The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Comments Made at Kim's Graduation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

DolphinDreamer 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DolphinDreamer Click to send private message to DolphinDreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Comments Made at Kim's Graduation"
I was really touched by the speech Dr. Stan gave at Kim's graduation. He's the one LC that really seemed to connect with her and genuinely feel deep compassion for her. His emotional comments really seemed to penetrate her and probably was one of her most healing moments.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduati... robynrit 04-24-06 1
   RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduati... ShayShay1981 04-24-06 2
       RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduati... BeeBe 04-24-06 3
           RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduati... bellyButton 04-24-06 5
 RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduati... klh830 04-24-06 4
   RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduati... bellyButton 04-24-06 7
 Locking - duplicate AND wrong forum Cygnus X1 04-24-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

robynrit 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-24-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robynrit Click to send private message to robynrit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduation"
Oh my gosh...Dr. Stan had me crying.
I just love him.
I agree, his comments probably will stay with her forever.

ShayShay1981 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-24-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShayShay1981 Click to send private message to ShayShay1981 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduation"
He made my cry, too. I really felt what he said. He was so emotional. You could really tell it came from his heart.

I LOVE Dr. Stan Anyways.

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduation"
What a man, that Dr. Stan!! He let Kim know how moved he was by her, and how very much he cared, something Kim has been searching for her whole life. What a MAJOR two-plus-two Kim put together, that Dr. Stan was speaking to her like the father she always wished she had.

We got a glimpse today of the fact that we didn't learn the half of what happened to Kim in her younger years, from Dr. Stan's very pointed comment that he really knew her history. I have my own theories about that but what a powerful way of telling Kim that he, someone who knew more about her than the Kellys of the world and possibly anyone else knew about her, admired and respected her tremedous courage all the more. It was the best tribute yet for any HG in any season. It sets a high bar for the speakers who come next. I fear that Kelly will take that bar and ... If so, the contrast between what's in her heart and what's in Dr. Stan's will be even more striking than it already is.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduation"
i'm pretty sure dr.stan has daughters. makes me want to see them. i'd like to see a pic of his family and know more about him. he is a gentle man. i missed the show right after he spoke...it was storming in a town nearby and i know they need to know but i was hoping they'd still show the whole show..but nooooooooooo...but did they show cheaters and that stupid dating show?..heck yes. can someone tell me what kim got as her gift? i will miss her.

klh830 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail klh830 Click to send private message to klh830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduation"
As usual I fast forwarded through Rhonda's boring recap and watched Dr. Stan. I really enjoy his reflections. He doesn't razzle dazzle with long quotes, but speaks from the heart. I think he really empathized with Kim. I can only imagine what we didn't hear about Kim's abuse. Hats off to Dr. Stan once again. He is the one person out of the three that all of the houseguests really seem to believe what comes out of his mouth. They all value what he says. His comments were once again genuine. I can't wait to hear the remainder of his speech.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Comments Made at Kim's Graduation"
oh and btw...the things dr. stan said..about being a father. i hope if any men read these they really put their kids first. my father was abusive..and for the first time after he had a stroke..i was 49..and that's when he hugged me and asked me if i was his girl..i told my mother something is wrong with him..she laughed at me. i said seriously, he is different..they went to the dr after he wouldn't stay awake and he had had a stroke..so it takes a stroke and a heart attack before i get the daddy at age 50 i always wanted? and now i don't know how to deal with it. afraid to be close to him when i know he's so ill i could lose him anytime. SOH really touches a nerve in me.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking - duplicate AND wrong forum"
No need for this thread when there's already another one about Kim's graduation. It could have gone there.

And Dr. Stan threads belong in General Discussion.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •