The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-08-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
"Senior Level Exotic Dance Instructor for the Art of Exotic Dancing for Everyday Women" (swear this is verbatim what she said. I'm certain she is State Certified)was so deep. When I saw the feather boa, I knew that Cat would tap into Sommer's soul. Sommer mastered the step-drag-walk-with-full-body-expression like a pro! Through this exercise, Sommer has gained powerful "tools" which will help her through her life's journey. Sommer will never again be "invisible to her own eye."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Cygnus X1 05-08-06 1
 RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... shermie 05-08-06 2
   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... EMTBGRL 05-08-06 4
       RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... standinmytruth 05-08-06 6
       RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... cowscomehome 05-09-06 9
       RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Redbud 05-09-06 29
 RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... JustBNMe 05-08-06 3
 RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Labyrinth 05-08-06 5
   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... phlinky 05-08-06 7
       RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Twinkles 05-09-06 8
           RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... cowscomehome 05-09-06 14
   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... banks 05-09-06 10
       RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Lanna42 05-09-06 11
 RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... eire_heart74 05-09-06 12
   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Labyrinth 05-09-06 13
       RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Lanna42 05-09-06 15
           RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... EMTBGRL 05-09-06 16
               RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Lanna42 05-09-06 17
                   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Baxtera 05-09-06 18
                       RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... phlinky 05-09-06 20
                   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... EMTBGRL 05-09-06 19
                       RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Lanna42 05-09-06 21
                           RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... EMTBGRL 05-09-06 22
                               RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Lanna42 05-09-06 23
                                   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... EMTBGRL 05-09-06 24
               RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Labyrinth 05-09-06 25
                   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... Twinkles 05-09-06 27
 RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... petmama 05-09-06 26
 RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... daylily 05-09-06 28
   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... cowscomehome 05-10-06 33
       RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... daylily 05-11-06 37
 RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... maryellennaco 05-09-06 30
   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... EMTBGRL 05-09-06 31
 RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... standinmytruth 05-10-06 32
   RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... standinmytruth 05-10-06 34
       RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... EMTBGRL 05-10-06 35
           RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... standinmytruth 05-10-06 36
               RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... standinmytruth 05-16-06 38
 never invisible again and perhaps n... FOXmePUHLEEZ 05-16-06 39
 RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop wi... beckettrep 05-19-06 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Oh, yeep, I see another Be The Houseguest participant . . .

Better than I deserve. So's this sig by tribephyl.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
> "Senior Level Exotic Dance Instructor
>for the Art of Exotic
>Dancing for Everyday Women" (swear
>this is verbatim what she
>said. I'm certain she
>is State Certified)was so deep.
> When I saw the
>feather boa, I knew that
>Cat would tap into Sommer's
>soul. Sommer mastered the
>step-drag-walk-with-full-body-expression like a pro!
>Through this exercise, Sommer has
>gained powerful "tools" which will
>help her through her life's
>journey. Sommer will never
>again be "invisible to her
>own eye."

***snort***

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Soooo...What does the "Junior" level do?

OK. That section was PAINFUL to watch. I understand the point of being comfortable with one's body. I do. But,..."sensual dancing with a feather boa?" -- I dunno...It just smacked of -- training for a job as a stripper-- and not "How to be comfortable in my own skin." If they were going to use "dance" as an exercise with this point for Sommer? --I would have preferred ballroom dancing. There is a dance with required contact with a partner, discipline, and sexy without being so -- cheap looking? for a lack of a way to put it. If I was interested in watching Sommer do a sexy dance, I would have been far more interested in watching a Tango. (The dance of Love!) --This is something Sommer might actually do with someone after SOH.

Anybody think I am off-based here?

05-08-06, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 02:02 AM (EST)

i agree but i don't know if ballroom dancing is the answer either. the goal is "sentuality" not "sexuality" there are so many cultural dances that enable woman to express their souls. dancing for yourself not an onlooker. also, when did strippers start calling themself exotic dancers?

hell, that hoaky "tap on in to the well" dance and song was more expressive than the exotic (aka stripper) dance.

TAP TAP TAP TAP TAAP INTO THE WELL OF LIFE....remember how Cassie got up and did her freesylin' dance? I was for her 2nd graduation and 3rd makeover (she has since had one more makeover and might get a 5th makeover when she leaves again).

I think sommmer's makeover should be giving her the boa and a tube of trashy red lipstick.

cowscomehome 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowscomehome Click to send private message to cowscomehome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
God no you aren't off base~ I needed a bucket to watch that going on. Come on! I'm a stay at home mom with a 3 year old! No one wanted to see that! Double EWE.

The other dance she did with the guy was nasty too...how much talent DOES it take to dry hump someone on a dance floor with a couple drinks in ya? Come on.

EWE again, just for the sake of it.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
>Soooo...What does the "Junior" level do?
>
>
>OK. That section was PAINFUL to
>watch. I understand the point
>of being comfortable with one's
>body. I do. But,..."sensual dancing
>with a feather boa?" --
>I dunno...It just smacked of
>-- training for a job
>as a stripper-- and not
>"How to be comfortable in
>my own skin." If they
>were going to use "dance"
>as an exercise with this
>point for Sommer? --I would
>have preferred ballroom dancing. There
>is a dance with required
>contact with a partner, discipline,
>and sexy without being so
>-- cheap looking? for a
>lack of a way to
>put it. If I
>was interested in watching Sommer
>do a sexy dance, I
>would have been far more
>interested in watching a Tango.
>(The dance of Love!)
> --This is something Sommer
>might actually do with someone
>after SOH.
>
>Anybody think I am off-based here?
>

Off based? Noooo, right on target. Am I a prude to think that there is a big difference between sensual and sexual? Why is SOH always wanting the girls to be "sexual". Why is it necessary to dance like a whore to feel good about oneself? I just don't get it......

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Sommer trying to get in touch with her sensuality and sexuality makes me wanna hurl. My boyfriend said it's almost enough to turn a straight man gay. Sommer looks totally within her element when she is sleazing around. She takes to it like a monkey to a banana.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-08-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
I guess this is the only person/co. they could get to be sponsor. We already had the Sensual Yoga for Christie... Considering this is the same season with Christina the Ho, I think these exercises really stink. When is it okay to sell your body? Obviously everyone on SO is selling their body for the entire season.

This show is sinking to new depths of stupidity with each episode.

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Maybe Christina should have come back and given Sommer the dance lessons. Or better yet, the actress who was formerly on LA LAW give her some pole dancing lessons. This way, she can support herself when this season is over.

I do get the exercise, but it was very painful to watch.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
I don't understand her issues. She looks very comfortable with sensuality to me. And I didn't understand the exercise either. She doesn't seem like a wallflower who needs coaxing away from the garden's protective wall. She had one negative thought and then she was into it? Well who wouldn't have at least one negative thought doing sexy dancing facing the mirror?

How repressed are they saying she is exactly? I'm not seeing it.

When they said she was going to a sensuality expert I thought she was meeting with another therapist type to sit and talk like (risking flashbacks here) Jodi did.

I think the hip-hop dance and this step slide dance thing were really just trying to get her to feel sexy and enjoy that. If she had a problem jumping to sex before then these approaches seem like they'd just be too sexual.

I hoped today they would actually explore senses with music, taste, smell, visual imagery, textures, etc. I don't know how it would work exactly but it wouldn't be just thinking about her body and not so sexual and she could practice having pleasant experiences using all her senses that don't rely on her body size. I thought sensuality had to do with that kind of stuff.

05-09-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowscomehome Click to send private message to cowscomehome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
>I don't understand her issues. She
>looks very comfortable with sensuality
>to me.

Oh, here, let me help you - wink, smile...
Her 'Issues' are that she IS comfortable with her sensuality and being on camera, yet she is working in crappy jobs when she SHOULD obviously be ON TV! In her mind, SO is another 'shot' at getting to be a star! Acting!

Oh Lord.

banks 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banks Click to send private message to banks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
I totally agree that these "sensuality" exercises are bogus. You don't have to act sexy to be sensual. That's always about the way you think.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-06, 05:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
I defended the HIP HOP dance lesson because I felt it was the kind of dancing done by someone Sommers age.But this deal with the Exotic Dance "instructor" (yuck) was demeaning and gross.That woman looked as if she just fell off her pole and not in a sexy way.Are their experts on sensuality? Really? People get PAID for that?Strippers know how to ACT SEXY.That's what brings in the bucks.I'm not sure it really has anything to do with feeling sensual.To me sensuality is more about confidence,body awareness and trusting the person your with.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
It bothers me that the message they send to women is you have to act like a sexy stripper in order to feel good about your body. Because that's the message that came across loud and clear to me.

I think others have poster that there are many other dances that you could learn that could make you feel comfortable with your body and sharing personal space with others that don't require a feather boa and a pole.

IV talks about how hard it is to get the stripper off the pole and here's SO sending them to it. Hey just install one in house while your at it!

05-09-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Yes, but see Pole Dancing and Sex Dancing is the new craze now, so SO had to jump in and try to tie in to get their 10 seconds of related fame.

The whole show is about selling your body and demeaning yourself down to a hunk of beefcake or a couple of breasts. Why would they send the Hunk-Actor-0ut-of-Work each week to "inspire" the HG's? Because they demean men as much as they demean women.

05-09-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Pole dancing is a Craze?? Hmmmmmmm Must not be in touch(pardon the pun)with this new trend and I don't really want to be.That is really disheartening and gross to think about.How many dumpy,bored,out of shape housewives are driving this new "trend"?By spinning around with feather boas on poles?Have people gotten that desperate in their search for the next erotic thrill fix?Yuck.I cannot imagine anything to help Sommer repair the disconnect she has between mind and body caused by her eating disorder better than plain old exercise.Poles belong in firehouses and with flags hanging from them.Feather boa's belong in the dress up trunk with the flapper Halloween costume.Strippers belong wherever strippers go and I don't mean as "dance instructors" for impressionable young women.And call me old fashioned but exploring ones sensuality belongs ummm behind closed doors with a good bottle of wine and whomever.You can't really do THAT on camera.Well........you CAN but yuck.Cat Dukes?

05-09-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
How many dumpy,bored,out of shape housewives
>are driving this new "trend"?By
>spinning around with feather boas
>on poles?Have people gotten that
>desperate in their search for
>the next erotic thrill fix?Yuck.

Four words:
"Carmen Electra's Striptease Workout." Yeah. It's a craze. (or was?) There's a whole CD set for someone, anyone interested in doing this at home. I think the key to that, though is AT HOME. I have no problem with "dumpy, bored, out-of-shape housewives" (or anyone else) working on their sex lives at home.
The problem is that Sommer is NOT a housewife wanting to workout and spice up her sex life with her partner/ husband, whatever. Sommer is a young woman who wanted to feel more comfortable in her own skin (supposedly).

What would be wrong with Jazzercise? You still have to work out the same negative thoughts of looking at yourself in workout clothes/ leotards if there is a mirror. For that reason, a lot of dance-workout studios have removed the mirrors (which I personally think is bad for form--)

My problem with this are two-fold:
1. "Sexuality" and "Sensuality" are NOT the same.
2. There are FAR more appropriate ways to address sexy dancing and body image issues than Cat Pukes and her Striptease training.

I cannot imagine anything to help
>Sommer repair the disconnect she
>has between mind and body
>caused by her eating disorder
>better than plain old exercise.Poles
>belong in firehouses and with
>flags hanging from them.Feather boa's
>belong in the dress up
>trunk with the flapper Halloween
>costume.Strippers belong wherever strippers go
>and I don't mean as
>"dance instructors" for impressionable young
>women.And call me old fashioned
>but exploring ones sensuality belongs
>ummm behind closed doors with
>a good bottle of wine
>and whomever.You can't really do
>THAT on camera.Well........you CAN but
>yuck.Cat Dukes?

05-09-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."

>
>My problem with this are two-fold:
>
>1. "Sexuality" and "Sensuality" are NOT
>the same.
>2. There are FAR more appropriate
>ways to address sexy dancing
>and body image issues than
>Cat Pukes and her Striptease
>training.

Hi EMTBGRL,

Well, Carmen Electra............at home...I could see that.But there's a BIG DIFFERENCE between Carmen and Cat Pukes.So big we couldn't list it here.Their taking mirrors out of exercise studios?Why?What are people afraid they'll see?Is Jodi doing Jazzersize?Alright,that was mean.She kills me.To me it seems like sensuality and sexuality go hand in hand.But Sommer doesn't need help there.She's comfortable with the opposite sex.She needs body awareness.Get her in a bathing suit and have her swim everyday.Or Jazzersize or whatever.The whole coaching in sensuality is exploitative and demeaning to Sommer.Just as it was to Christie and NuLisa before her.Another bizarre SO "expert" to add to the list.Now where can I find this Carmen Electra CD you speak of?

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
What I find funny is you see IV's comment about getting the stripper off the pole and then you see all these stripper like activities to get the woman to feel better about their body images.

So is the message you have to be a stripper or a whore to feel in touch and good about your body image?

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
That was my point in my earlier post. Why didn't they just let Christina do what she does best? IV was so busy getting her off the pole, that they are trying to put Sommer on it.

05-09-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
>
>>
>>My problem with this are two-fold:
>>
>>1. "Sexuality" and "Sensuality" are NOT
>>the same.
>>2. There are FAR more appropriate
>>ways to address sexy dancing
>>and body image issues than
>>Cat Pukes and her Striptease
>>training.
>
>Hi EMTBGRL,

Hi!!!

The whole coaching in sensuality
>is exploitative and demeaning to
>Sommer.

Agreed! I also don't like the message it sends to women watching the show. It's like asking, "Do you have low self-esteem and a negative body image?" (head nodding) Answer, "Great! We can help you by teaching you to sexy dance with a feather boa!" ::crickets chirping:: Instructor Insisting, "No, really, we CAN help you this way." Continues, "When you feel like a stripper, you will feel better about yourself."

--My reaction, "I'm sorry, HUH?" I am not dense, and I don't follow this logic at all. I think the fact that I don't follow this logic PROVES that I am not dense!

Also,--Why not work on something that might BE sensual instead of sexual? I do not see the two as synonymous. Heck, imho a bubble bath with an aromatherapy candle burning, and nowhere to be, can be sensual...but, I DEFINITELY do NOT want to see THAT!

Another
>bizarre SO "expert" to add
>to the list.

I believe that's why they call Los Angeles "La La Land."

Now where can
>I find this Carmen Electra
>CD you speak of?

It's a set and probably sold in any large music/ video shop would probably have it in their "Workout" section. Or, -- possibly order on the Internet? Try "Google" --I'm guessing. Good luck!
>

05-09-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Thanks for the referral EMTBGRL.The WORKOUT section.......why didn't I think of that?Why working out and striptease routines are practically synonymous.There's probably a world of (porn) I mean workout routines to be had and I've been oblivious to them all.How did my innocence remain intact all these years?Oh right...SO wasn't around to corrupt my budding female adolescence.What a shame.And I could have been a consummate pole dancer by now.I had so much to GIVE to the world!Now if I can just get those images of Sommer and Cat Pukes out of my brain.Carmen Electra,cancel my other plans.I've got a date!

05-09-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
>Thanks for the referral EMTBGRL.The WORKOUT
>section.......why didn't I think of
>that?Why working out and striptease
>routines are practically synonymous.

Well...They apparently are synonymous if you are a HG in the SOH! It's amazing that they didn't have Jodi stripping at Curves and Christie pulling clothing off while doing jumping jacks!

Look out Carmen Electra! Here comes LANNA42! ;)

05-09-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Carmen UNLIKE the hapless viewers of SO has nothing to fear I assure you! She won't be watching(although there's a thought)and I won't be filming my forays into sensuality. Or workouts,or striptease or whatever you want to define it as. The world is safe for now and okay probably for good.No bubble bath shots or stripping of Jodi or Christie please.My colorful world of sexual fantasy doesn't need to add that to it's repetoire.Now or ever!!Been fun chatting with ya EMTBGRL.

05-09-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Ditto that! (all of it)

05-09-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
>Four words:
>"Carmen Electra's Striptease Workout."

Six words: Did not donate services to SO

This cheap show - that can't even offer decent "prizes" has to offer anything they can get from local businesses that want their 10 seconds on national television (i.e. Jenny Craig, the bankruptcy lawyer, the workout guys, Curves etc...)

>What would be wrong with Jazzercise?

Was an 80's craze and is not currently hip with the young stay-at-home teen and college age crowd that SO has been trying to pull for ratings. Let's see does the Jerry Springer crowd want to watch fake striptease or Jazzercise?

Sommer, as well as Christie, has deep issues with being FAT, eating and their bodies. Anyone who had to opt for gastric bypass needs to have professional help and not the looney-tunes that SO likes to pull out and parade. JMO.

Sometimes you have to wonder what type of sick humor Dr. Stan has that he wants to see Sommer or Christie gyrating on a pole with a feather boa....

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Yes, Strip Cardio is the latest craze at fitness centers. Celebs have even shown Oprah a few moves. It's everywhere.

The dances I learned when I took regular old-fashioned jazz dancing were very sensual. And you can sign up for those classes inexpensively at community centers, adult education classes, etc. There were no feather boas involved. The walk that Cat Dukes was doing was pretty much the basic jazz dance walk. When I learned it the instructor was at the front of the class, though and not leering towards me with a glint in the eye. He was encouraging me to let go and be less ballet-like and it worked. I learned to be more expressive in my body and dance from taking jazz. But it wasn't stripper 101 it was more like Broadway stagework 101.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
There's nothing at all sensual about Sommer dry humping her hip hop dance instructor. Or, slinking forward while running her hands all over her body. B/M could've saved a bundle of money by bringing Sommer in at the beginning of the season and having Christina teach her "exotic" dancing.

daylily 60 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail daylily Click to send private message to daylily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
What happened to this child to think of herself as ugly? The world is full of big people small people etc... Get the h*ll out of LA and find something real. Not smoke and mirrors. If you are not one of the pretty people, go to Cleveland, it's always dark and cold there. Swimsuite weather is only six weeks long "if you are lucky". Everything we do here is inside and under the covers! IMHO

05-10-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Hey Daylily,
Thanks for the great laugh. I loved what you wrote.
;o)

daylily 60 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail daylily Click to send private message to daylily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Thank you cowscomehome. I'm standing in my truth, which is usually about two feet of snow.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 07:13 PM (EST)

My eyes, my eyes!!! EERRRPPPP!!! I thought I was gonna lose my lunch when I had to watch that "sensual dancing".... And why would Sommer need THIS particular type of dance lesson other than to try to make us blow chunks simultaneously NATION-WIDE???
Puleez pass the pepto, pronto!!! BBLLEEECCCCCHHHHHH....
Another in a long line of dingleberry assignments. They should have just had XXXtina come back and teach ALL of them to strip,get in touch with their inner ho and go ahead and install a pole in the living room.JMHO

05-09-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
why would Sommer need
>THIS particular type of dance
>lesson other than to try
>to make us blow chunks
>simultaneously NATION-WIDE???

Hey! It's the Starting Over free weight loss diet plan!

>Puleez pass the pepto, pronto!!! BBLLEEECCCCCHHHHHH....

Yeah! Pass the pink stuff! Maybe Pepto Bismol is the next SO sponsor?
>
>

05-10-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-06 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

The question then becomes (rhonda-speak) do strippers have better, healthier, more nuturing and fullfilling relationships with men than a waitress at the Outback Steak House? Being a waitress didn't keep kelly back from having communication and great sex with her husband. Maybe Sommer isn't working at the right restaurant. She should leave Outback and work at Claim Jumper with Kelly. Give up the dream of being a well rounded stripper.

05-10-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
Why did we spend the first half of the season trying to help Christina NOT be a stripper and we are spending the second half encouraging Sommer to be one? Sommer should be a Woman of Dishonor?

05-10-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
>Why did we spend the first
>half of the season trying
>to help Christina NOT be
>a stripper and we are
>spending the second half encouraging
>Sommer to be one?
>Sommer should be a Woman
>of Dishonor?

Maybe that's it. Maybe it's a reminder that Sommer will ALWAYS be the "kicked out one" and, therefore, has to PAY for it with humiliating feats of ???? The part that Sommer doesn't get? The joke's on her. (only slightly tongue-in-cheek.)

You make an excellent point. imho. It really does seem to be more than a little mixed message. It's alphabet soup that has gone terribly wrong....

05-10-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
i felt bad for sommer last season and horrible for her this one.

05-16-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
DANCE OFF!!! Get down with your bad self Sommer. You are the bad mamma jamma, a brick house, Miss Jackson! Sommer, as this year's Vanessa end of the season entertainment bonanza, you turned it out! Vanessa who? Gurl, when is you video going to drop?

Now that Britney is prego again, the world needs a new pop princess. I vote for 18 year old Sommer! You kids are so krazy!

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "never invisible again and perhaps never BROKE again :) em"

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-19-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Sommer's Sensuality Workshop with Cat Dukes the..."
SlummerSmiles trying to dance sexy - YUK

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •