The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antonia and smoking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-03-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Antonia and smoking"
There are six woman in the house and Antonia is the only one who doesn't smoke. She is also very young and impressionable. It is irresponsible to have her surrounded by 5 smoking women whom she is encouraged to respect. Some of the most intimate and juicy conversations hae taken place on the terrace while smoking. It's a matter of time before Antonia starts smoking too. That's how it starts. Individuals don't go to the store aand buy their first cigarette.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Antonia and smoking Zoey 05-03-06 1
 RE: Antonia and smoking JACKBAUERSCHIC 05-03-06 2
   RE: Antonia and smoking catmama 05-03-06 3
       RE: Antonia and smoking kree 05-04-06 4
           RE: Antonia and smoking Juliejo 05-04-06 5
               RE: Antonia and smoking Woo 05-04-06 6
       RE: Antonia and smoking 26mitogo 05-04-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Antonia and smoking"
Honestly, I think Antonia is old enough not to be quite that impressionable. If she doesn't smoke by now, my guess is that she won't or may even think it's gross.

Besides, the women in the house are under enough pressure and stress. I don't think it would be fair to add nicotine withdrawl to the mix (even with the patch).

I think the women should be there to work on their goals without added stress of letting go of all of their vices at once...within reason (drinking, drugs, etc...)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JACKBAUERSCHIC 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JACKBAUERSCHIC Click to send private message to JACKBAUERSCHIC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Antonia and smoking"
I disagree. Toni is an adult, she will see and be around smoking in her life... I don't think the housemates are gonna be responsible if she decides to smoke.... it is her CHOICE! I pray she doesn't fall into it.

catmama 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-03-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catmama Click to send private message to catmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Antonia and smoking"
they don't all smoke, do they? besides, why would antonia start a habit that would seriously eat up all her money? as a friend of mine once said "if you haven't started by 19, you probably never will." (which i know is silly, but most smokers i know started pretty darn young!)

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Antonia and smoking"
I have to agree. Antonia is pretty opinionated and has a mind of her own, to be sure! If she hasn't started smoking now, then I highly doubt she'll fall into that habit on the whim.

And for some reason, I feel differently about smoking than about the whole liquor in the house issue. For one, if somebody wants to smoke, they have to go outside and do it. And smoking is NOTHING like drinking. It's a nasty habit yes, but it doesn't make you crawl all over the floor and puke all night long. It doesn't alter your ideals or make you want to dance on a table, haha! Caffiene is as much as a drug as cigarettes are. I'm more scared of people driving around with three cups of java in their system than I am of being around a smoker.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Antonia and smoking"
Antonia isnt going to be pressured by anyone to do anything she doesnt' want to do. If she was going to smoke she would have already. IMO. I am a lot more concerned about her immaturity than I am about her smoking. She is very opinionated and "she lets her Alligator mouth override her hummingbird butt" a lot.

Woo 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woo Click to send private message to Woo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Antonia and smoking"
"she lets her Alligator mouth override her hummingbird butt"

OMG! That made me holla. Priceless

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Antonia and smoking"
catmama ~ Believe it or not, your friend's comment >>>"if you haven't started by 19, you probably never will."<<< is an actual statistic.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •