The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cassie/smoking!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-03-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cassie/smoking!"
Hey, I thought Cassie said she quit smoking. Didn't she say that when she came back the 2nd time?

They showed her in the patio SMOKING a cigarette when Sommer came back from her dancing lesson.

Cassie is a liar.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cassie/smoking! dasboot 05-03-06 1
   RE: Cassie/smoking! Incognito 05-03-06 3
   RE: Cassie/smoking! annie828 05-03-06 6
 RE: Cassie/smoking! Incognito 05-03-06 2
   RE: Cassie/smoking! TexasSOfan 05-03-06 4
       RE: Cassie/smoking! Juliejo 05-03-06 5
       RE: Cassie/smoking! 26mitogo 05-03-06 7
           RE: Cassie/smoking! tvfun 05-03-06 8
           RE: Cassie/smoking! tac_2 05-03-06 9
               RE: Cassie/smoking! kree 05-03-06 10
                   RE: Cassie/smoking! ChristinaJB 05-04-06 22
               RE: Cassie/smoking! Twinkles 05-03-06 11
 RE: Cassie/smoking! jubeaners 05-03-06 12
   RE: Cassie/smoking! Incognito 05-03-06 13
       RE: Cassie/smoking! kree 05-03-06 17
 RE: Cassie/smoking! sweet cheeks 05-03-06 14
   RE: Cassie/smoking! GoodnightLittleBear 05-03-06 15
       RE: Cassie/smoking! shawnar 05-03-06 16
           RE: Cassie/smoking! Boots12565 05-04-06 18
 RE: Cassie/smoking! AshLanie 05-04-06 19
 RE: Cassie/smoking! eire_heart74 05-04-06 20
   RE: Cassie/smoking! GoodnightLittleBear 05-04-06 21
       RE: Cassie/smoking! Baxtera 05-04-06 23
           RE: Cassie/smoking! Juliejo 05-04-06 24
               RE: Cassie/smoking! Sues 05-04-06 25
           RE: Cassie/smoking! GoodnightLittleBear 05-04-06 26
               RE: Cassie/smoking! sweet cheeks 05-04-06 27
                   RE: Cassie/smoking! bellyButton 05-05-06 28
                       RE: Cassie/smoking! GoodnightLittleBear 05-05-06 30
               RE: Cassie/smoking! Baxtera 05-05-06 29
 RE: Cassie/smoking! JustBNMe 05-05-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Good observation. She did say that. She is SOOOOOOOO busted! Guess the stress of reunioning with her son was too much. Was it lit? Or was it just in her mouth? If she lied about the smoking what else? The GED?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
dasboot writes:
>Good observation. She did say
>that. She is SOOOOOOOO
>busted! Guess the stress of
>reunioning with her son was
>too much. Was it
>lit? Or was it just
>in her mouth? If she
>lied about the smoking what
>else? The GED?

Drinking? Most drunks are liars too.
Incognito

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
>Good observation. She did say
>that. She is SOOOOOOOO
>busted! Guess the stress of
>reunioning with her son was
>too much. Was it
>lit? Or was it just
>in her mouth? If she
>lied about the smoking what
>else? The GED?

Well, it was in her mouth, and when she pulled it out.....so did all the cancer filled smoke.

What the H$ll is she still doing there anyway....does she think she is going to get a 3rd graduation and a another gift of free rent!

She needs to go home! I don't believe another word out of her filthy mouth!

05-03-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
annie828 writes:
>Hey, I thought Cassie said she
>quit smoking. Didn't she say
>that when she came back
>the 2nd time?
>
>They showed her in the patio
>SMOKING a cigarette when Sommer
>came back from her dancing
>lesson.
>
>Cassie is a liar.

LOL. She definitely has a faulty memory syndrome. Let's see... abortions and smoking are in but drinking is out! Life has never this been unreal.
Incognito

TexasSOfan 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TexasSOfan Click to send private message to TexasSOfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Cassie is a self-serving ho and I wouldn't believe a single thing that came out of her mouth. I can only imagine the he!! that she's put the adoptive mother through.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Obviously she has a faulty memory and she cant keep her lies straight.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Maybe Cassie's "I quit smoking" is like her "I quit drinking 13 years ago" ... I quit for the day or the week or the month ... just don't include the fact that she started back! And don't count the starting back in the total time sober or as a non-smoker. Would that be along the same lines as Deborah who'd been celibate for ??? years yet had a pregnancy scare as soon as she arrived at SO?

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
AAAH HA! I knew Cassie was a big fat liar! I bet she is still hitting the bottle too.

I remember when she first came back to the house, she was so proud of her "so called accomplishments" not many.. But quitting the cancer sticks was her biggest accomplishment, cause she was the most excited about that one.

What happend?

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
lol... betcha she mooched that cig off one of them, too.

Cassie claimed she quit smoking, but translated, that means she just probably ran out of dough to pay for cigarettes.

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Whew, I gotta take a breath for everyone in the universe. Cassie smoking does not equal Cassie being a horrible person. She's human. I stopped smoking years ago, but (when not pregnant) still have one once in a while- like on a night out with hubby or after a stressful time in life. It wasn't pot or coke or crack or prostitute money that she had in her hand. It was a cigarette. Remember Maureen tried to stop but couldn't? It's hard for some folks.

Also, beleive it or not, many people that stop hard addictions like heavy drugs or drinking still smoke. Actually, I've heard of many, MANY people who after giving up drugs, still use pot and even under doctors orders. It's calming and doesn't make them go crazy like chemical stimulants. Your tv weather people, doctors, and ahem, husbands do some of this activity (I don't- don't have the nerves for it). The fact that it's just a cigarette in Cassie's hand is a great thing to me.

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
AHHH, thank you for taking that breath and posting this.
She's not the devil! One of her LIFE LONG dreams has come true and it is so stressful...so she smoked, who cares. She can quit again.

I have quit several times in life (the last one stuck thank God, but I gained 30 lbs, so that sucks!), but I always started again when I broke up with a boyfriend or had a death in the family. Crap happens and we deal with it the best we can.

Compassion. Think compassion!
;o)

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
There's a stop-smoking ad that ran recently that shows a woman who bums a cigarette here and there and grabs one when she leaves a nightclub. I don't remember the exact scenario but the point was that some people call themselves non=smokers when really they are smokers, they just don't buy it by the carton and smoke every couple of minutes.

Maybe she used to smoke much more.

If that's the case most people would say, I've cut back to just (number) per day. Or, I only smoke once in a blue moon. With her super cheery bubbly, gotta report the ultra positive she turns it into I QUIT!

She seems like a 5 year old who just wants to report the great news and would have to be sat down and talked to clearly and slowly the difference between the truth and the not-truth. Yeah, it's a lie but it's Cassie.

jubeaners 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jubeaners Click to send private message to jubeaners Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Wasn't it convenient for Cassie that she was the only one in the house at the time. Jodi and Christie were at Curves. Antonia and Niambi were getting flyers printed, and Sommer was at her dance lesson. Cassie totally got busted!!

05-03-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
jubeaners writes:
>Wasn't it convenient for Cassie that
>she was the only one
>in the house at the
>time. Jodi and Christie were
>at Curves. Antonia and Niambi
>were getting flyers printed, and
>Sommer was at her dance
>lesson. Cassie totally got busted!!

Oh!!! G-O-O-D catch!!! I sensed she was nervous for some reason. Think she *borrowed the ciggie from one of the smokers in the first place? :::flashing back on some roommatesfromhell during college:::
Incognito

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Yeah, but there's like camera's all over the place.

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"

She seemed to me that she was just playing with that cigarette.
None of the women in the house look like they are regular
smokers. Its like they go outside to play with cigarettes.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Maybe she is just one of the many who cave into the temptation when they are around other people who smoke. She may have quit smoking prior to coming back to the house but then when cooped up in a house with other smokers, she couldn't resist. It's an addiction.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
so true!

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Maybe -She picked smoking back up again -after all the stress shes had recently-I.E.-Meeting her son-etc.-I dont hold it against her-He** Ya-Id be puffing too!!PEACE AT YA

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-04-06, 04:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
>Hey, I thought Cassie said she
>quit smoking. Didn't she say
>that when she came back
>the 2nd time?
>
>They showed her in the patio
>SMOKING a cigarette when Sommer
>came back from her dancing
>lesson.
>
>Cassie is a liar.

Nods...One could say she started smoking again because of the stress..so what is next? Drinking and drugging again cause of the stress?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-06, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Some much for her big acomplishment. In all honesty if she was addicted to the bottle and drugs, it makes sense that she still addicted to smoking and it is very hard to give up.

It does make it hard to believe her though when she claims to have kicked it and she hasn't . How come Rhonda isn't addressing that? Backsliding when the going gets tough. Wouldn't having a drink be next?

05-04-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
<It does make it hard to believe her though when she claims to have kicked it and she hasn't . How come Rhonda isn't addressing that? Backsliding when the going gets tough. Wouldn't having a drink be next?>

The LCs never really addressed Retread Allison's drinking problem either. They allowed her to get drunk every night.
They are not addiction counselors.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Well Allison never claimed to be a recovering acholic either and it never factored into her story of why she was in her problem to begin with. Cassie's addictions, if you backslide one is she still sobor, did play into her reasons for losing contact with Dustin, even Cassie at times has admitted to that.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Well, she just keeps falling off the wagon. She'll get back on it again as soon as, lets see.
1. Things calm down
2. No one is around for her to bum cigarettes off of
3. She and her son are an item
4. She really does get a job
5. She finally leaves SO and doesnt come back

Cassie lies.......

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
I think it's time to bring the alcohol back in the house.....

05-04-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-06 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

<Well Allison never claimed to be a recovering acholic>

You are right she never claimed to be a recovering alcoholic. She admitted to Iguana that she had a problem with drinking too much but was not in recovery.

The only addiction of Cassie's that I am addressing is her smoking, not drug use or alcohol use. Either way, the LCs are not addiction counselors so they are not qualified to help with it. It's up to Cassie to make the move to quit for good but she is not the first person on this earth to slip. I wouldn't call her a liar just because she said she had quit and then lit up unless she did so the minute she stepped foot in the house. She probably did quit but caved after getting to the house. Unless I had proof of her smoking before she got to the house, I can't call her a liar.

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"

I still say all those women are not smoking for the pleasure
of cigarettes. If you ever see them smoking its like they
are playing with cigarettes.
I used to be a very heavy smoker.
I also seen Kim smoking one night.
She was not really smoking.
To me its like they all are playing with those cigarettes.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
she's human..just like everyone else

05-05-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-06 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

<<she's human..just like everyone else>>

Exactly! Plus it's only a TV show. If these women were seriously seeking help, they would go to a professional and not on national TV, especially if they even had a shred of dignity.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
Well Allison was questioned about her issues with achol she never admitted that she needed help or was willing to stop drinking which is really when you admit you have a problem with achol. Saying it and doing something about it are not the same thing. Allison's reasons for being in the house didn't stem from her addicitions. She was in the house to recover from breast cancer and then dealt with her rising debt and other entitlement problems but SO never connected her stated issues with her addicitions.

Cassie's problem with losing contact with her son, regardless of how SO chooses to spin it with the adoptive mom, all relate to her addictions and the behavior that resulted from them. The fact that Cassie chooses to lie about one recovery could also make one question if she still is sobor as she has definilty told multiple stories about being clean and how long she's been clean. That is a factor in entering a young adult's life who does have substance abuse issues of his own to deal with.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Cassie/smoking!"
I believe Cassie lies about her addictions. She contradicts herself when she gives time frames such as how long she said she was sober and then she says in another conversation that she drank several years ago which then in reality makes her start back over with her sobriety date but she doesn't do that she just acts like it didn't count and keeps going. With addictions if you are not doing it and then slip back into it you start counting your time again fresh. It is not cumulative time it is by actual consecutive calendar days. You can't be sober for 5 years and then drink for a day and still say you have been sober for 5 years and act like that day of drinking never happened. For example I quit drinking, was sober for 2 years and then drank at a wedding so I had to start over when I counted my time. Doing it the way Cassie does is not being honest and she is playing mind games with herself. I wish the HG and Rhonda would have called Cassie out on her smoking. Remember when she returned for the 1st time this season... when Rhonda asked in group what she had accomplished since leaving the house she said she quit smoking, got her GED, has her own room to live in etc. I wonder what the HG think of themselves when they see themselves on tv and see how they look when they are smoking.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •