what other shows you watch and comment on because i would love to view those message boards!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on th... JustBNMe 05-13-06 1
 RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on th... beckettrep 05-13-06 2
   RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on th... geminirose 05-13-06 3
 RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on th... dasboot 05-13-06 4
   RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on th... BimBo 05-13-06 5
 RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on th... maryellennaco 05-13-06 6
 RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on th... Anne18 05-13-06 7
   RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on th... staceeturner 05-13-06 8
 RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on th... DeltaDarkStar 05-13-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-06, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
It was a rather nauseating moment. I have to say that I was not surprised. In fact what I was surprised at is that she (Jodi)didn't try to do kiss each of the HG on the lips and cop one more feel before she was a graduate. Guess she felt she still had time since she isn't leaving yet (crap we are still stuck with her) Christie sure looked eneegetic when she kiss her. Don't think I've seen her expend that much energy or be that eager all season. Ick! At least they can't get married and have a biological child together. Can you imagine what that child would be like and look like? Yikes!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-13-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
I could hardly believe my eyes - I even rewound my DVR to see if I had seen it wrong - yuk, seeing in once would have been enough.

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
and then when christie was giving her speech she said something like, "if you touch other women the way that you touched me..."

GROSS!

thank goodness i missed the kiss!

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

Apparently, Christie is the only one going for that type of action cuz Jabba wasn't smacking on anyone else. To me it seems unsanitary. Who knows where Jodi's mouth has been? And if she is bisexual it's has probably been south of the border a bit. Ucky-Yucky. I thought the show was PG.

ETA : And then there is the bulemia factor. What if she had just made herself upchuck before she was sucking on Christie? Ewwwww! Maybe she was trying to suck up Christie's stomach contents because everyone should purge? I probably should not post this but where is the update message button?

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
"Jabba"!! LOL!!
I almost lost my breakfast because of those two. I so did'nt need another traumatic "Christy/Todie" visual in my head. GET OUT...GET OUT!!
They could have easily edited that right out. It only makes me think they're trying to expand their viewing audience!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
BBBUUURRRPPPP...... Ugh!! I was about to blow chunks on that one,too!! And did ya'll catch what Christie said when Taodie's mom was taking their picture??
Toadie: Are you smiling?
Christie: Of course I'm smiling, I have your arms aound me, don't I?
Double barf-o moments.

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
I was surprised by that kiss also! YIKES! I wonder what the life coaches were thinking! Maybe Christie likes the fact that Jodi has a job and can support her. lol

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
I was not shocked just very-very grossed out.

short&sassy

DeltaDarkStar 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaDarkStar Click to send private message to DeltaDarkStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie and Jodi kissing on the mouth"
Did anyone notice how much jodi was enjoying the leg rub down she got from Andy Paige. She sounded like she was about to have an orgasim. Ugh! Nasty Nasty!!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •