The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where is Kim's husband?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

crazy1 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazy1 Click to send private message to crazy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where is Kim's husband?"
I have missed episodes here and there over the last few months, so I'm wondering if I missed some big news. I know Kim's talked about her husband's drinking issues and there's been talk at times about the possibility of her becoming a single mom. It stood out to me that at her graduation today, I didn't hear them say a single word about her husband. They mentioned her mom (even gave her the gift of a trip away with her mom) and they mentioned her love for her son. Not a single word (unless I missed it!) was said about her husband. Did anyone else notice this and did I miss something along the way?
Thanks!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where is Kim's husband? Juliejo 04-25-06 1
   RE: Where is Kim's husband? Lanna42 04-25-06 2
       RE: Where is Kim's husband? sharnina 04-25-06 3
           RE: Where is Kim's husband? BeeBe 04-25-06 4
               RE: Where is Kim's husband? crazy1 04-25-06 5
                   RE: Where is Kim's husband? Baxtera 04-25-06 6
                       RE: Where is Kim's husband? mhb0125 04-26-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-25-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where is Kim's husband?"
Kim's husband Jeff was at the So house in the beginning with Jax and he seemed very supportative of Kim. He appeared to love her very much and wanted to help her all he could. He and Jax seem to have a very good relationship with each other as well. I think they focused (my opinion only) on Melinda and Kim because Kim was there to heal childhood wounds. But, I too noticed that the graduation trip was for Kim and Melinda and I thought it should have been for Kim and Jeff and Jax. But who knows we only see bits and pieces of what they want us to see so maybe she and Jeff have the split, who knows. I hope not for the sake of Jax.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-25-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where is Kim's husband?"
I think the absence of Jeff at Kim's graduation was very conspicuous.Maybe work or child care were issues I don't know but you'd think he'd have been there.She said some pretty inflammatory things about him during her stay.At one point she said "I married the wrong man." And she intimated that he had a drinking problem.The comment about having married the wrong man really threw me.Juliejo, I second hoping things are okay for their sons sake.It would seem to have made more sense to give her a trip with her husband as a gift.She and her Mother have been through an awful lot in a short period and she needs to reconnect with him too.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-25-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where is Kim's husband?"
I vaguely remember the comment you are talkin about and I thought it was more along the lines of "I don't know, maybe I married the wrong man." I think she was questioning a lot of decisions she had made in her life.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where is Kim's husband?"
I think his absence was conspicuous too, not just that he wasn't there, but that no one said anything about it or explained why. It's easy to acknowledge a work-related obstacle to coming, but that didn't happen. I think it speaks volumes about their relationship - and at different times during her stay in the House, Kim made comments that sounded as if she was increasingly aware that she married a man who fit the person she was, not the person she wants to be.

crazy1 31 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazy1 Click to send private message to crazy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where is Kim's husband?"
Since so much of what is going on is edited out, I was wondering if maybe they'd already separated... the fact that he wasn't there & there was no mention of him and no parting gift of a trip with HIM. I even tried to see if she still had a wedding ring on. Maybe she'll be starting over...without him? I hope they can work it out. They've all been through so much and it'd be a shame for Jax to not have both parents there for this new beginning.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-25-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where is Kim's husband?"
The question is which parent will Jax be without. With all Kim has revealed on camera don't assume she'll be the one with custody.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-06, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Where is Kim's husband?"
When Jeff and Jax came to the house I predicted to my husband they would get divorced within the next 2 years. I DO NOT hope they stay together "for Jax's sake". A child is never the reason to stay in relationship. I don't think either one of them will give up alcohol and that will destroy their relationship. I can picture it--Kim wants him to stop drinking, he does for 2 months and then goes out with his buddies and comes in hammered. Kim gets pissed and she decides she will go out with her friends to get back at him for drinking and she gets drunk and comes blubbering in and laying underneath the dining room table which makes Jeff feel even more confused. If they can both stay sober--WONDERFUL!! But I don't see it happening. I hope Jax has a great childhood and doesn't have to deal with parents who drink then don't drink, drink then don't drink. I hope he grows up healthy because a confused child is a lost child.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •