The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Zephyr 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
It really tore me up. That poor girl. She's definitely my current favorite.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... SOinEden 05-02-06 1
   RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... mhb0125 05-03-06 2
   RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... SueNahMe 05-03-06 6
 RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... watches too much 05-03-06 3
   RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... Juliejo 05-03-06 4
 RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... creepyoldwoman 05-03-06 5
   RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... Sues 05-03-06 7
       RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... shawnar 05-03-06 8
           RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... Zephyr 05-04-06 9
               RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... Boots12565 05-04-06 10
                   RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... Jeisei 05-05-06 11
                       RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... Zephyr 05-05-06 12
                           RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... shawnar 05-05-06 13
                               RE: I burst into tears when Niambi ... sillybear 05-05-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
Oh yeah,,, she has so many problems,,, she had an athletic career that could have taken her far,,, but she chose to go after a man that was with some other woman. Yet she still pursues him.... she has some serious problems.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-06, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
She definitely has problems but who doesn't, right? I was bawling when she was whirling that bat around and when she was screaming. I have the same problem of self abuse and I really learned a lot from that exercise today. Niambi is about the only one I'm learning anything from these days. I hope she can ditch that loser of a man and find true love. She deserves it.

SueNahMe 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-03-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SueNahMe Click to send private message to SueNahMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
>Oh yeah,,, she has so many
>problems,,, she had an athletic
>career that could have taken
>her far,,, but she chose
>to go after a man
>that was with some other
>woman. Yet she still
>pursues him.... she has some
>serious problems.

Who, in this world, doesn't have problems, serious or not? Niambi is only human, she makes mistakes. We ALL do. And I'm sure there are women right here on this forum who have fallen for a no-good, trifling man. I hope that she can get over Mr. Situation Man and move on. She deserves better.

watches too much 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail watches%20too%20much Click to send private message to watches%20too%20much Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
That really got to me too, I just burst into tears. What she was saying about herself are some of the things that I and am pretty sure a lot of other women have said to themselves at some point in their lives.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
I dont see why she has to beat herself up. We all make mistakes and then pick ourselves up and start over. I had someone tell me once when I was young something that really helped me and helped with my own kids" you dont learn form the good things you learn from your mistakes". I like Niambi too and I hope she dumps the DAWG and moves on. She needs to Give herself some time to feel bad and wallow in self pity and then move on. She sure does deserve someone better than Mr. S.

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
I felt really bad too. This exercise made so many things clear to me about how we beat ourselves up and self forgiveness. Go Iylanya.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
This is why I never quite give up on Iyanla...sometimes she just gets it right.
That scene got me too....I've lost count of how many times I've felt that way about myself. Sad that we as women go to that place so easily....

I'm not sure what the light bulb moment will be for her to give up this guy....but I sure hope we all get to see it.....

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
O gosh I was bawling to. I can really relate to the self abuse. Sad. I know what you mean about not giving up on IV, I know she is kooky but I think that she hit the nail on the head with Niambi.

05-04-06, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
And to her credit, Niambi seems very smart and picks things up quickly. I think she's going to be one of Starting Over's biggest successes. She's in my prayers.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
I like niambi too.It was a really moving episode.I hope she does well in the house-She seems REAL!PEACE AT YA

Jeisei 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeisei Click to send private message to Jeisei Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
I hope for lasting healing and success for Niambi. She is like so many women (myself included) who have made bad choices in life based on a false belief system. I hope she follows up with a good psychologist after the SOH experience. I can see it will take more than just a few months to heal her hurts and be able to make healthier life choices.

05-05-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
There I was again with the tears today. I've never cried for any other HG, but this girl just rips my heart out. I'm developing a little more respect for Iyanla through this case, too. Never thought I'd say that!

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-05-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
I loved today. I was moved to tears with the cd. I want one of those for me.

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-05-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I burst into tears when Niambi started beating herself with the bat"
I was thinking the same thing.I would love something like that.I think most of us could use something like that once in a while!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •