The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
When Antonia asked her a question about what Sommer might know about fellow HG's, Sommer replied, "I don't know nothing about nobody." Then she turned and headed out the door like a scalded cat.
Well done, Sommer. Looks to me as if she is really trying to behave herself, this time.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sommer seems to have learned on... EMTBGRL 05-04-06 1
   RE: Sommer seems to have learned on... Juliejo 05-04-06 2
       RE: Sommer seems to have learned on... bellyButton 05-05-06 3
           RE: Sommer seems to have learned on... Lanna42 05-05-06 4
   RE: Sommer seems to have learned on... 26mitogo 05-05-06 5
       RE: Sommer seems to have learned on... EMTBGRL 05-05-06 6
 RE: Sommer seems to have learned on... Zephyr 05-05-06 7
   RE: Sommer seems to have learned on... EMTBGRL 05-05-06 8
 RE: Sommer seems to have learned on... kristin830 05-06-06 9
   RE: Sommer seems to have learned on... staceeturner 05-08-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-04-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
>When Antonia asked her a question
>about what Sommer might know
>about fellow HG's, Sommer replied,
>"I don't know nothing about
>nobody."

Ohhhhh!! Is THAT what Sommer said?? Wow! you are GOOD! I got "I don't mumble mumble mumble" ::zooms out door:: I turned to my roommate and said, "Geez, is Sommer taking speech lessons from Christie??"

How DID you understand that??

Also, since I am a total grammar hound, now that I understood what Sommer said -- I'd like to point out that Sommer's double negative means that she really knows something about everyone. "I don't (do not) know nothing about nobody." Is really, "I know something about everyone."

One has to wonder--was that scripted?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
I didnt hear anything but a mumble and her fly out the door and I wondered what happend. So thanks for clearing that up.
Maybe she doesnt know nothing about nothing and she has learned to keep her mouth shut to boot.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
i wondered what happened. it seemed fast and kinda harsh. now that i know what she said...i'm sure she spoke with incorrect english on purpose..you know..kinda like saying something slang. i don't understand why the rushing out though...looked like she was po'd.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-05-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
Sommer and Antonia BOTH need to go to speech therapy together.Much of what comes out of their mouths is incomprehensible slang."I don't know nothing about nobody."UGH......that gets to me almost as much as someone who always uses ain't or when Rachel used to use "tooken" instead of "taken."Repeat after me "I am a young lady.Not a street thug."

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-05-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
EMTBGRL: >>"Also, since I am a total grammar hound, now that I understood what Sommer said -- I'd like to point out that Sommer's double negative means that she really knows something about everyone. "I don't (do not) know nothing about nobody." Is really, "I know something about everyone."<<

Is that along the same lines as: "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

I wish I'd paid more attention to grammer in school. Need to go back and study those rules .... unless you'd consider giving us a daily lesson mixed discretely into your posts so we don't actually have to put forth the effort to continue our education!!

05-05-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
>I wish I'd paid more attention
>to grammer in school.
>Need to go back and
>study those rules .... unless
>you'd consider giving us a
>daily lesson mixed discretely into
>your posts so we don't
>actually have to put forth
>the effort to continue our
>education!!

Hey! How about being "indiscreet?" (that's a grammar joke, as per your request!) ;)

But, yah...I have no prob with grammar comments/ questions. Since this thread was about Sommer...

I have no problem throwing something soft at the television when Sommer speaks Sommer-speak.

Zephyr 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
I caught that too. I thought it was hilarious.

05-05-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
>I caught that too. I thought
>it was hilarious.

Hey, thanks! ::takes bow::

kristin830 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristin830 Click to send private message to kristin830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
remember, Sommer is on a tight leash. One false move and they will boot her out. I often get the feeling that they are just looking for one slip up to develop their own "conflamma". We have to remember that ratings are involved here. Sommer is probably just playing a role for the sake of the producers. They don't have time to bring in someone new. Sommer is minding her p's and Q's...

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sommer seems to have learned one lesson............."
I agree with emtbgirl while saying "nothing at all" it was a loaded answer, she knows nothing means she knows more than she should.

short&sassy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •