The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison's Hands"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison's Hands"
whats up with her?
one hand/thumb in a cast the other in a brace?
WTH happened??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison's Hands mrspicklepants44 05-24-06 1
 RE: Allison's Hands MovinOnUp 05-24-06 2
 RE: Allison's Hands GoodnightLittleBear 05-24-06 3
 RE: Allison's Hands SOfan0221 05-24-06 4
   RE: Allison's Hands Seabisquit 05-24-06 5
   RE: Allison's Hands Cinnamongirl30 05-24-06 6
 RE: Allison's Hands maryellennaco 05-24-06 7
 RE: Allison's Hands eire_heart74 05-24-06 8
   RE: Allison's Hands Seabisquit 05-24-06 9
       RE: Allison's Hands GoodnightLittleBear 05-24-06 10
           RE: Allison's Hands SOfan0221 05-24-06 11
 RE: Allison's Hands bikbruz 05-24-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison's Hands"
She cut her hands up drinking her jugs of wine..
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MovinOnUp 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MovinOnUp Click to send private message to MovinOnUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison's Hands"
She was in a car accident before christmas and broke both of her wrists.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-24-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison's Hands"
Probably strained herself trying to lug her gianormous ego around.

Maybe she got struck by lightning while trying to steal someone's thunder.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Allison's Hands"
I took it from her short conversaton with Iyanla that she is trying to move but has not been able to because her job won't transfer her? Kind of the gist I got.

I thought she looked about 30 pounds heavier.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Allison's Hands"
I think she got CTS manuevering around the message boards reading posts about her on SO. She had a nervous breakdown and is being admitted into a psych ward as we speak.

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Allison's Hands"
Boy did she ever pack on the beef. Her face was all swollen and distorted looking. She didn't look good at all. Too bad can't even keep her weight under control. How friggen hard is it to say no to a twinkie! Especially when your health is on the line. Her injuries were probably a result of a drunken fall or something like that.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Allison's Hands"
Yep, I heard it was a car accident, too. Isn't it funny that she's STILL trying mightily to keep that 15 second clock from running out....
She did tell Iguana that "School is fun,though"... Yeah, that spell casting class is just the thing to keep that big old bod in shape.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Allison's Hands"
If she broke them in an accident, then I feel bad for her but I didn't think she looked that good at all. I guess she gained weight which could be easily dropped if she stops the one or two glasses of wine a day.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Allison's Hands"
eire_heart74...do you really think 1 or 2 glasses of wine a day...that alone...is going to pack on that much tonage? Honestly, I heard 1 or 2 glasses a day was good for a person.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Allison's Hands"
Maybe she's hoisting 1 or 2 32 ounce glasses of wine a day. That could explain her wrist injuries.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Allison's Hands"
maybe she should consider using a straw.....roflmao.

bikbruz 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bikbruz Click to send private message to bikbruz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Allison's Hands"
Maybe, like the old Memorex commercial, her bones heard the syrupy sweet, lispy voice that we all know and hate, and shattered in an attempt to escape it, ha ha.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •