The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh, God! Sommer's back!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

UWSider 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UWSider Click to send private message to UWSider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh, God! Sommer's back!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-06 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

Here we go again. There seems to be an endless supply of second chances in the Starting Over House these days. You can now get a D in the Board of Review and not only not have to leave, but you can hang around wasting everyone's time then go home and stage a ridiculous dinner party and still end up "graduating". I'm speaking of Lisa of course.

And now Sommer gets yet another chance in addition to the several chances she was given the first time around. My guess is she left the show, had no life, no job, no identity and so LOVED being a reality show personality with all the lights, cameras and attention she managed to convince the producers she's "changed" and will work hard this time. Have we forgotten that this girl is a master manipulator, folks?

Sommer used to be a modeling agent, so she knows the art of negotiation well, she's obsessed with production, knows EXACTLY how valuable she is to the show in terms of ratings and has used it to worm her way back in.

Rhonda says "I'm not going let Sommer endanger this house like she did the last house." So why are you letting her come back, Rhonda? Is it that ratings more important than endangering the house with a lying, manipulative attention seeker with her own agenda?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh, God! Sommer's back! crazy1 04-25-06 1
   RE: Oh, God! Sommer's back! AshLanie 04-25-06 2
   RE: Oh, God! Sommer's back! elgin 04-25-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

crazy1 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazy1 Click to send private message to crazy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh, God! Sommer's back!"
I didn't watch SO when Sommer was on the first time. The main thing that was said is that she had gastric bypass and was trying to lose weight. They didn't seem to go into detail as to what she did to endanger herself or others. Anyone mind bringing me up to speed on this? I feel like I'm missing a huge piece of the puzzle.
Thanks!!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-25-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh, God! Sommer's back!"
>I didn't watch SO when Sommer
>was on the first time.
>The main thing that was
>said is that she had
>gastric bypass and was trying
>to lose weight. They didn't
>seem to go into detail
>as to what she did
>to endanger herself or others.
>Anyone mind bringing me up
>to speed on this? I
>feel like I'm missing a
>huge piece of the puzzle.
>
>Thanks!!

She endangered the other housemates by talking to production members (After being wanred not to). She did talk to them but accusing her of endangeing the other housemates was sooooo laughable.

When she was on the first time, she was made to wear an actual scarlett letter for having a one night stand (Two of the adult ladies had issues with their Dads ahving affairs) with her friends boyfriend/husband <--not sure which he was. The two Rowanda and Kim both to a point ostrocized her.

From there it went downhill. It was highly insinutated that she broke into the LC's private room.....yet this is the room the security guard puts all the ladies when a suppose break in happened. This was a scripted break in and was never solved contrary to what Rhonda said that we would know by the ned of season two.

Also, she was accused of being a racist when they staged a dating game scene and she told another (The ladies were to pick her date) she didn't wish to date a black male. Towanda, who is black, took offense about it and drama was born.

No idea why Sommer would want to come back. She went on to lose her weight after being kicked out.

I actually would love to have seen Kimberlynn (first season-one of the original six) come back. She did achieve her goal of obtaing a drivers license but was kicked out for not supporting the other housemates. She more orless ignored them most of the time and worked on her goals.

elgin 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elgin Click to send private message to elgin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh, God! Sommer's back!"
I for one didn't like Sommer at all. Her mouth thing. That creapy thing she used to do with her mouth. Yuk. Her affair with a married man made me sick. She had bi pass surgery and wanted everyone to constantly reassure her how pretty she was. She is phoney. She was involved with the film crew and we never heard the whole story. SHe really was a sneak and a manipulator. I remember when they tossed her out Rhonda had said she was so close to graduating. Well then, why did they bring her back? Don't any of these chicks have responsiblities, bills to pay, jobs to go to, or people that in other ways depend on them? How can they come back after a long first visit. By the way, if what I saw on the previews about Cassie is true then I am going to drop to my knees and thank God for that is one person besides Kim who really needed the SO and the help they got and I pray that both really grow and grow.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •